Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-29-2012, 09:40 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperialistic View Post
Dusty: It sounds like you're disagreeing with a revival simply because it hasn't went well in the past, which is totally a pessimistic attitude towards future accomplishments
Because it has less to do with accomplishing anything and more to do with someone unqualified using someone elses hard work and hoping to get some attention for it.

I hear it almost monthly, OMG I LOVE THAT SERVER REVIVE IT and usually if you look with an unbiased reason, there's very little reason to favor a revival. Old servers aren't as special as people make them out to be. Even the most popular, well-made servers of old are pretty boring in todays light.

I just feel a more productive thing to do would be to start over and work with the freedom of making your own original content. I feel that that promotes better accomplishments for the future than the many, many revival projects that come and go.

If someone able could actually get it done, then good, but as I've been saying that is the problem. How many people can you find on Graal who are interested in reviving a server that could actually do it justice? Very few. More often than not a revival project gets tossed into the hands of someone not qualified and instead just leeching off others.
Old 05-29-2012, 09:50 PM
\(^∀^)メ(≧∇≦)ノ
Hiro has a spectacular aura aboutHiro has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Hiro
Revivals have just always failed, and so are frowned upon.
Old 05-29-2012, 11:25 PM
graal player lord
Imperialistic is a jewel in the roughImperialistic is a jewel in the rough
Project Rudora v2.
stay posted

inspiration;

http://www.graalonline.com/community/gallery-14
Old 05-30-2012, 02:51 AM
Graal Developer
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
LOL Crono Rudora was like Engima get up not be dead about couple of months then go down they change and then there back lol
Old 05-30-2012, 01:51 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rave_J View Post
LOL Crono Rudora was like Engima get up not be dead about couple of months then go down they change and then there back lol
No, Enigma actually had a decent playercount and was up for a while until it finally died and went down (followed by failed revival attempts). iirc Rudora always had a small playercount and wasn't really anything special.
Old 05-31-2012, 12:50 AM
Graal Developer
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
i know Rudora did but think about it when Enigma first came out great then Enigma graal two came out im talking the first day u had the manager showing u where all the quest is at everything lol 2 hours ur bored...... honestly the favorite server back in the day was Babylon i played Outlaw and Alexander babylon and it was the best then i got SFX Admin and spawn a Go Kart cuz i wasn't going to spend 500 ec's and i was in PK RAGE ect Heartless was big on it too for a while with blaze