Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Playerworld Staff Openings
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-25-2006, 01:06 AM
Prime Rib of Micronesia
warp2ukew will become famous soon enough
Exodus: Hiring!

Hi, I made a post a few days ago about a different server, but that was a mistake and uhh, anyway..

Exodus is hiring! Exodus has an extremely detailed and ellaborate overworld, complete with oodles of NPCs, and very good graphics!! Though we have all this, we need to further expand our content so that we can finish our server and make it even better.
We currently have basic quests on the server, to get money, and other items. We are currently working on heart quests, and the ability to skip them if you are just at Exodus for sparring or Pking. That brings me to my next point, Exodus is a classic style server, with a slightly modified tileset in a few areas.
Want a higher level sword? Go mine the minerals and then take it to the blacksmith and craft it! Need some extra cash? Go diving for rarities or if you are more or a land lover go fishing, mining, farming, building, (stealing), or any of the other jobs that we are currently working on. With money you can buy hats, items, (with a lot of money) buy rare items, buy an apartment, which you can furnish using some of the tools we have made (kind of like a Graal Animal Crossing), and other things.
If you aren't into the whole getting money and friends by being a 'high rolla,' then Exodus has just the right things for you. A variety of quests, a spar complex dedicated for sparrers, PK Arenas, guild war arenas, etc.

Exodus has been in the making since 2001, and we will see it succeed (sp?). If you would like to facilitate with our "dream," so to speak, we are hiring the following:

LATs: I will need to see 1-3 of your levels, either 2 inside or 2 outside, and then one level of the kind you didn't do two of. These need to be linked together, or screenshots of them need to be taken. You need to show me how you can detail, as well as your ability to use multiple kinds of tiles. I will not only be judging these levels, but Crono will as well, so stolen levels will be indeitified easily. "We need dem' LATS!"

NATs: Though I am not a scripter myself, I have a few scripters who can evaluate those who apply. If you are interested in this please post here or contact me on AIM (in profile). NATs are needed the most as we only have 1-2 that can't be working all the time.

GATs: Another "shortage," GATs are very much appreciated as well. To apply for this position please contact me or post some of your graphcis here. No heads, bodies, swords, shields, or anything of the sort. Pure graphics. Once again, it is not hard to indentify when graphics are stolen.

If you want to apply for any of these, post here or find me on AIM / Exodus. Feel free to logon Exodus and look around, as I am not lying when I say our overworld is very nice and detailed.

But here are also a few SS's of what we are currently working on:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	exo1.png
Views:	154
Size:	144.0 KB
ID:	37566   Click image for larger version

Name:	exo2.png
Views:	149
Size:	236.8 KB
ID:	37567   Click image for larger version

Name:	exo3.png