Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum > Hiring for Era
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-11-2011, 07:14 PM
xAndrewx xAndrewx is offline
Registered User
xAndrewx's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 5,260
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
Era iPhone - Apprentice Graphics Designer

Era iPhone is hiring an apprentice graphics designer.

I ask of three things from you

1,) Edit the palm tree below- to make it look different. It needs to resemble a palm tree still.
2,) Show me a monster (2 sprites required- Facing up (First sprite) and left or right (second sprite))
3,) Something random which will make me think you're amazing.

Not bothered about your past or bannings. Remember this is an apprentice position- which is a learning job. You will learn to develop your skills as you work with the team.


Send in your application to

[email protected]

I will deal with all applications via email. I don't want you to send me any hats/bodies or heads of any kind. Anything like this will be ignored.

Goodluck and thanks!
Attached Images
 
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-11-2011, 07:15 PM
Fulg0reSama Fulg0reSama is offline
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 3,049
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx View Post
Era iPhone is hiring an apprentice graphics designer.

I ask of three things from you

1,) Edit the palm tree below- to make it look different. It needs to resemble a palm tree still.
2,) Show me a monster (2 sprites required- Facing up (First sprite) and left or right (second sprite))
3,) Something random which will make me think you're amazing.

Not bothered about your past or bannings. Remember this is an apprentice position- which is a learning job. You will learn to develop your skills as you work with the team.


Send in your application to

[email protected]

I will deal with all applications via email. I don't want you to send me any hats/bodies or heads of any kind. Anything like this will be ignored.

Goodluck and thanks!


This is a trick app, THERE IS NO TREE!

Edit: Now there is a tree.
__________________

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.

Last edited by Fulg0reSama; 08-11-2011 at 08:25 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-11-2011, 08:09 PM
Astram Astram is offline
Era iPhone PR
Astram's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 324
Astram can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Astram Send a message via Skype™ to Astram
Good luck to those who try out, hopefully we can help you learn to be the best you can be
__________________
-Toad
The worlds biggest Toad fan...
Era iPhone FTW!


Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-11-2011, 08:18 PM
Emera Emera is offline
Delterian Hybrid
Emera's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Newcastle Upon-Tyne
Posts: 1,704
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astram View Post
Good luck to those who try out, hopefully we can help you learn to be the best you can be
Working on an iPhone server always brings out the best in developers I have heard. So, if you want to become the best you can be, apply!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-11-2011, 08:20 PM
Bubble13 Bubble13 is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 172
Bubble13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emera View Post
Working on an iPhone server always brings out the best in developers I have heard. So, if you want to become the best you can be, apply!
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. Seen any updates on Classic iPhone lately? I haven't.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-11-2011, 08:25 PM
Emera Emera is offline
Delterian Hybrid
Emera's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Newcastle Upon-Tyne
Posts: 1,704
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubble13 View Post
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. Seen any updates on Classic iPhone lately? I haven't.
Why would I be sarcastic?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-11-2011, 08:27 PM
Bubble13 Bubble13 is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 172
Bubble13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emera View Post
Why would I be sarcastic?
Because if working on an iPhone server really did bring out the best in developers, there would probably be more updates on Classic iPhone. And I wasn't trying to sound harsh, if that's how you took it.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-11-2011, 11:44 PM
Rapilia Rapilia is offline
<Pixel Art>
Rapilia's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: California
Posts: 17
Rapilia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Rapilia
Yay another chance for us !
__________________
-Rapilia

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-12-2011, 09:50 AM
MiniOne MiniOne is offline
SomeOne
MiniOne's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,145
MiniOne is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to MiniOne
LOL you can't bring out the best in designers, you can hardly notice the detail because the size is to small, you can't make to detailed gfx through .gif files because file will be to big :s its more of a learners step in gfx if you ask me.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huwajux View Post
The pistols look like they have cancer, reduce the big buboe shaped thing's size.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-13-2011, 06:53 AM
Rapilia Rapilia is offline
<Pixel Art>
Rapilia's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: California
Posts: 17
Rapilia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Rapilia
If anyone is wondering:
Deadline: A couple Weeks
and 2 will be chosen
__________________
-Rapilia

Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 08-23-2011, 04:17 AM
BradThaBad BradThaBad is offline
Zapped
BradThaBad's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 10
BradThaBad is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to BradThaBad
Good Luck to whom applied

including me
__________________

your MOM
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-23-2011, 05:07 AM
Rave_J Rave_J is offline
Graal Developer
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 848
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
lol u should of saw the old palm tree lol it was ugly
__________________
Graal Developer
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright (C) 1998-2008 Linux cyberjoueurs All Rights Reserved.