FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2002, 02:40 PM
RUBIX CUBE TEAM.
Zelgadis_Geywords is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Zelgadis_Geywords
Quote:
Originally posted by Slaktmaster
At least he thought through what he wrote unlike Hero's endless ranting.

I think it sounds like it needs to be investigated.
That is true. But some people will just see this thread and say "omg! Another crybaby n00b.." (Which happens in most of these threads I've seen.) and brand him an instant lamer. I do think someone should look into his case as well.
Old 01-17-2002, 02:40 PM
Forbidden
G_yoshi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to G_yoshi
Quote:
Originally posted by Zelgadis_Geywords

And notice how the people who ridicule him are the same people who mock the person everytime someone complains in this forum section? Honestly, you have to be "popular" for anyone to give a damn about you in Graal. After seeing this thread, I wonder how many of McDohl's complaints are valid..
um, Hero brings it upon himself...he's an ass in general whether it be on the forums or on Graal. Don't sit their and try to stick up for him when many of his useless rants were dispelled more or less because they found out he was pretty much lying.
Old 01-17-2002, 02:45 PM
Forbidden
G_yoshi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to G_yoshi
Quote:
Originally posted by Zelgadis_Geywords

That is true. But some people will just see this thread and say "omg! Another crybaby n00b.." (Which happens in most of these threads I've seen.) and brand him an instant lamer. I do think someone should look into his case as well.
It's all in how you present yourself. If you come here and start creating threads with subjects that are in caps and are swearing, of course you are going to get flamed. The first posts in those are nothing more than yelling with mispelled words and threats.

If you were to start a thread that had a calm, but well thought out title and the first post was written well and didn't sound like whining you'd probably get some better results.
Old 01-17-2002, 02:48 PM
RUBIX CUBE TEAM.
Quote:
Originally posted by G_yoshi

um, Hero brings it upon himself...he's an ass in general whether it be on the forums or on Graal. Don't sit their and try to stick up for him when many of his useless rants were dispelled more or less because they found out he was pretty much lying.
I'm not sticking up for Hero, much less do I really care what happens in any Graal server. I just stated "It makes me wonder" If I were defending Hero, I think I'd have elaborated more. Don't you?
Old 01-17-2002, 02:52 PM
RUBIX CUBE TEAM.
Quote:
Originally posted by G_yoshi

It's all in how you present yourself. If you come here and start creating threads with subjects that are in caps and are swearing, of course you are going to get flamed. The first posts in those are nothing more than yelling with mispelled words and threats.

If you were to start a thread that had a calm, but well thought out title and the first post was written well and didn't sound like whining you'd probably get some better results.
That is also true. It's just in general from my perspective, it seems that the well liked people win the sympathy from the other people of this forums, over the underdogs who may have valid complaints. Say person A had a same problem as person B, but person A was a lot more popular. Person A would of course get the sympathy, whilst person B will be lampooned.
Old 01-17-2002, 03:49 PM
JoshTheN64Guy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to JoshTheN64Guy
Look I dont want to sit up in jail for 4 days for complaining about someone flaming (flaming such as mass harrassment all the time) me. Im just asking for any admins to read this please take me out of jail and talk to smoothcheese. Im not here to whine constantly, im here to get help. And im also not flaming these boards madly, I post my complaints in a calm way (if I can).

Basicly, Graal needs to kick out all those GPs who ban and jail people for stupid reasons. I remember last year (cant remember name) there was some admin(s) from the graal2001 server banning and jailing people constantly for no reason at all or for any little reason, and the boards were getting flamed.

Graal should kick out all admins who do stuff like this. Admins should only jail people for important crimes such as hacking or mass spamming, not arguing with someone, complaining about flamers, or just jailing people to shut up (like after 3 messages). Did you even know one time I got banned for using Starcon Firemines when someone thought it was a hack?

Well anyways if an admin reads this please unjail me. Thanks
Old 01-17-2002, 05:12 PM
Dlaiyre is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Dlaiyre
Quote:
Originally posted by konidias
Notice how the entire thing sounds like he did absolutely nothing wrong, and he is a perfect little angel. Isn't that how it always is?

yup yup

( msn: [email protected] )
( icq: 51464358 )
Old 01-17-2002, 05:14 PM
This is just like what always happened on SL, someone would go around with speed boots, then when they were in jail it would be "it wasn't me man really it was my cousin!" "sl is currupt i telling stefan!"

Old 01-17-2002, 05:17 PM
Gemini Man!
Kasuagi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Kasuagi Send a message via AIM to Kasuagi Send a message via Yahoo to Kasuagi
make a forum for complaints in general

I'm sick of seeing threads about corruption and blah, blah, blah...

Muroshi - Lead Developer for Agaroth

Quote:
Originally posted by Waltz5
Um. Yeah, welcome to the Forums. Most likely you'll get made fun of, your work criticized, and yelled at. Yes the forums are fun!
Old 01-17-2002, 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by JoshTheN64Guy
Look I dont want to sit up in jail for 4 days for complaining about someone flaming (flaming such as mass harrassment all the time) me. Im just asking for any admins to read this please take me out of jail and talk to smoothcheese. Im not here to whine constantly, im here to get help. And im also not flaming these boards madly, I post my complaints in a calm way (if I can).

Basicly, Graal needs to kick out all those GPs who ban and jail people for stupid reasons. I remember last year (cant remember name) there was some admin(s) from the graal2001 server banning and jailing people constantly for no reason at all or for any little reason, and the boards were getting flamed.

Graal should kick out all admins who do stuff like this. Admins should only jail people for important crimes such as hacking or mass spamming, not arguing with someone, complaining about flamers, or just jailing people to shut up (like after 3 messages). Did you even know one time I got banned for using Starcon Firemines when someone thought it was a hack?

Well anyways if an admin reads this please unjail me. Thanks
hmm ever notice that noone becomes an admins for no reason...

Old 01-17-2002, 05:38 PM
Gemini Man!
Kasuagi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Kasuagi Send a message via AIM to Kasuagi Send a message via Yahoo to Kasuagi
Quote:
Originally posted by Dlaiyre

hmm ever notice that noone becomes an admins for no reason...
actually...

Muroshi - Lead Developer for Agaroth

Quote:
Originally posted by Waltz5
Um. Yeah, welcome to the Forums. Most likely you'll get made fun of, your work criticized, and yelled at. Yes the forums are fun!
Old 01-17-2002, 05:41 PM
The Shaded Leg
James205 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to James205 Send a message via AIM to James205
Quote:
Originally posted by konidias
Notice how the entire thing sounds like he did absolutely nothing wrong, and he is a perfect little angel. Isn't that how it always is?

You are so right. I tried pointing this out many times, I hope people actually listened to me
Old 01-17-2002, 08:07 PM
Tired Sloth
Psyker is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Psyker Send a message via Yahoo to Psyker
hi, there is an ignore button.
Old 01-17-2002, 08:27 PM
randomrubbish.net
cds96 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to cds96 Send a message via AIM to cds96
Quote:
Originally posted by JubeiSaotomeX
with a name like JoshTheN64 guy, OF COURSE PEOPLE WILL FLAME YOU, *****!
just waht i would say

craig is now backing up cookies ;]
Old 01-17-2002, 11:06 PM
Space Monkeys, everywhere
DeathChill is on a distinguished road
Also (I guess Josh forgot to mention) Josh has been banned 4+ times but Zorro's unbanned him every time almost (these bans were for hacking,harassing people,etc)He's been banned on both of his accounts atleast twice too I believe.