Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > N-Pulse Main Forum > N-Pulse News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-04-2015, 09:01 AM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
pics1 grass is best grass
Old 05-06-2015, 12:25 AM
Former N-Pulse Manager
Gold1 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Gold1 Send a message via MSN to Gold1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubical View Post
pics1 grass is best grass
Old 05-08-2015, 01:59 AM
N-Pulse
Andy182 will become famous soon enough
Will always be mixed reviews with so much history, but most people are liking the new set up.. Gives the server a new look/feel I think.. Its something we will continue to work with and improve.
Old 05-10-2015, 02:09 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
The new look to the tileset looks cool, but still needs a little work.

I definitely like the direction it's going in as well

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 05-10-2015, 08:33 PM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
I want to have a pet horse named randy.
Old 05-11-2015, 03:34 PM
Former N-Pulse Manager
Gold1 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Gold1 Send a message via MSN to Gold1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
The new look to the tileset looks cool, but still needs a little work.

I definitely like the direction it's going in as well
Sup Ray?
Old 06-09-2015, 05:28 PM
RuthlessVillain is on a distinguished road
So what's the progress? 70%? 80%? Is there a ETA? Need help with anything?

And new grass looks better.
Old 06-09-2015, 05:59 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
So progress wise theres still a lot of work that needs to be done. The hardest part is currently the rescripting part so that things work. A lot of the commands scripts on n-pulse used became deprecated and stopped working. So it's a rather tedious task to get boss's for quests to work just right.

Yes were are still looking for help. Were are hiring in all positions. Mostly lacking in the scripting department since it's mainly just me with occasional help.
Old 06-09-2015, 09:27 PM
Banned
eta is march 1st 2015
Old 06-10-2015, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scriptless View Post
So progress wise theres still a lot of work that needs to be done. The hardest part is currently the rescripting part so that things work. A lot of the commands scripts on n-pulse used became deprecated and stopped working. So it's a rather tedious task to get boss's for quests to work just right.

Yes were are still looking for help. Were are hiring in all positions. Mostly lacking in the scripting department since it's mainly just me with occasional help.
I would like to help. How can I get a hold of you? Do you have Skype or AIM
Old 06-11-2015, 07:40 AM
Banned
aim... bro its 2015, might as well send smoke signals
Old 06-11-2015, 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubical View Post
aim... bro its 2015, might as well send smoke signals
LOL I knew someone would say something about this.

FTW Still using AIM!
Old 06-11-2015, 09:18 PM
I just wonder what the playercount will be like once the server becomes public, will it be like Classic was a year ago (10 players) cause if it;s like that then is it even worth it.

I wonder where the players are going to come from, Who will they be? I wonder if it will appeal to newer players or only the oldbies. I see the work that UN has put in and all the additions they've made and its 25 players online max.. I mean i'm hoping for the best and I can't wait to play but I can't help but think about these things.
Old 06-12-2015, 12:52 AM
N-Pulse
Andy182 will become famous soon enough
Will really need to wait and see.. We wouldnt be going ahead if we thought we would draw in 10 players or so lol.
But the interest in the server has been much greater than expected (from old and new players) Doesnt mean that will convert into tons of players.. but there is still a decent size community of npulse players out there waiting patiently, With that as a base and the interest from old/new players. Im sure it can do well.
Old 06-12-2015, 07:31 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Hmm, 10 players would seem to low to be true when you consider andy and I alone account for 20-40% of 10 players (depending if were both on, or rc, etc). I guess, I always looked and said wow these guys that are idle 4+ hours according to there profiles.. they might as well not be counted in the player count they might as well be npc statues since they certainly don't add to the value of the game play. As a matter of fact a NPC would exactly be more interactive with, so-if you choose it to be. *cough* quests are great examples *cough* N-Pulse is going to be using interactive NPC's so you don't jus't read a story. You experience it. I remember when I wanted to start my own server had some great ideas how I wanted to do it... then one day.. thor released GTA, and I looked at it and said he basically did what I was thinking.. but like mastered it.. so pretty.. I thought to myself this doesn't just feel like a server. This feels like something you would want to put front row as a key selling point. With the already free to play, theres no reason not to play if it's fun. It's this kind of quality that Graal has been lacking.

I wan't N-Pulse to feel right, I want it to look right. Over the years there have been some problems with upkeep on scripts and stuff. Horses didn't work on g-map's and since n-pulse uses a g-map horses would show then disappear. I also noticed in some stables with multiple horses if you grabbed 1 horse the rest dissapeared. I fixed these. There is also the problem with certain ways to show messages on the screen in a sign that sometimes made it show then hide right away. And fixed that too.

It's going to take some time for N-Pulse to come back. Were working hard, finding solutions for things, working to fix things, improve, etc. We're still currently looking for scripters both small, and big task's.