Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-18-2013, 07:04 PM
DripZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to DripZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanthien View Post
Why use poison? Why even bother fighting if you can just heal? Everything is curable and you can always heal in most scenarios.

Why don't you go back and re-read what your last post was.

Attack types are in development, if you're actually complaining because you're missing out on one. Please stop posting. This is probably exactly why all attack types should be released at once to stop people like you from crying.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious, but clearly having a higher - magic resistance means more damage is taken. As an Ogma player, on top of using RoWs, I should have lower magic resistance, no?

Where have you been? Bile has always been a strong god for beginners and experienced players.

Just because somethings good doesn't mean everyone hops on the bandwagon and follows. I'm not sure where your theory follows through there. However, I do know that over half the server is bile when there's 6 other Gods to choose from. That fact should speak for itself.
Exactly, so why'd you complain about us having diseases and wounds when getting diseased is simply curable.

I'm aware, and im more disappointed on how we don't have poison resistance. Currently, Bile is weak especially knowing that soon sustenance will be balanced we won't have 100 fear? What's worth it now the blessing? Putting poison resist back at least balances that.

Haha, very newbie players are going for bile since they don't have the food or sustenance item's to help them yet. I'm also confused if half the servers bile then the server must consist of 6 players or something? Atm there's 22 people online Graal Kingdoms and I'm the only one bile. That fact should speak for itself. I'm not sorry to say you were easily proven wrong.

Anytime bud, and yes I know that BUT the bottom line is everyone wearing RoWs has magic as weakness. Also, I don't care much about magic and im sure you don't either. Honestly dude there hasn't been a worthwhile magic spar for magic users in such a long time. PvP spars happen daily for events and monthly for a huge spar.
Old 09-18-2013, 07:59 PM
hi
seanthien is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Exactly, so why'd you complain about us having diseases and wounds when getting diseased is simply curable.
Are you really that stupid? I wasn't complaining. I was telling you a pro of your God because you're too ignorant to realize that he has more to offer.
Quote:
I'm aware, and im more disappointed on how we don't have poison resistance. Currently, Bile is weak especially knowing that soon sustenance will be balanced we won't have 100 fear? What's worth it now the blessing? Putting poison resist back at least balances that.
If you can come up with a logical reasoning as to why Bile the Death God should have the same amount of poison resistance as Ogma the Poison Master besides "my godz weak buffzzz pls lols" then maybe you're right. But right now I don't see a fully thought out reasoning other then you being a bias little girl because you can't deal with poison.

My god you're so annoying.
Old 09-18-2013, 08:45 PM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Guys, take it easy. I don't want to delete posts in a productive conversation.
Old 09-18-2013, 09:01 PM
Quote:
Are you really that stupid? I wasn't complaining. I was telling you a pro of your God because you're too ignorant to realize that he has more to offer.
If you can come up with a logical reasoning as to why Bile the Death God should have the same amount of poison resistance as Ogma the Poison Master besides "my godz weak buffzzz pls lols" then maybe you're right. But right now I don't see a fully thought out reasoning other then you being a bias little girl because you can't deal with poison.

My god you're so annoying.
A pro hmm, If it's curable in under one second what benefit does it bring other then wasting time and being annoying. Maybe i'll cast red death on a monster HAHAHA. But buddy if sustenance is being balanced to every god and Biles fear is going to be below 100 which PvP benefits will we be given? Most of what we're given is useless. Just because we had the same resistance of poison doesn't mean we were just as good god dammit. See ''Ogma poison master'' comes with poison on your weapon. Bile ''Death god'' gives you nothing of that sort. Don't worry I wont insult you, I actually show respect
Old 09-18-2013, 09:37 PM
hi
Quote:
Please read. I don't care for your silly opinions.

Staff members are working to balance everything out. Stop complaining because you lost poison resistance. This is why certain things aren't released even though they may be finished. All gods will be viable and usable, just so happens that bile rightfully lost a few things first.

Dripz you can't insult me because you have no argument.
Old 09-18-2013, 09:54 PM
Quote:
Please read. I don't care for your silly opinions.

Staff members are working to balance everything out. Stop complaining because you lost poison resistance. This is why certain things aren't released even though they may be finished. All gods will be viable and usable, just so happens that bile rightfully lost a few things first.

Dripz you can't insult me because you have no argument.
Clearly you don't know what it mean's to lose poison resist lmao, without holy possession it's more vital then any attack type. You just don't read do you (Soon sustenance will be balanced for EVERYONE gg bile people 1 useless thing, 2 WE WONT HAVE 100 FEAR RESISTANCE gg bile people) That leaves us with? Ah right nothing as good as Ogma followers. Sean you underestimate current poison so much like bile is still op without it *****.

I can insult you whether I have an argument or not, an insult is up to the person regardless of having a viable argument.
Old 09-18-2013, 09:59 PM
hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by DripZ View Post
Clearly you don't know what it mean's to lose poison resist lmao, without holy possession it's more vital then any attack type. You just don't read do you (Soon sustenance will be balanced for EVERYONE gg bile people 1 useless thing, 2 WE WONT HAVE 100 FEAR RESISTANCE gg bile people) That leaves us with? Ah right nothing as good as Ogma followers. Sean you underestimate current poison so much like bile is still op without it *****.

I can insult you whether I have an argument or not, an insult is up to the person regardless of having a viable argument.
I do know what it means because I've sparred before without holy possession on.

You're so dense. I just told you Bile along with all the other gods will be balanced. Can you not see a bigger picture or is that "Master's in physics" of yours not come with a brain.

I don't underestimate anything. I don't see the logic in a death god having poison resistance as high as the poison master. I understand that poison is very strong right now, and if you would read instead of getting overly anxious you would of realized that I support the change/nerfing of poison.

Great, go for the insults. Make a fool of yourself more then you already are. You're literally the town idiot. A+ to you.
Old 09-18-2013, 10:11 PM
Quote:
I do know what it means because I've sparred before without holy possession on.

You're so dense. I just told you Bile along with all the other gods will be balanced. Can you not see a bigger picture or is that "Master's in physics" of yours not come with a brain.

I don't underestimate anything. I don't see the logic in a death god having poison resistance as high as the poison master. I understand that poison is very strong right now, and if you would read instead of getting overly anxious you would of realized that I support the change/nerfing of poison.

Great, go for the insults. Make a fool of yourself more then you already are. You're literally the town idiot. A+ to you.
I don't have an imagination like yours, sorry. Thank's for the compliment though

Uhm, I do i think all PvP gods should have poison resistance to allow everyone to have a fair chance in spar (just like every class is given the ability to use magic and be just as strong as a brigid user in a magic spar) poison is only strong without holy possession, if poison becomes dot people will just hit 700 hp easily. I currently find it more balanced of course i realize there are other opinions but that's mine.

Also, did i not just say that i won't insult you bro? By the way I don't accept Town Idiot i'll be correcting you since I know your true intention which was.. Town Legend. Small mistake Sean just get it right next time bro.
Old 09-19-2013, 01:08 AM
Da conq
Conqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to behold
d00d. How's this turned into a "fix bile" thread? That's not even the issue, but I guess I'll speak my thoughts.

Dripz- The problem isn't that Bile needs its poison resist back, the problem is poison is deadly overpowered. This has been agreed upon by most players over the years, but never was implemented since there's always been issues with trying to recode the framework of GK. Only recently has there been any sort of hope due to Cubes' genius.

I know you personally think that poison is fine how it is, and that giving bile poison resist back is a great idea. But I'd have to disagree, as this would only be a band-aid to a much bigger problem (balancing poison with the effects of other Gods). Refer back to my post in this thread for my view on poison.

Sean- Though poorly executed maybe, I would have to agree with a few things DripZ has said about our now "mostly" useless Bile. Yes, there are elements of Bile that still have PvP advantages, but for the most part-- Bile has always been an "all-around/defensive" God.

And since poison resist/fear resist have been removed from us, we really aren't all that defensive anymore; meaning we fall just as hard against Poison as any other god does (minus Ogma). However, I don't support DripZ's view that we need poison resist back (as I said, my issue lies with poison itself). It wouldn't make much sense to have as much poison resist as the "Poison God".

Pros of Bile

- Cause Many Wounds
- Immune to Leprosy
- 100 Depletion
- Red & Black Death
- Slight Cold resist (+ More Cold Resist through Holy Possession)
- Slight Poison resist & Fear resist
- Holy Po + Axe of slay undead for easy leveling

Cons of Bile

- Extreme dmg dealt by Messiah Bow (+ Balor blessing for Bile domination)
- Extreme dmg dealt by Holy Word (One-hit when dealt by Brigid caster)
- Cause Many Wounds & Diseases easily silenced through Brigid's Curse
- Enemy players can become immune to red & black death
- No "working" PvP attacktype on weapons or through holy possession (life stealing fix please)

DripZ's point is that Gov/Ogma users do have a pretty nice benefit of having 1 of the 2 major attacktypes accessible through a holy possession. Creating attacktype combinations that will never be accessible by players who don't follow Ogma/Govannon. (Example: Striker of Grigori of Balor +7 [attacktype: physical, confusion, weaponmagic, fear, and poison through Holy P]) And while a good rebuttal might be that you could say this about "any God", it doesn't work in Bile's case since we don't have any sort of PvP attacktype to boast.

But once again, this goes back to the point that if poison was balanced to be as much of an annoyance as other effects-- this wouldn't be considered all that great of an advantage.

TLDR: Bile's poison resist is fine, fix poison please.

Last edited by Conqueror; 09-19-2013 at 01:26 AM..
Old 09-19-2013, 01:43 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conqueror View Post
Bile's poison resist is fine, fix poison please.
Moral of the story.
Old 09-24-2013, 06:56 PM
Until poison is fixed, can bile followers at least get poison resistance back. It's annoying to miss Cores and spars since the poison we take with no resistance is lethal.
Old 09-24-2013, 07:06 PM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
Quote:
Until poison is fixed, can bile followers at least get poison resistance back. It's annoying to miss Cores and spars since the poison we take with no resistance is lethal.
Go ogma m8. It's the poison god
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.
Old 09-24-2013, 07:11 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Make relics useful. Give Ogma it's bracers back and make Govannon's thornmail useful, etc.

I'm surprised nobody talks about this anymore. So many stat changes but these remain unchanged or unused./
Old 09-24-2013, 07:55 PM
hi
Quote:
You don't miss cores and spars because you don't have poison resistance, you choose not to participate in them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix_Xenophobe View Post
Go ogma m8. It's the poison god

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBear3 View Post
Make relics useful. Give Ogma it's bracers back and make Govannon's thornmail useful, etc.

I'm surprised nobody talks about this anymore. So many stat changes but these remain unchanged or unused./
I'd like to see that, but some players do use certain relics. For example I know Zach really likes his leuc mail.
Old 09-24-2013, 10:40 PM
Quote:
You don't miss cores and spars because you don't have poison resistance, you choose not to participate in them.
Glad you brought that up! and yeah I avoid cores and spars because i choose not to participate in them. That being said, if I did i'd be wasting my time. Everyone knows without a Holy Possession you're screwed. Now i'd also be wasting my time if i had to further explain myself so i'll keep it at that.