Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Your opinion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-27-2010, 03:19 AM
Banned
12171217 has a spectacular aura about
What gameplay are you talking about again?
Old 12-27-2010, 04:23 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaeru View Post
Graal has always been the only MMO where you don't level up or bother with statistics, but rather the focus and attraction is based on gameplay, and that is the only thing I like about it. I was never into sparring either.
Don't bother with statistics? You're a minority here because the majority on almost any server kept track of kills/deaths and spar rate. And they still do.

Gameplay? The only real gameplay Graal has ever had revolves around pking and sparring, which are tied to statistics.
Old 01-02-2011, 10:32 PM
Prinking Droblem
Geno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post

Gameplay? The only real gameplay Graal has ever had revolves around pking and sparring, which are tied to statistics.
the best time i had on graal relating to gameplay would be the market place in graal 2001. trying to be the richest person, collect rare hats, get scammed, scam people, get a crunk bomy, with the right trades you could be the superpower..also joining and being part of a kingdom was also very important to my experience. i suppose you could say Role Playing and Economic factors established fun gameplay for me.

also i liked to spar <:]
Old 01-02-2011, 10:47 PM
Retired Zone Manager
PowerProNL can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to PowerProNL
Quote:
Originally Posted by geno View Post
get scammed, scam people
xd
Old 01-04-2011, 12:09 AM
Prinking Droblem
Geno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Geno
u kno
Old 01-04-2011, 11:36 PM
WaDaFack is an unknown quantity at this point
They're making enough money from iPhone now, they might aswell put the PC Version back to what it was before, where people actually played.
I find it quite sad that they don't listen to our opinion knowing we are the ones keeping Graal alive. We pay to host a server, take our time to create it, people play/like it,some trials may decide to purchase gold/classic and in the end.. Stefan/unixmad get the money; giving us no credit whatsoever.

Old 01-04-2011, 11:38 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
We pay to host a server, take our time to create it, people play/like it,some trials may decide to purchase gold/classic and in the end.. Stefan/unixmad get the money; giving us no credit whatsoever.
no1 told u do all this wada dont u kno?? stop cry or leave )
Old 01-05-2011, 02:40 AM
WaDaFack is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
no1 told u do all this wada dont u kno?? stop cry or leave )
Since when did you become such a a-hole?

Old 01-06-2011, 10:30 PM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
an*

Old 01-09-2011, 07:21 PM
Retired Zone Manager
PowerProNL can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to PowerProNL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeya View Post
an*

xd
Old 01-09-2011, 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaDaFack View Post
Since when did you become such a a-hole?
i was kidding, couldn't you tell by the broken english? that's the response (without the broken english) stefan gave in one thread though.
Old 01-10-2011, 03:20 AM
Chaotic
gwFCCtennis is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to gwFCCtennis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demisis_P2P View Post
Unixmad seems like the kind of guy who would rather only have $10,000 than have $50,000 but have to give half away.
I just laughed out loud in real life.
Old 04-08-2011, 05:09 PM
Banned
Vimerge will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafukie View Post
Okay, over many years we've had MMO gaming out now. I haven't really experienced new servers out, and I have a few concerns.

Why haven't we done "normal" setups? 1-10 specials with icons, pet control, questing, raiding, dungeon systems?

I've played zodiac, but not recently I know you can configure keyboard to do certain actions but nothing on a toolbar so to speak.

Also the whole 2D side scrolling gaming has been huge maplestory, ect. What is holding up developers from achieving the same thing?

Is it because this is set for non-Graal staff to take care of? Seriously how hard would it be to set up a basic framework to build up these features? a month? two months? its been (looks at WoW clock 6+ years)

I mean it's great Graal is getting through with its recent iPhone advancements but not before going through the PC player base as a jump off point.

at this time of writing 0 across the board on gold servers. Is this the kind of worth you want to give people who pay money for this game?

Who is keeping this company on their toes anymore? I've been supporting this game since 2001 financially speaking spending money when major advancements come along It might not be much but it means I have a voice. At least in my delusions of grandeur.

How can a peice of **** simplistic game like farmville become so popular when graal is left in the dark? Hell almost anyone in graal with a decent understanding in gscript(2) could accomplish this. Are you telling me graal can't create a farm server, a zombie server, and a WoW-esque style game?

Are you saying that Stefan can't make graal F2P with a cash shop that is somewhat balanced?

With this many years into it, I can't believe that new games come out surpassing graal that have half the potential.

I keep coming back, to see if this game has jumped to the next level and every time comes disappointment.

I already acknowledge that this rant will probably not change anything. Nor will the number of replies it gets. But thats whats great about being able to voice an opinion in this world.
Sorry to revive the thread, but I completely agree with this. -^
Old 04-09-2011, 04:56 AM
Wondering..
emoman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to emoman Send a message via MSN to emoman
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaDaFack View Post
They're making enough money from iPhone now, they might aswell put the PC Version back to what it was before, where people actually played.
As long as they can milk a little money from the few gold subscriptions, they will never turn it back to the way it was.