Old 01-18-2005, 03:14 AM
Banned
LogicBot is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to LogicBot Send a message via AIM to LogicBot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doahh_p2p
Same

Also DD is comming along nicely
DD is comming nicely, expect that I havn't seen Davio in a few weeks.
Old 01-18-2005, 03:38 AM
Developer
Doahh_p2p is on a distinguished road
According to logs tifa's been on every day

I have never seen davio

DD should go classic soon...
Old 01-18-2005, 07:04 AM
Banned
Ducati_Link is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ducati_Link
Zido has always been trouble from the day he staretd graal. Why no one else really see's it I don't know. He should of never become staff! Let alone Manager. Yet people still worship him as some god because he is an ******. Yet they complain he deleted N-Pulse. Not saying everyone, but a few people I have seen do so in the few threads been made.

I think UM would make a good Manager, I think Moonie would make a good manager. They both have there goods and there cons no matter what. No one can ever please everyone and anyone knows that. With picking the manager it should be somone who is highly willing, has played N-Pulse alot, has good leadership skills and most important thing listens to the players. N-Pulse was build on the whole community though, and thats what people loved about it. It has lost that, and has done for some time now. They can not bring in self minded people. I know I havn't been there in a while, but I did come now and there.. and I always saw UM on, as well as Moonie. I think those two are really the ones that should have the first rights to it. I know I would be pissed if I worked for something and then somone else came in and took it.
Old 01-20-2005, 04:12 PM
Longtime N-Pulse dork
Xbob41 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Xbob41 Send a message via AIM to Xbob41
This is going to come as a shock to most, but I personally think Moonie should be toted as the new manager. We've had our many disagreements in the past, but at the very least, Moonie didn't throw her hands up despite all the trouble I and many others caused and quit/delete the server. Now THAT is some management-class material.

And Moonie, you can take this as a formal apology for everything I had said in the past. Not because I just want N-Pulse back, but rather, because I truly was an ass to you and half the staff. While I won't neccessarily retract my opinions on how well the server was being managed at the time, I do wish I was more... civil about it.
Old 01-20-2005, 05:03 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xbob41
This is going to come as a shock to most, but I personally think Moonie should be toted as the new manager. We've had our many disagreements in the past, but at the very least, Moonie didn't throw her hands up despite all the trouble I and many others caused and quit/delete the server. Now THAT is some management-class material.

And Moonie, you can take this as a formal apology for everything I had said in the past. Not because I just want N-Pulse back, but rather, because I truly was an ass to you and half the staff. While I won't neccessarily retract my opinions on how well the server was being managed at the time, I do wish I was more... civil about it.
Thank you for that. I have been able to see things from a different perspective in the past year...from a players standpoint, and from staff working under others, and have been able to look back and see the mistakes that I made, and I made quite a few. I would hope that I will learn from them
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 01-20-2005, 05:32 PM
Truckin Up
Milkdude99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Milkdude99
Hi everyone,
Most of you all know me and know I with Moonie did manage NPulse in the past for I believe the longest running Managers of Npulse if not any PW on Graal.( Not sure about that but I think we were) Anyway I moved up to PWA and devoted my time to all of Graal, but as all things are , things changed and I moved on to have less time for Graal so in the best interest of the Game I stepped down from the PWA.Point to all of this is everything changes as time goes on , not only in real life but Graal as well. Mistakes were made in the past with Npulse and most made out of haste to get something done or put someone in a position so don't be in so much hurry to have something back up that will also be a mistake and eventually bring it back down again. Many things need to be taken in consideration with regards Npulse or any server trying to gain it's footing and rightful place on the server list.

If Moonie gets to be Manager again I would help her if need be but only on a very limited basis, because I am only at home about 1 to 2 days in a 10 day period. I stay on the road a lot now, good money but my home life is the sacrifice for it. This was the reason I had to leave the PWA not because of any less zeal or love for what I was doing. I still love Graal and get on when I can. I am still willing to help those who need it when time permits me to do so. Be patience in the time it will take to make the right choice for Npulse, after all it is for the best of Npulse and for Graal.

Moon God
Graal.net

---------- Home---------

Old 01-20-2005, 06:40 PM
Unholy Nation
Malinko is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Malinko
Hm, interesting.
Old 01-20-2005, 07:16 PM
:pluffy:
Chris is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xbob41
It's because she is mature enough (more really) to handle a management position. I say give it to someone that has already proven themselves time and time again. She has.
Old 01-20-2005, 07:21 PM
VIP runned out
ETD is on a distinguished road
Hey MG, maybe you should think about getting a laptop, with a cell phone service that includes internet usage... then you can be on graal while you're truckin' it up out there
:P
(obviously only for short breaks while on the road don't want to see an 18 wheeler flipped over because the driver was playing graal *j/k*)

Well, just an idea... I know it's a lot of money though.

And Moonie, nice post You have my support.
Old 01-20-2005, 07:50 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ETD
Hey MG, maybe you should think about getting a laptop, with a cell phone service that includes internet usage... then you can be on graal while you're truckin' it up out there
:P
(obviously only for short breaks while on the road don't want to see an 18 wheeler flipped over because the driver was playing graal *j/k*)

Well, just an idea... I know it's a lot of money though.

And Moonie, nice post You have my support.
lol, he is going to get a laptop, not for Graal but just because he is on the road more than he is at home =)
And thanks for your support, and thanks you you also Chris, and everyone else who has always supported me
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.

READ>THINK>POST
Old 01-20-2005, 09:48 PM
Master Tux
WanDaMan is a jewel in the roughWanDaMan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to WanDaMan
Smeh, you deserve it
Old 01-21-2005, 02:11 AM
matt8891 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to matt8891 Send a message via Yahoo to matt8891
PWA should'nt be allowed to remove Managers or even normal staff. It's their server afterall and the manager/owner should be the only ones with the right to remove other Managers.
Old 01-21-2005, 02:17 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt8891
PWA should'nt be allowed to remove Managers or even normal staff. It's their server afterall and the manager/owner should be the only ones with the right to remove other Managers.
Um, Stefan would be the owner since noone has ever paid for NP, and are you saying that Managers should be allowed to go corrupt and delete everything and then remain Managers? I certainly hope not, people pay to play these servers....There has to be someone to take care of corruption where noone else on the server can....
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.

READ>THINK>POST
Old 01-21-2005, 02:18 AM
Unholy Nation
Malinko is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Malinko
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt8891
Depends on the situation.
Old 01-21-2005, 03:21 AM
V Avatar
LordMatt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to LordMatt
I thought I noticed a server was missing.