Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-2015, 01:07 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
World of Tomorrow Development Stream

In an effort to shore up more interest in World of Tomorrow, I have started streaming development activities through Twitch.

The stream will run every night that I am online and editing, and I welcome anyone to join in if you are interested in helping out. Our staff is currently focused primarily on level work, and after that we'll be wrapping up a lot of unfinished business with scripts.

So please enjoy, and feel free to get a hold of me if you would like to contribute.

World of Tomorrow Development Stream
Old 03-27-2015, 06:03 PM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
Cool initiative! Seeing others dev is always cool.
Old 06-09-2015, 04:24 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
I have posted a schedule on the twitch channel's page, so if it changes, the times will be updated there.

I have also added a microphone and webcam to the mix, and will be doing voice chats and having conversations with people who talk in the stream's chat panel as well. Hope to see you all there.
Old 06-11-2015, 10:27 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Cool, I'll drop by once in a while probably.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 06-12-2015, 05:08 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
I thought twitch streams were supposed to be interesting. : - ).............
Old 06-12-2015, 08:43 AM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
They have a game dev channel now. it's fun to go in there and convince them they are doing something wrong.
Old 06-17-2015, 05:26 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
I thought twitch streams were supposed to be interesting. : - ).............
You would think so.

Btw, you may want to archive the old broadcasts; that way people can watch them when they can't make it during those hours scheduled (common work hours I might add)

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.