Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Delteria Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-12-2015, 04:11 PM
geneticfrog can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to geneticfrog Send a message via MSN to geneticfrog
do not waste time dungeoning.

holiday items are killing delteria economy and game play.

can someone explain to me whats the point of wasting you're time doing normal dungeons when you can just idle and wait for the next OP holiday item?

i can just ignore delteria everyday till a holiday comes along, log do some easy dungeon a bunch of times and get a **** ton of OP items and cash.

basically that 1 week of holiday you make way more cash and items them the whole time you spent inetween with normal dungeons.

Normal dungeons are dead, unused and boring as fork epic fail on delteria side. they could implement those dungeon coins but................

sine its so easy to get OP holiday items, screw that ill just idle everyday till xmas or hallooween
LMAO

maybe if tehre acutally was an incentive to PK like prizes every month for top killers or have guild wars or something it wouldn't be so boring........

basically, holiday items keep delteria alive and it also is killing it be cause all staff is focused on crAPPY OP items like 10 in 7 days.

holiday items should be like event items, for looks not release 6 OP swords to kill off all the newbies at the beach with while teaming with 6 other ppl with OP holiday items while killing lvl 5 noobs.
Old 05-12-2015, 04:37 PM
*quits till next 7 day holiday dungeon so i can play a couple days and get the best new weps in the game*

screw actually playing, quitting till xmas or hallooween XD ez OP end game weapons :>
Old 05-12-2015, 04:39 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by geneticfrog View Post
can someone explain to me whats the point of wasting you're time doing normal dungeons when you can just idle and wait for the next OP holiday item?
Why play a game if your only going to play it 5 times a year and not to have fun just to get the items and idle?

Quote:
sine its so easy to get OP holiday items, screw that ill just idle everyday till xmas or hallooween
LMAO
Whats the point of getting items on holidays if your not even going to use them because your to busy idling till the next holiday? To get more items?

Quote:
maybe if tehre acutally was an incentive to PK like prizes every month for top killers or have guild wars or something it wouldn't be so boring........
Or you could just go watch grass grow outside and go man this is boring that Graal game is more entertaining then this even on the worst server.

Quote:
holiday items should be like event items, for looks not release 6 OP swords to kill off all the newbies at the beach with while teaming with 6 other ppl with OP holiday items while killing lvl 5 noobs.
I personally think handing out special items for holidays can be very risky. I mean you already have a holiday at least here in america that means kids won't be at school and more likely to be playing your server/game so why the need to entice them in when there already on? I mean don't get me wrong, holiday themed items are nice but I think because of the lack of understanding for professional game design by the general public they should just stick to reskin's of the same item's. The problem is if the weapon is weaker the normal people will throw a fit because they expect it to be OP.. if it's OP people will throw a fit because well whats the point as you stated..

Last edited by scriptless; 05-12-2015 at 05:09 PM..
Old 05-12-2015, 05:12 PM
no one expect holiday items to be OP, its supposed to be collectibles not the best weapons in the game after playing 1-5 days.

just saying im ust pking ppl on detleria when im bored tahts about it, waiting for next update if any....

chances are more OP holiday items anyway so again promoting people NOT doing normal dungeons to get good stuff.
Old 05-12-2015, 05:14 PM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
if you want balanced gear go play connect 4
Old 05-12-2015, 05:19 PM
^ never even seen this nub on delteria ??????????

just stated that normal dungeon items should be the best items not play detleria for 2-7 days on xmas and all of a sudden you get the best new OP weapons off a ez holiday dungeon.

that is all, less OP holiday items and more incentive to do the normal dungeons plz

maybe delteria would be able to get iphone if it acutally had content other then holidays.

thx bai

*waiting for v2 argument*
Old 05-12-2015, 05:22 PM
if you do normal dungeons you get crap.

if you wait for xmas or hallooweeen you get the next OP weapon of delteria hopefully another 10 sainted released this year to ive company to the already 7-8 released so the whole server can have one LMAO XD
Old 05-12-2015, 05:39 PM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
bro pls i got like 400 thousand hours on delteria. i no life it all day everyday and i know you've seen me around, my main account is geneticthong.
Old 05-12-2015, 05:47 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
hi is this the wrong place to ask if I can still idle in barion square
Old 05-12-2015, 05:47 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
hi is this the wrong place to ask if I can still idle in barion square
nop thread below this 1
Old 05-12-2015, 06:32 PM
but reALLY THO.....

just wait for holiday dungeons cuz all the best weps right now are from them so dont dungeon, wait for holidays.

*waits for holiday and v2 maybe there will be replayability!*
Old 05-12-2015, 06:58 PM
holiday items are a good idea if they are 1 year collectibles make unique weapons for looks like event items.

shows you are around for that holiday and year, maybe give them special things like paint brush drops paint and its awesome for noobs as its 1-25 weapon.
Old 05-15-2015, 07:24 AM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
Reminder these holiday items only drop one time a year and there drop chance is crazy low.
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]

Old 05-15-2015, 10:46 AM
Banned
the fair thing to do would to give everyone every item except geneticfrog.