Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Feature request
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-28-2007, 08:16 AM
D4rKv310c1ty is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGosh View Post
Can that 'Darkvelocity' person be banned from this thread? He's not contributing at all. Who the hell would go and play a 2d-ish game on an xbox?

That's like releasing Pong for the PS3. Wtf?
Please don't turn yourself into another another "Excaliber7388" or whatever.

We all know what happened to him, he was the one that got banned because he was being arrogant and making the community miserable.

What i'm saying however is things already noted from previous threads such as this MAINLY because it has alot of sense behind it.

I think you'll see I am contributing to it quite a fair bit, I'm stating the negative of a .. well... non-existent positive.

NO.
Old 07-28-2007, 08:45 AM
Prince
MysticX2X will become famous soon enough
Why's secret still fighting the cause for this. Its already been stated it wont happen not to mention im not paying money to buy a supercard for the ds also not to mention they would prioritize any updates to graal or graal3d before porting it over to a sytem 5 people would use for a day.

former acc: mystic2k

RIP Matt (NBK)
Old 07-28-2007, 11:29 AM
My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticX2X View Post
Why's secret still fighting the cause for this. Its already been stated it wont happen not to mention im not paying money to buy a supercard for the ds also not to mention they would prioritize any updates to graal or graal3d before porting it over to a sytem 5 people would use for a day.
He has a nice combination of ignorance and arrogance going . Let Stefan finish his current projects before doing something stupid like Graal for DS.
Old 07-29-2007, 11:37 PM
I just hope this is the last of these "multi-platform" threads because it does actually give me a headache.
Old 07-30-2007, 07:18 PM
OMGosh is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by D4rKv310c1ty View Post
Please don't turn yourself into another another "Excaliber7388" or whatever.

We all know what happened to him, he was the one that got banned because he was being arrogant and making the community miserable.

What i'm saying however is things already noted from previous threads such as this MAINLY because it has alot of sense behind it.

I think you'll see I am contributing to it quite a fair bit, I'm stating the negative of a .. well... non-existent positive.

NO.
Are you kidding me? Excalibur was a good friend of mine, I applaud him for his efforts.

You think that if Nintendo were to announce of this new adventure game that nobody would come play the real game? Be realistic, if Nintendo were to say they were coming out with an attachment for the DS that breaks your screens and prevents cancer, it would STILL sell more than anything Graal could try to sell.
Lufish Darkmane (Ventrue) (Tue Jun 19 03:11:09 2007): This is graal, there's no reason to be staff other than corruption.
Old 07-30-2007, 07:28 PM
My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
Quote:
Are you kidding me? Excalibur was a good friend of mine, I applaud him for his efforts.
This explains so much...

You want Stefan to put a hold on a project with far more players just to make a game on a far inferior system just so people can play it when they can't get on the internet.

You say you want to reach a new market. How about they concentrate on the current market? It is far larger and mostly untapped. Developing the game to work well with a DS would waste time better spent on their current projects.
Old 07-31-2007, 01:15 AM
Quote:

You think that if Nintendo were to announce of this new adventure game that nobody would come play the real game? Be realistic, if Nintendo were to say they were coming out with an attachment for the DS that breaks your screens and prevents cancer, it would STILL sell more than anything Graal could try to sell.
Christ, now I know where you get the arrogance from...

His efforts? What to make Mac users more priviledged on his barely surviving playerworld? Chyeah, nice one there dimwit. His problem was mainly ignorance and that he lacked acceptance of other peoples choices. i.e. People chose the PC for specific reasons over the Mac. Maybe work purposes or development choices, i.e. Mac not having development tools and Windows does.

How about you be fair? Nintendo Vs Linux Cyberjouers, nice one..

It's no point LC approaching a new market they are not qualified in.

I remembered quite a good analogy once from a different thread that Graal in E3 would be like a pretzel at a cookie convention. Just shows that LC is truly not big enough or wealthy enough to create an offline DS RPG based on their current PC online version.
Old 07-31-2007, 01:49 AM
Friendly a-hole critic
Sheen_the_mage is on a distinguished road
If graal was on the ds....I'd use my AR DS >=D
Old 07-31-2007, 03:13 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot something too...

NO.
Old 07-31-2007, 10:10 AM
On graal... I'm a rebel
KyleNicholson is on a distinguished road
Be nice if the top screen was like playerlist, options, and etc which you can get to by pressing select switching to the top screen. Bottom screen would be the server itself where you can tap another player to see their profile on the top screen. Except I don't know the speed of the game on a handheld like the DS sinced I used the Internet Browser and thats not the fastest thing.
Old 07-31-2007, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleNicholson View Post
Be nice if the top screen was like playerlist, options, and etc which you can get to by pressing select switching to the top screen. Bottom screen would be the server itself where you can tap another player to see their profile on the top screen. Except I don't know the speed of the game on a handheld like the DS sinced I used the Internet Browser and thats not the fastest thing.
Sure, I could share my fantasies of what Graal could be like on the DS, but the fact that the DS is not powerful enough for it is an absoulute...

NO.

How many times do you want me to get that into your miniscule minds?
Old 07-31-2007, 04:26 PM
On graal... I'm a rebel
KyleNicholson is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by D4rKv310c1ty View Post
Sure, I could share my fantasies of what Graal could be like on the DS, but the fact that the DS is not powerful enough for it is an absoulute...

NO.

How many times do you want me to get that into your miniscule minds?
I know that silly, just giving suggestions to those who still have hope in it.
Old 07-31-2007, 04:33 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Don't give them suggestions, then they'll never shut up.
Old 07-31-2007, 10:37 PM
Inactive Graal Player
grawlgamer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to grawlgamer Send a message via MSN to grawlgamer
Yeah this is the first time I've even bothered to come to this thread because I knew it wasn't possible..

Being female must be an issue for you every month though, right?
Old 08-01-2007, 02:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleNicholson View Post
I know that silly, just giving suggestions to those who still have hope in it.
I know, I know, I know...

But,
NO.