Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-10-2011, 04:51 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
have u ever thought about becoming a comedian/clown?
Sorry, wouldn't wanna take your job... I hear they're cutting funding for clowns.
Old 09-10-2011, 05:21 PM
hunterhunk is on a distinguished road
Quote:
the day era resets itll die..most of good players on thie server r 17-18 or more and i dnt think theyll spend hours digging again...
to raise playercount/make things more fun and challenging all u have to do is decrease all freeze times by .05
and put something decent in the mvp shop, together with regular gang events
Well, let me just start by saying you're retarded. It wouldn't die if it reset, resets always bring people back to play because it's a challenge and fun to work to get good guns. The problem is that Era needs to be completely ready to reset, which won't happen unless a competent development team works together to finish it.

Also, why do you keep bringing up gun freezes? You are the ONLY person on the forums now who keeps *****ing about it. Get over it and learn how to adjust to it. If you spent the amount of time pking as you did talking about how much the guns suck or how good you are (when we all know you suck) you might actually be playing.

Everything you post is about what's best for YOU, not the server. So stop posting stuff like this.
Old 09-10-2011, 05:41 PM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
most ppl would quit in case of a reset, im sure a survey would back up my hypothesis
i simply complain cuz sparring takes 10% skill now and 90% patience/defending and the game was obviously made more boring by this gigantic step backwards, so plz stop licking up to wil as u always do kid
skill-wise i was unaffected by stupid gun nerfs, im just rusty now since i never play and when i do i end up logging after 10mins cuz the game sucks now and is rarely fun
ur not an oldbie and ur not at all skilled slash, so plz just stfu to avoid urself ulterior self-inflected humiliation
Old 09-10-2011, 07:03 PM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rave_J View Post
era prob will go UC server soon
due they need alot of work to be fun and playable once again
How about no?!
Old 09-10-2011, 08:05 PM
Graal Developer
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
Quote:
Originally Posted by papajchris View Post
Lets just get it straight. A reset will not happen until the server has had so many changes to it such as the gmap and numerous other things. Only then a reset will be done. Think of it as a Era V2. The chances of Era getting everything we need done anytime soon is unlikely. You guys can blame anyone you want, but the issue is that we just don't have scripters. The few we had are now in school and have been MIA since then. I have offered USD to even find scripters, and only a few decent ones grabbed at the opportunity.
LAWLS era v4
lets see
There were Era v1 chrisz Era
then they were Jenn v2 Era
then Rick Era V3
and now u guys want to make V4 ?

if theres a reset u guys need to make sure its extremely good and blow people away not just more guns balh blah cuz honestly it will just piss people off and wont come back
Old 09-10-2011, 08:13 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Playercount is getting lower as soon as school started up? I don't believe it!
Old 09-10-2011, 10:48 PM
Mr. Steal Yo Girl
Gambet1337 is an unknown quantity at this point
rogue's mother keeps calling me
so i have been really busy
Old 09-10-2011, 10:50 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
Where is everyone going? Era iPHONE LOLOLLOL
Old 09-11-2011, 12:52 AM
Stay Frosty
WillaWonka will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rave_J View Post
LAWLS era v4
lets see
There were Era v1 chrisz Era
then they were Jenn v2 Era
then Rick Era V3
and now u guys want to make V4 ?

if theres a reset u guys need to make sure its extremely good and blow people away not just more guns balh blah cuz honestly it will just piss people off and wont come back
May i take a guess that it was Rick who screwed up era (v3), since what i've heard is that chrisz and jenn were good. I wouldn't know who was manager/staff when i first started, i actually tried scamming a PR in my first year.
Old 09-11-2011, 01:12 AM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
smu probably ruined era
Old 09-11-2011, 06:45 PM
ilovegirlzz can only hope to improve
i quit too woo woo swag but not because of rogue..(he a bluewaffle) no one likes bluewaffles
Old 09-11-2011, 10:05 PM
hunterhunk is on a distinguished road
Quote:
most ppl would quit in case of a reset, im sure a survey would back up my hypothesis
i simply complain cuz sparring takes 10% skill now and 90% patience/defending and the game was obviously made more boring by this gigantic step backwards, so plz stop licking up to wil as u always do kid
skill-wise i was unaffected by stupid gun nerfs, im just rusty now since i never play and when i do i end up logging after 10mins cuz the game sucks now and is rarely fun
ur not an oldbie and ur not at all skilled slash, so plz just stfu to avoid urself ulterior self-inflected humiliation
A reset would bring players back actually, many players quit because it's so hard to make the money to buy things like an mp5 so people quit. People who don't want a reset are people like you who have money.

Sparring is definitely more skill oriented than before rofl. Tk, all you would do in a spar is wall lame everyone with an mp5 navy, that is not skill at all hahahaha. You sucked before, and now that guns require skill to use, you're too afraid to spar and get smacked around by everyone. You've proven everything I said through your actions.

I've played this game longer than you buddy, but I still don't consider myself a true "oldbie", nor do I really care much at all.

You need to stop humiliating yourself.
Old 09-11-2011, 11:13 PM
Banned
PerfectDark is on a distinguished road
a reset would do more harm than good...
its not going to happen just like redoing the weapon stats
Old 09-12-2011, 12:28 AM
Stay Frosty
WillaWonka will become famous soon enough
Reset is only going to bring back those who did bad stuff then got reset/bant, because they are at square one like everyone else, on the other hand those who had worked hard for the money, be it pure era grinding, or using real money, either way you still gotta work for real money... anyways, you'd bring more new players and end up like iEra, i mean, not a bad thing, but i personally like small communities, nothing capping 200 at most. Even if this game had proper advertisements, it would end up with thousands of players coming on, you'd need to do some serious revamping to be able to satisfy and have enough spacial room to accompany the players. Something like runescape, it has alotta worlds, and a huge map, now i don't know about it now since i havnt been able to play for 4 years now.
Old 09-12-2011, 03:22 AM
Cool Guy 5000
MonkeyBob has a spectacular aura about
If you want more players, just make stuff easier to get so it isn't so much like a full time job.
Closed Thread