Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Hello and Goodbyes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-18-2010, 10:47 AM
superannuated super mod
Sam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of light
Sam's resign

Hi all,
I'd like to inform you that I've told Darlene today to remove me from the moderation crew.
My time has come and I think there are enough staff members who can take care on these forums.

Thanks for your attention.
Old 10-18-2010, 10:48 AM
Registerd Abuser
nullify has a spectacular aura about
Sorry to see you go, but it's good turning back to the light side methinks.

Last edited by nullify; 10-19-2010 at 09:32 AM..
Old 10-18-2010, 10:59 AM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
Old 10-18-2010, 11:32 AM
Ideas on Fire
Soala is a jewel in the roughSoala is a jewel in the rough
I'm really sad to see you go. I will always remember the fun times on GK with Yann, and of course some events on the forums :P

Take care!
Old 10-18-2010, 11:51 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Really is a shame, you were the only one who actually recognized how ridiculous things are.

Take care.

Last edited by Crono; 10-18-2010 at 04:49 PM..
Old 10-18-2010, 12:21 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
You were the first person to give me an infraction so I considered you the worst moderator we had. I know you listened to the players, took a lot of criticism on-board and always seemed to have a sense of humor about things though. For that, I think you're probably the best moderator we had. It's unfortunate that you're leaving but I really don't blame you, good luck in life!

Last edited by Rufus; 10-18-2010 at 01:58 PM..
Old 10-18-2010, 12:33 PM
Playing since in '04.
HirakoShinji is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to HirakoShinji
You'll be missed.

Old 10-18-2010, 12:51 PM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
It's a shame to see you go. You were a Mod for the people. You always looked for a way to resolve forum matters in a peaceful and private way instead of just racing in with infractions. You were a good moderator and fair moderator.

I had some good memories with you on GK and I need to thank you for giving me a shot at being EM on GK which is a position I still hold today.

I wish you good luck in whatever you choose to pursue.

Old 10-18-2010, 12:55 PM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
*Dislikes*
But everyone has their time. Only you can dictate when that is, so I respect your choice Sad to see you go.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 10-18-2010, 12:55 PM
Deas
Deas_Voice is a jewel in the roughDeas_Voice is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Deas_Voice Send a message via MSN to Deas_Voice Send a message via Yahoo to Deas_Voice
too bad, you were my favorite mod
i agree with the above posts about that you were the best and the nicest mod we ever had.

are you leaving graal as a whole or just leaving the forums?
people seem to have gotten this in their head that your leaving GK too
good bye and good luck with whatever your gonna do!
since 2003~
I Support~
ღAeonღ | ღTestbedღ | ღDelteriaღ

if you are going to rep me, don't be an idiot, leave your name!
I got nothing but love for you
Old 10-18-2010, 12:59 PM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Farewell Sam You were by far the best Moderator on the forums.
Old 10-18-2010, 01:23 PM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
We bumped heads in the past but you were the best Moderator. You weren't so quick to rush in with infractions and probably only 5% of mine are from you - deserved. I hope your replacement is as fair as you.
Old 10-18-2010, 01:47 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Sam, you were a total bro in my time of need, both here and in other places. You will always have a special place in my heart.
Old 10-18-2010, 05:33 PM
Empress Door the Unhinged
Door is a splendid one to beholdDoor is a splendid one to beholdDoor is a splendid one to beholdDoor is a splendid one to behold
Well that's it, I quit. This is my last post.

Sam, you were by far the best moderator on these forums. Crono and Rufus have already said it well, but I may as well add to it. You spoke to people with respect and tried to show that you understood or at least tried to understand them. In the sort of polar opposite of a vicious cycle, this encouraged people to understand your role as moderator and treat you with respect. Seems like you're the only one here who ever understood that.

Despite not being around lately, I can say with 100% certainty that I will miss you more than anyone else, and if anybody claims otherwise they are lying trolls and you should permaban them as your last forum act.

Anyway, I hope you drop in once in a while or at least leave us with an address so we can send you some OGCC postcards.

I love you Sam.

Goodbye.
Old 10-18-2010, 06:16 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Sad to see you go, but so be it.

Danke für deine Mühen. Tschüss! Leb ein tolles Leben