Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Information
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2011, 01:32 AM
WEREDUCK
Knux will become famous soon enough
A question or two..

Okay, so I just got PC Banned on Graal Kingdoms because of someone giving me an item on a table in the market. Now.. Last time I checked, it wasn't illegal to get something when someone green flags it. I didn't scam it, I didn't hack it, nothing. Now.. I get banned by someone that has a personal issue with me. But when all of my items just "disappear" they won't do anything about it? Also, I've noticed most staff on GK right now are Vimes. Kale himself told the kid that he gave someone else the bracers, but now he's saying I took them, and taking sides with Stephen. I don't see why I get banned for something that is legal, when there are people out there doing illegal crap and nothing gets done about them.. I don't see why all the stuff that I worked my ass off for just up and vanishes, and they won't do anything, but the moment someone GIVES me an item, I get banned.

Supporter of G2K1 revision. Even though it never will be what it was..
Old 04-19-2011, 03:25 AM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knux View Post
Okay, so I just got PC Banned on Graal Kingdoms because of someone giving me an item on a table in the market. Now.. Last time I checked, it wasn't illegal to get something when someone green flags it. I didn't scam it, I didn't hack it, nothing. Now.. I get banned by someone that has a personal issue with me. But when all of my items just "disappear" they won't do anything about it? Also, I've noticed most staff on GK right now are Vimes. Kale himself told the kid that he gave someone else the bracers, but now he's saying I took them, and taking sides with Stephen. I don't see why I get banned for something that is legal, when there are people out there doing illegal crap and nothing gets done about them.. I don't see why all the stuff that I worked my ass off for just up and vanishes, and they won't do anything, but the moment someone GIVES me an item, I get banned.
The player made it perfectly clear that the item had been transferred mistakenly - the result of a lag spike. You first denied that anything was in your possession, it was after your inventory was checked by staff that you admitted to holding the items (when it was clear fact).

You were clearly told to return the items - which you argued. You were disconnected once to ensure acknowledgement of the warning, which you argued, and finally you were given a generous period of time to return the item before you were temporarily banned - which you also argued.

Don't complain about inequality of power after you ripped off a newb for his only valuable possession (I know, I checked his inventory too). This is a good example of GK rules in action; to protect our players and community.