Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-27-2007, 11:35 PM
Hooaah!!!
Laek2007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Laek2007
I think this thread should be closed. This is obviously a issue, Anubis and Dan has to take private.

And I don't think making a big scene about everything will get you re-hired anubis. To be honest, I think your chances of getting more rights pretty much died with this thread.

I'm sorry, but patience is everything, sticking to it even if it sux. It's like that with everyjob, not just graalonline. No matter how much you hate the situation you still stick to it. Difference with graalonline and realworld. Is that you do this for fun and for "fame".
Old 11-27-2007, 11:36 PM
anubis_wing will become famous soon enough
I didn't say he should remove it, it's just that Dante OBVIOUSLY wants the power of Chief.
I didn't make this thread to get more rights, I made this thread to say I'm quitting.
Old 11-27-2007, 11:43 PM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante55555 View Post
What the **** kind of friend cares if the other is a staff?!?!!?
one who knows what the other is doing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frieza View Post
ANYBIS YOU NEED TO GROW UP xd YOU WAS EVENTS TAM CHEIF, i beleive your job was to manage the events team and sort out events, you had the adequate rights to do that job, dante has events team and zone police tag so he has an RC and you go of on one and cry? jeez XD
So Steve really enlighten me here... Dante was an ET but managed to climb the "ladder" in short of 2 months timespan. Anubis was an ET for 6 months if not more? So your saying that Dante should be a GP-ET chief? Isn't there some indication of a good staff member such as huwajux having an issue with their computer so they are inactive and the new administrator makes sure to remove their rights quickly? Sounds like an insecure administrator to me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight View Post
This is a bit immature from both sides, you guys should settle this in game instead of having the public throw in there opinions...
I'm not going to comment on that one for some of yoru previous posts I suggest you just not talk right here.
Let me ask you one question zone populace that actually uses the forums? Has Dan hired people who others respect and listen to? Its not illegal to ask this question. I'm just asking who has he hired that you like. Thats all.
Old 11-27-2007, 11:44 PM
hi
seanthien is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by anubis_wing View Post
I didn't say he should remove it, it's just that Dante OBVIOUSLY wants the power of Chief.
I didn't make this thread to get more rights, I made this thread to say I'm quitting.
Like i said, i was neutral. I'm just posting my thoughts.

And what i'm thinking is, you're judging kds differently because you're jealous of his rights,etc.

And ya, this thread was made to point out anubiz's quitting.
Old 11-27-2007, 11:59 PM
Blank
Kirble is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Kirble
I see what he is saying, that's like being a server admin and having a GAT also being an admin...how can you control someone that has the rights to control you? There is no sense of authority.
I was going to give you all a real life situation but to do so would be quite inappropriate.

Anubis' situation was that if Dante was to do something, he could simply revolt using his own, higher rights. Hence, leaving Anubis stuck with no authority over his own team. The position was pointless which is why Anubies, I perceive had chose to quit the position.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
It's a circle and we're just at a bad angle.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:06 AM
hi
seanthien is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirble View Post
I see what he is saying, that's like being a server admin and having a GAT also being an admin...how can you control someone that has the rights to control you? There is no sense of authority.
I was going to give you all a real life situation but to do so would be quite inappropriate.

Anubis' situation was that if Dante was to do something, he could simply revolt using his own, higher rights. Hence, leaving Anubis stuck with no authority over his own team. The position was pointless which is why Anubies, I perceive had chose to quit the position.
Makes sense, but for that. He could tell,stefan,etc. Support Ticket,quite a few things to do.

Heres how I see it. Kds is gp, so he needs ban rights and to check peoples attributes, oh and also d/c rights.That's about it.

ET Chief on the other hand, also needs rc.Because what happens when you run outta weapons,etc to give out? lololol wut a chief you are, can't even give out a weapon you hosted off.Phailure.But with rc, you need Check/Set Attributes, basicly all you need.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:16 AM
Banned
Frieza is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Frieza
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooper200000 View Post

So Steve really enlighten me here... Dante was an ET but managed to climb the "ladder" in short of 2 months timespan. Anubis was an ET for 6 months if not more? So your saying that Dante should be a GP-ET chief? Isn't there some indication of a good staff member such as huwajux having an issue with their computer so they are inactive and the new administrator makes sure to remove their rights quickly? Sounds like an insecure administrator to me..

bite me, dante got his positon the same way as u did, relation with dan, like ur ralation with huwa got u ur FAQ position. deny that all you want. the way i see it, dante may not deserve the position time wise, but i cn bet my life he will do a dmn good job, besides this is anubis and dans decisions, dante never begged for higher power, dan just thought he deserves it, granted dan DOES make bad decisions and im just unna stop flipping rambling.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:19 AM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
Lol honestly ask huwa I didn't get it for that I would never use my friendship unlike you...
Old 11-28-2007, 12:20 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
That sentence you just said showed how little you actually wanted me around and cared if I quit.
Sounds to me like you were pissed about not having tons of rights, and then quit for attention
Old 11-28-2007, 12:30 AM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
Frieza will you shut up. I mentioned to Dante to hire you as a ET today but man i think i was totally wrong.

In my eyes ET Chief does need RC. He also needs the right to refill event items for his underlings. Anubis had RC but couldn't refill event items.

Then Anubis for some reason lost his RC and he found it unfair. Then magically Dante got to be ET Chief. Yeah so Huwa's and Jesse's time on this server means nothing at all? Either of those two are more qualified to be ET Chief then dante.

@Dante: you already know what I think so this should be no shock to you.

@Dan: not telling you how to do your job but ET Chief does need RC access to refill their underlings prizes. We shouldn't have had to rely on you for them.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:34 AM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
Frieza will you shut up. I mentioned to Dante to hire you as a ET today but man i think i was totally wrong.
i should shut up just because i have a different opinion x.X? maybe you didnt read me but i basically said that other people WHERE more qualified than dante, by a LOT, BUT he will do a good job none the less.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:43 AM
Quote:
bite me, dante got his positon the same way as u did, relation with dan, like ur ralation with huwa got u ur FAQ position. deny that all you want. the way i see it, dante may not deserve the position time wise, but i cn bet my life he will do a dmn good job, besides this is anubis and dans decisions, dante never begged for higher power, dan just thought he deserves it, granted dan DOES make bad decisions and im just unna stop flipping rambling.
You're right, he didn't beg. He threatened to quit when he knew how much Dan relied on him to catch hackers, that's how he got rights. I asked when he asked because I thought, if a common ET gets RC then so should I.
Dan said no to warpto but gave us both disconnect and ban, then Dan removed my RC and gave Dante warpto, that was I decided to quit because Dante had all the same rights as me and much more.

Here's my reasons:
I couldn't refill slots
Dante was allowed to host Snow Race and I was told me and all other ETs couldn't (stupid but still)
Dante was allowed to idle on RC and I wasn't (I asked Dan and he said it's only for banning hackers and to Dante he said you can)
I got RC then it was removed with no warning and what can apparently be no reason
I didn't get warpto and Dante did even though Dan said no one was getting it
Dante got to keep his RC
Dante got a police tag ONTOP of ET tag
Dante was able to threaten to quit to get his rights
Old 11-28-2007, 12:48 AM
Banned
Quote:
You're right, he didn't beg. He threatened to quit when he knew how much Dan relied on him to catch hackers, that's how he got rights. I asked when he asked because I thought, if a common ET gets RC then so should I.
Dan said no to warpto but gave us both disconnect and ban, then Dan removed my RC and gave Dante warpto, that was I decided to quit because Dante had all the same rights as me and much more.
well i can see why you would be miffed but i think you overreacted.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:52 AM
Quote:
well i can see why you would be miffed but i think you overreacted.
Overreacted eh? If I over reacted don't you think Dan would make some sort of apology or say "Hey, why not come back" instead of outright giving my position away or saying a DECENT reason as to why Dante had ever so much more rights then me? He obviously thought it was a fine reaction and a fine time to give the position to Dante. I've over reacted to situations in the past before and not once has the other admins outright given my position away.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:57 AM
Banned
Quote:
Overreacted eh? If I over reacted don't you think Dan would make some sort of apology or say "Hey, why not come back" instead of outright giving my position away or saying a DECENT reason as to why Dante had ever so much more rights then me? He obviously thought it was a fine reaction and a fine time to give the position to Dante. I've over reacted to situations in the past before and not once has the other admins outright given my position away.
To be honest, i dont get you.
Closed Thread