Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Questions about V6
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-03-2012, 01:35 AM
UnleashMySpeed50 is on a distinguished road
Question Graal V5 for Mac?

I couldn't upload any of my files to Era because of the fact that I am running V6, I went on the Graal homepage and figured out that only Windows and Linux have the link to download V5 but Mac only has V6.

When I attempt to upload one of my heads it freezes the upload file window and doesn't respond to the close or minimize buttons, I am forced to close and restart Graal.

The only reason I need V5 is because of this bug with V6 and hopefully someone will link me the download and this bug gets fixed
Old 02-03-2012, 01:47 AM
Script-fu
Skyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Skyld
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnleashMySpeed50 View Post
I couldn't upload any of my files to Era because of the fact that I am running V6, I went on the Graal homepage and figured out that only Windows and Linux have the link to download V5 but Mac only has V6.

When I attempt to upload one of my heads it freezes the upload file window and doesn't respond to the close or minimize buttons, I am forced to close and restart Graal.

The only reason I need V5 is because of this bug with V6 and hopefully someone will link me the download and this bug gets fixed.
Graal v5 is not on the website for download because it is only available for PowerPC processors. Since Rosetta emulation is no longer supported on Intel Macs, it does not make sense to continue providing it when v6 is a Universal binary that works without emulation.
Old 02-03-2012, 01:52 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe Era should fix their code.

The fix:

PHP Code:
function playerUploadFile() {

player.waitingForUpload true;

requestText("folder""PERSONAL");

FileSelector_Window.requestscript this.name;

temp.file selectFileForUpload();
}

function 
onSelectedFileForUpload(fullfilename) {
  if (
FileSelector_Window.requestscript==this.name)

uploadfile(fullfilename);

Old 02-03-2012, 02:01 AM
UnleashMySpeed50 is on a distinguished road
Well then If I can't use V5 to upload it because It only works for PPC then Era needs to fix the coding cause I've been wanting to upload these 4 heads for about 3 weeks naow and It's quite frustrating.
Old 02-03-2012, 02:12 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnleashMySpeed50 View Post
Well then If I can't use V5 to upload it because It only works for PPC then Era needs to fix the coding cause I've been wanting to upload these 4 heads for about 3 weeks naow and It's quite frustrating.
Create a support ticket on Era, explain your situation, upload your heads to imgur.com and put the links to them in your support ticket as well.

Might as well link them to this thread in your ticket as well.