Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-15-2011, 06:13 PM
Ideas on Fire
Soala is a jewel in the roughSoala is a jewel in the rough

???
Old 02-15-2011, 06:20 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.
Old 02-15-2011, 07:00 PM
Ideas on Fire
been 4 Days I sent a request, didn't get a reply so I was wondering if it was down or something.
Old 02-15-2011, 07:10 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Hello, if there is some issue that is an emergency, feel free to contact any member of the PWA via forum PM. In your email, you should have received an automated response that explains your possible wait time of 1-3 business days (with times fluctuating further under circumstances of ticket inflation). We try to answer emails in that amount of time, but make no promises.
If you did not receive an automated response, then we probably didn't get your email and you should re-submit it.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 02-15-2011, 07:23 PM
Ideas on Fire
I usualy get the automated email, but this time it went into my spam box somehow...
thanks for the reply
Old 02-16-2011, 05:01 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
1-3 business days? Seriously? o_o
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 02-16-2011, 05:16 AM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
hahah
Old 02-16-2011, 05:22 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAdmin View Post
1-3 business days? Seriously? o_o
If the excuse isn't "because we are swamped with iPhone related issues", then everyone associated with that email is an idiot and doesn't deserve to manage anything more complex than a blender.
Old 02-16-2011, 05:29 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
If the excuse isn't "because we are swamped with iPhone related issues", then everyone associated with that email is an idiot and doesn't deserve to manage anything more complex than a blender.
Hm, I'm not setting up a "hang crap on them" party. It is a tedious task at times. I'm just honestly quite shocked that such leniencies need to be in place in a team of 4 people. Totally honest shock.

In response, though, unless things have changed - iPhone servers have their own line of support. EG: Classic iPhone's e-mail support is [email protected] and messages intended for them sent to Support would be forwarded by Support staff.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 02-16-2011, 05:49 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAdmin View Post
Hm, I'm not setting up a "hang crap on them" party.
I am, Graal's community is hardly large enough that the small fraction of people having problems submitted to the support email could have to wait three days for a response.
Old 02-16-2011, 06:20 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
I am, Graal's community is hardly large enough that the small fraction of people having problems submitted to the support email could have to wait three days for a response.
Considering the information about seperate supports; I agree with you Pojo.

If there's anyone actually looking closely at the support email (even worse multiple) for it to take even more than one day total is ridiculous and there's no excuse for that.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 02-16-2011, 06:29 AM
Developer
Doahh_p2p is on a distinguished road
I never receive a response anyways.... its been weeks.
Old 02-16-2011, 03:01 PM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
I can't see why anyone in their right mind would want to be a PWA. When is it ever okay or fun to do someone else's *****-work for free?

Three days is understandable for the people who aren't getting paid, but the people who are making money off of us have no excuse for not providing better support.
Old 02-16-2011, 05:27 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
Quote:
Originally Posted by salesman View Post
Three days is understandable for the people who aren't getting paid
Not if you volunteer.
Old 02-16-2011, 05:36 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
You know what's cooler than a support email? A support center.