Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Job Forum > Playerworld Administration Team
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-16-2008, 08:59 PM
zzzzz
foxboi is on a distinguished road
Application: foxboi

Hey Everybody!

Hello Everyone, I Am Nick Restriction. I am currently the Events Chief of N-Pulse. I am an avid player on servers such as UN and N-Pulse and Zodiac. I play Graal mostly to socialize and have fun interacting and playing the multiplayer game while I have spare time. In addition, I script and level on a daily basis. In my opinion, Graal promotes meeting new and distinctive people. My main server, as I pointed out before, is N-Pulse. To me, the idea of committing oneself to more than one playerworld supports the diversity of players that are on each server.

My Experiences…

N-Pulse: ET, ET Chief (Current), FAQ, FAQ Chief, GP, GP Captain

+ Extensive history with working with UC servers.

P.S. As you can see, this is not quite a big track record of different experience on other servers, but I tend to apply for the server that I believe I can make a difference on, rather than applying for the rights.

Why I stand out…

Even if I haven’t ‘piqued’ your interest, I still may be able to stand out from the other candidates. I’m a very unique and distinguishing person. I believe I am fully capable at meeting the standards and work ethic required for working with the job described.

I love to interact with players and deal with problems that are occurring. I am a down to earth type of person who hates to involve in heated conversation, but will at times handle situations no matter how heated it gets. Some of the qualities I possess include: Hardworking, Friendly, Honest, Reliable, Diligent, and Trustworthy.

Also, I think adding an EST time zone based PWA, would benefit the team since it would be a distinct addition. It would be a major bonus and hopefully build a faster service when it comes to tickets, and playerworld issues.

In Real life…

Behind my enthusiastic Graal character, lies a man who is going about life in the simplest of ways. (NOT!) I am entering my first year of undergraduate University in hopes of earning a Degree in Computer Engineering in the long run. Currently I am unemployed and am looking for a job that will cut down on my student loan. When it comes to time spent on Graal. I can spend up to 3 or more hours a day (weekdays), and limitless time on weekends.

What should change from playerworld policies…?

Graal’s playerworld policies are in dire need of change. When I had a gold subscription not long ago, I would surf different UC/Hosted servers, and find that each had their own unique theme + features. Nowadays, I log on and find servers that are identical when it comes to themes, systems, etc. One word, Boring.

If I were chosen to take up the position available, I’d be sure to involve myself in the process of making this policy, in hopes of diversifying the servers to come.

What I would do in situations…

The amount of experience I have had with PR-related jobs speaks for itself. I am person who believes on dealing with issues strictly (not “joking” around) without displaying unprofessional actions. Chances I can give, but it gets to a certain point where it gets unacceptable. I like to be proficient in the way I handle every situation, and that’s mainly why I am interested in applying for this job, as it gives me an opportunity to work as a member of the PWA (which is vital to Graal) and at the same time, being an active member of the Graal community.

In conclusion, I feel that I possess the qualities and strengths that are vital to running this job efficiently. Surely, If I was chosen as a PWA, I would not let you down.

Thanks,

- Nick Restriction
Old 03-17-2008, 03:02 AM
o.o
Switch has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Switch
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxboi View Post
stuff...

and limitless time on weekends.

more stuff...
Even - OVER 9000 - !?!?
Why only when I ignore you, do you return to the center of my eye?
Oh, squiggly line, it's alright, you are forgiven.
Old 03-17-2008, 10:33 PM
zzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch View Post
Even - OVER 9000 - !?!?
I'm referring to a reasonable amount of time, meaning 3-5+ hours throughout saturday and sunday.
Old 03-18-2008, 10:42 PM
zzzzz
Questions and responses would be greatly appreciated too.
Old 03-18-2008, 10:51 PM
Banned
xAzerothx has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to xAzerothx Send a message via MSN to xAzerothx Send a message via Yahoo to xAzerothx
Seems like not a lot of people are interested.

Old 03-19-2008, 01:22 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Also, I think adding an EST time zone based PWA, would benefit the team since it would be a distinct addition. It would be a major bonus and hopefully build a faster service when it comes to tickets, and playerworld issues.
This isn't anything unique about you. Many of the other applicants are in either EST or CST time zones.
Old 03-19-2008, 01:57 AM
zzzzz
I was meerly pointing out that adding a EST time-zone based PWA member would benefit the team in such ways.

Also, I would like to add,

I may not have a specific management experiences/qualifications, (e.g. (Manager)), but I have been placed in situations where I have been given tasks to manage specific groups of people and see to that issues are resolved and producitivity is progressing.

To Azeroth: I'm trying my best man.
Old 03-19-2008, 07:18 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbkbud View Post
This isn't anything unique about you. Many of the other applicants are in either EST or CST time zones.
and I'm in neither of them lol, timeless.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 03-22-2008, 03:33 AM
zzzzz
I am not really looking for replies, just adding additional qualities, strengths/weaknesses I possess.

As you can see from my application, I have a great deal of experience with have relations/work with players. I enjoy making friendships and ties with players, but when it comes to laying the rules and regulations of the server down, none of that comes in play. Making friendships in my opinion, just makes players feel that they don't have to be enemies with the staff, but rather co-operate.

My weaknesses (as I am not hesitating to point out) is on the spot decision-making. I like to think my choices through, so when I am put in situations where I have to come up with a resolution fast, I get the job done, but in a much slower pace. I think taking the PWA position, will give me an opportunity to improve and advance in that area of my work.
Old 03-22-2008, 04:13 PM
o.o
Switch has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Switch
Quote:
I'm referring to a reasonable amount of time, meaning 3-5+ hours throughout saturday and sunday.
It was a joke....
Why only when I ignore you, do you return to the center of my eye?
Oh, squiggly line, it's alright, you are forgiven.
Old 03-22-2008, 06:57 PM
zzzzz
I know haha, I was just clarifying for the people that wanted to know the exact range of time I can spend on graal.