Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Your opinion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-22-2011, 07:02 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
If you need to apologize for your post in advance, why post it at all? Either way, his post has meaning to me, so you can't say it has no meaning whatsoever. You shouldn't be dismissing staff members saying by their voice doesn't matter, because they try their best to help run this game voluntarily, and they see a different side of the table than you.

I don't think someone who puts this in popular idle spots has anything to say on the credibility of admins and their opinions.

Last edited by kia345; 05-22-2011 at 07:24 PM..
Old 05-23-2011, 03:29 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
I don't think someone who puts this in popular idle spots has anything to say on the credibility of admins and their opinions.
uhm this is out of place but r u male or female
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 05-23-2011, 11:18 PM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
But tig IS always right. He was simply reminding the Kingdoms public. What better place to put it than a popular idle spot?
Old 05-24-2011, 12:46 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaeru View Post
Says the staff member whose opinion has the highest ignore rate on Graal.
Where'd you gather your statistics? You realize you will have had to poll every single person on Graal? I'd like to see the full list of your results so we can check out your ignore rate too. Let me know, I'll be around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Yeah, clearly.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”

Last edited by Tigairius; 05-24-2011 at 12:58 AM..
Old 05-24-2011, 01:03 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
Yeah, clearly.
A tip of the iceberg it is.
Old 05-24-2011, 05:59 AM
:o
Mykel has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Mykel Send a message via MSN to Mykel
It's kind of funny to watch iphone players complain about similar things that PC players complained about 9-10 years ago. Graal will adapt and survive in some way. People will grow used to the changes. People will continue to say that Graal will die, and it wont.
Old 05-24-2011, 11:43 AM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mykel View Post
It's kind of funny to watch iphone players complain about similar things that PC players complained about 9-10 years ago. Graal will adapt and survive in some way. People will grow used to the changes. People will continue to say that Graal will die, and it wont.
Yea graal will survive with the same old stuff by platform switching every ~ 10 years.

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.
Old 05-24-2011, 11:52 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
Yea graal will survive with the same old stuff by platform switching every ~ 10 years.
and thinking it's alive because of them, not the players
Old 05-25-2011, 02:56 AM
Got Milk?
WarLord2004 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I love the idea how people are ranting about the prices for a custom uploaded content..
But do people even think ahead of things beside of being a freeloader.

I mean i understand in there point of view that Graal Online Pc never charge there players to uploaded content but however we did pay a steep price for our account?

So just because Iphone Classic now which holds 1000+ players per day has to pay the fee of $1 dollar to get a custom shield uploaded people are crying about it?

First of Iphone Classic is not Graal Pc so don't try and compare them both regardless of what system/script may be the same it will never be the same. It's a open market to help the same community all in one. I mean if u would gladly donate money to help keep Graal alive that's ok. I play other game beside this 2d mmorpg and they live off donation for items in game.. Stefan did the right thing but then again i think NPC's/Toys should have cost this sort of fee. (Mabey it does idk but i don't play Iclassic so often)..

So stop ranting on how it's unfair that you have to upload custom shield u prob stole from your graal pc gfx folder made by developers like myself . I mean heck i see some of my stuff all over i don't go running saying OMG STEFAN I MADE THAT THERE GIMME A DOLLAR EACH TIME I SEE IT....

Only if your paying for the server to run u can make suggestions i figure >.>

Old 05-25-2011, 03:21 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarLord2004 View Post
I love the idea how people are ranting about the prices for a custom uploaded content..
But do people even think ahead of things beside of being a freeloader.
Charging for a feature that was free and then monetizing it with minimal notice gives them every right to complain about it.

If they implemented this money-based uploading system instead of allowing free uploads it would have been a different story. Well PC Graalians would have complained but our opinions don't matter so much to New Graal.
Old 05-25-2011, 03:25 AM
Jazz teh Awesome
oo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the roughoo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to oo_jazz_oo
Quote:
I'll stop you right there. We are not ranting about prices for custom content.

The original post was ranting about the fact you have to pay to upload content for anyone to use.

Allowing free shield uploads, then suddenly charging for them, even thought the system didn't change at all. Anyone could use those shields. So you are paying for a shield that isn't yours.

It should be free to upload public shields, and cost money to upload personal shields. I know the argument is lag and server space, but like i've said before; if you run an online game, you should know what you are getting into.
You dont start off running a game, then all of the sudden go "Oh, I guess we dont have enough space! Money plz!"

Old 05-25-2011, 03:34 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Classic (Server): Graal774072 uploaded head file classic_head_tpugman_xemnas.png

You (Wed May 25 01:02:21 2011):

That will be 3000 gralats, that 2.5 kb of filesize being uploaded and stored, plus the 3 seconds it took me to approve it needs to be payed for somehow!

---
Opposite (Wed May 25 01:03:48 2011):

That would be horrible to be able to make great things, and then not be able to afford them.

---
You (Wed May 25 01:05:51 2011):

Oh and I forgot the displaying of that head will be contributing to lag other players will experience, this payment will help deter the inconvenience this causes!

---
Opposite (Wed May 25 01:07:00 2011):

Oh ok, but does that money ever reach the people it is affecting?

---
You (Wed May 25 01:08:25 2011):

No no I think you misunderstood, we keep the money, but the charge is helping to minimalise the extent people are being affected.

---
Opposite (Wed May 25 01:09:41 2011):

Ok I get it now, well if it does truely help the people...

---
You (Wed May 25 01:11:46 2011):

Hopefully one day nobody will ever upload player graphics, that way we don't have to worry about the extra file storage and uploading of roughly of 2 - 10kb per file, it will save us the 3 seconds it takes to approve each file, and it will reduce about 0.01% of lag.

---
Opposite (Wed May 25 01:16:36 2011):

Well I am sorry to have contributed to this madness. I have done my wrong deed and must now go. I will fight this to the best of my ability however, and hopefully give the genious who thought this one up a piece of my mind.
Old 05-25-2011, 04:15 AM
Got Milk?
WarLord2004 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by oo_jazz_oo View Post
I'll stop you right there. We are not ranting about prices for custom content.

The original post was ranting about the fact you have to pay to upload content for anyone to use.

Allowing free shield uploads, then suddenly charging for them, even thought the system didn't change at all. Anyone could use those shields. So you are paying for a shield that isn't yours.

It should be free to upload public shields, and cost money to upload personal shields. I know the argument is lag and server space, but like i've said before; if you run an online game, you should know what you are getting into.
You dont start off running a game, then all of the sudden go "Oh, I guess we dont have enough space! Money plz!"

That's like telling me when Ed-Boon made Mortal Kombat he charged me a coin to play and now to this day the same beloved Mortal Kombat Classic Costumes i loved so much is now on another system/console.

O wait it's FREE on Ladder match but not on other game modes.
Hmmm why should i pay for this crap?
O wait i love the original outfits.... O well hands over my money!...

Dude get a grip i love how no one likes to support Graal when it comes to money.
I'm Not supporting Stefan or Unixmad but this debate happened the same way when Classic tab went to P2P.

Everyone raged and ***** about why they cannot become staff/get rc on a server unless they paid for a account when they were the ones who developed and made Graal as it was back then..

The worst thing they did is not having done this before they introduce the App.
But look at it as if it was a promotion feature just to get the App of it's feet..

I'm guessing everyone is right cause there's not really much updates on the server and the staff list seems like it's lacking good developers.
But isn't that just like how all server are?

I mean after all i seen Whatsgoingon working there? WTF LMAO
HIDE YO KIDS HIDE YO WIFE<>

(Back on Topic)

Maybe he should just limit the amount of uploads some how IDK cause i don't think he could like lock a limit on each account? Via using the website some how since Graal Iphone has no password thing. Bleh they just made the app a bit poorly that's all.

I Smell a Update.

Old 05-25-2011, 04:35 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I mean after all i seen Whatsgoingon working there? WTF LMAO
HIDE YO KIDS HIDE YO WIFE<>
Hey! Aarian is a very nice lady...
Old 05-25-2011, 04:49 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Word is Eurocenter was making a lot of money off the iPhone apps before this change. And emphasis was put on a lot. Just adding more and more ways to take more money seems greedy as hell to me, but that's not surprising at all.