Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-15-2016, 01:10 PM
Remonq is just really niceRemonq is just really nice
Re: Classic

So, I was wondering if we could get the Classic server listed under the Development section with Maloria, since that's apparently a thing now.

As most of you know, Classic has been in a Development status for a long time now, and has successfully managed to rebuild its levels, scripts, and community. Just wondering if an arrangement could be made to make this work, thanks.
Old 09-15-2016, 01:43 PM
LAT & Graphics
xiaoguard will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Remonq View Post
So, I was wondering if we could get the Classic server listed under the Development section with Maloria, since that's apparently a thing now.

As most of you know, Classic has been in a Development status for a long time now, and has successfully managed to rebuild its levels, scripts, and community. Just wondering if an arrangement could be made to make this work, thanks.
**** someone hurry up and close this thread we can't talk about classic here
[14/08/2016 10:11:40 PM] Mike: Don't poke the bee's nest and you won't get stung.
Old 09-15-2016, 01:43 PM
I'm being serious >=(
Old 09-15-2016, 02:22 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
++1
Old 09-15-2016, 03:06 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Come on guys, keep the Classic conversation in it's own section. Oh wait.
Old 09-15-2016, 03:09 PM
Guys don't make this worse than it already is. I really am trying to be serious here, I want to try to get GtA on the Development list.
Old 09-16-2016, 02:32 AM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Agreed. It should be on the hosted list though.
Old 09-16-2016, 03:01 AM
PlanetOscar is just really nicePlanetOscar is just really nice
Classic clearly exceeds the requirements for being on the hosted tab. As Carlito said himself:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalDragon View Post
Server needs to show a promising direction of development.
Thor has shown a reliant sense of direction for years in terms of what he wants to achieve with GtA, and it's overall a better polished and in reality a better server than Maloria, so why is it not on the hosted tab? It's easily one of the most populated servers, and has more players than the current servers on the "list." If PC Graal is to have any future, the way things look like at the moment, Graal the Adventure is a core factor in the solution.
Old 09-16-2016, 04:08 AM
Kiri will become famous soon enough
I disagree, adding GtA to the list isn't going to save pc graal. the death of zodiac pretty much sealed it and the only core factor in the solution i see is Era.
Old 09-16-2016, 04:35 AM
PlanetOscar is just really nicePlanetOscar is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
I disagree, adding GtA to the list isn't going to save PC graal. the death of zodiac pretty much sealed it and the only core factor in the solution i see is Era.
Obviously, it's not going to save PC, but the fact that one of the most populated servers is not even on the list is shocking to me, it shows the community that higher-ups could care less about the outcome of PC.

Hahah, that's comical 4D imax era is the solution to you?

If GtA was backed by management and lead under thor, you'd be surprised of what it could be accomplished but right now the case is, thor vs management is hurting the server...but you can't really blame thor can you? It's not his fault some people just don't get rational things and can't perform their obligations.
Old 09-16-2016, 05:05 AM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
I usually don't respond to these, as I don't like engaging into a potential arguement type thread. I'm going to try to explain this best to my ability and hopefully get some insight on whats going on as a whole. Firstly stop comparing GTA to Maloria, this situation has nothing to do with ziro and maloria.

Regarding GTA, I tried my hardest to get GTA moved to a facebook platform. Gave GTA all the facebook systems so they could revamp them so they fit the server. I was a heavy supporter of GTA and its progress the server looks amazing. But after promising Thor to go to facebook other issues occured. Things that I should of took into consideration before fully authorizing it. And thats fully my fault, I apologise people do make mistakes and we are only human after all. After logging on GTA then logging into iClassic repeatedly I could see the major concern. Yes GTA is majorly mechanically different then iclassic down to its core. But one of the things that stuck out like a sore thumb, was the gmap. Although iClassic has made drastic changes to there map over the years its still practically the same exact gmap. When this issue arised I told Thor why I couldn't do it and he had alot of valid arguements why I should. But I just couldn't have 2 released servers on facebook with the same map. So I attempted to speak with thor on multiple occasions on what he needed to change so we could honor our agreement. Thor was unwilling to change his map because then it wouldn't be the original classic. Which in all reality I don't blame him to a certain extent. But iClassic released first although GTA was here longer and thats just the way it is. If GTA doesn't make those changes then it might never see the light of day.

GTA is by far one of the most amazing servers I have ever personally seen. The dungeons are incredible the systems are smooth and fluent. And when I first played GTA my jaw was dropping at every moment I played due to the way things was incredible done.

Just because I don't sit here and explain to every person (I would be typing for weeks) on every action we take and why, doesn't mean I'm plain out ignoring GTA. I explained this to Thor several times to the point I just stopped responding because he is not willing to change anything.. So why bother.
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]

Old 09-16-2016, 05:28 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalDragon View Post
Regarding GTA, I tried my hardest to get GTA moved to a facebook platform. Gave GTA all the facebook systems so they could revamp them so they fit the server. I was a heavy supporter of GTA and its progress the server looks amazing. But after promising Thor to go to facebook other issues occured. Things that I should of took into consideration before fully authorizing it. And thats fully my fault, I apologise people do make mistakes and we are only human after all. After logging on GTA then logging into iClassic repeatedly I could see the major concern. Yes GTA is majorly mechanically different then iclassic down to its core. But one of the things that stuck out like a sore thumb, was the gmap. Although iClassic has made drastic changes to there map over the years its still practically the same exact gmap. When this issue arised I told Thor why I couldn't do it and he had alot of valid arguements why I should. But I just couldn't have 2 released servers on facebook with the same map. So I attempted to speak with thor on multiple occasions on what he needed to change so we could honor our agreement. Thor was unwilling to change his map because then it wouldn't be the original classic. Which in all reality I don't blame him to a certain extent. But iClassic released first although GTA was here longer and thats just the way it is. If GTA doesn't make those changes then it might never see the light of day.
I shall avoid attempting a public argument at this time, but will suggest that several of these statements are either not entirely true or are ignoring an obvious catch-22 situation.

As far as iClassic is concerned, you know I made every attempt to communicate constructively on this matter and that it fell on deaf ears.
Old 09-16-2016, 05:30 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
@MD its just pc serverlist bro, allow it
Old 09-16-2016, 07:50 AM
I get what you're saying MD, but to me it just doesn't make sense that GtA is being excluded outright. iClassic is what it is, but what I don't get is how they are the ones getting preferential treatment for their levels even though they practically plagiarized many of GtA's core levels. As you said, GtA was here first, so to me that doesn't even make sense or sound fair in any way.

Back to my original question, can't GtA get listed under the development tab? At least until some sort of agreement can be made regarding the overworld, since that seems to be the main issue here.
Old 09-16-2016, 08:17 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
maybe you shouldn't have put the iphone in the trash thor