Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > GK Suggestions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: What do you think of suggestions?
Awesome! 37 47.44%
Galdor for president! 18 23.08%
I dont know 12 15.38%
Sux. 11 14.10%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-24-2009, 11:09 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
would be interesting to know what went tho the heads of those people who voted "sux"... Probably nothing at all as they didn't even read, but I mean how could this idea ever sux? its just unsuckable. (xD)

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.
Old 05-12-2011, 12:53 AM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
Stef plz update the gk terrain to something like in the video below! it would be so cool to make playerworlds with that. k ty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yddTKBYQQMo#t=229s

↑↑↑↑ ATTENTION!!! ↑↑↑↑

My Albums
Quote:

Last edited by Galdor; 05-12-2011 at 04:03 PM..
Old 05-12-2011, 01:44 AM
Era iPhone PR
Astram can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Astram
Approved!!! Rep ++
I like the idea. Though it shouldnt only be for kingdoms. But without expanding map for classic servers etc. Setting predifined tiles for classic servers with cliffs etc

Old 05-12-2011, 01:49 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
yes yes yes
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 05-12-2011, 01:55 AM
Era Manager
DuBsTeRmAn is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to DuBsTeRmAn
Its a damn awesome idea!

To be honest, i have no idea what this is about or when i voted on this.. so yeah..
Old 05-12-2011, 01:58 AM
Freedom is not free
The_Federov is on a distinguished road
I've noticed a higher player count on GK in the past month, use that to your advantage, and keep it up, with some changes/
Old 05-12-2011, 02:02 AM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuBsTeRmAn View Post
Its a damn awesome idea!

To be honest, i have no idea what this is about or when i voted on this.. so yeah..
I forgive you.

My Albums
Quote:
Old 05-12-2011, 02:04 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
would be incredibly useful if this could be pulled off on GK considering it's the only server that uses "3D" terrain
Old 05-12-2011, 02:26 AM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
would be incredibly useful if this could be pulled off on GK considering it's the only server that uses "3D" terrain
Yea but like it would give playerworlds more toys to play with, could maybe add the option so you can rotate the camera 360 degrees like on ro (in the future that is, it could be interesting) and maybe use lowpoly buildings and trees (I could help to make some of that) with like pixel textures, or just a flat plane that always face the camera with a 2d image (like trees, rocks and stuff like that) could be kewl xD

My Albums
Quote:

Last edited by Galdor; 05-12-2011 at 04:47 PM..
Old 05-12-2011, 09:18 AM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
Can I tick both Awesome and galdor 4 prez. Best suggestion since like ever. Current terrain is straight up retarded.
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.
Old 05-12-2011, 12:49 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
I love you Galdor.
Old 05-12-2011, 01:07 PM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
I voted awesome many years ago. I'm still calling AWESOME!!
Old 05-12-2011, 01:17 PM
Cruchot is on a distinguished road
A lot of online game are in 3D.
Its also the charm of GK to be everything in 2D, its a " zelda like ".
I like GK like this.
But I agree on the fact we need something new,dongeon and monsters, or some floors in haunted houses, ...
That's my opinion =)
Old 05-12-2011, 01:55 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinDragon View Post
I voted awesome many years ago. I'm still calling AWESOME!!
Yea years have passed without Stefan caring about this awesome idea even tho I nagged and throwed it in his face several times.
And its not that he cant do it because I've seen him do almost everything that is on that video except for cliffs, so it feels possible.

Like developing on graal would get easier and you would get more variety of servers, like some would go like now full 2d while some could just as easily go for a more 3d look while some could go in the middle (like gk).

And then maybe in the future also make some options to the camera so you could make first person view games and third person view games (like for full 3d games)

And also if they added premade npcs (maybe globals could do that instead of whatever they do now) that you could select from a list from the editor, like baddies and stuff (as baddies are hard to make decently I've notice)

So like you could select the mushroom baddie from gk and place it on the ground and if you played the level it would attack you, and if you right clicked it in editor mode you could get a list of options like hitpoints, what it should drop (if any) and texture (sprite) if you want to use something custom instead and of course like the full script if ur pro and want to make some changes.

My Albums
Quote:
Old 05-12-2011, 05:22 PM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
I like it. Probably would get people more to make that kind of levels than just the normal way