Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-25-2009, 07:33 PM
UnKnown Confusion
Vman13x can only hope to improve
when crow glitched my atm and abused it and got some really awesome weapons till i was caught 2 months later
Old 03-02-2009, 01:36 PM
:D
Ace_Ciprioni is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Ace_Ciprioni Send a message via MSN to Ace_Ciprioni Send a message via Yahoo to Ace_Ciprioni
when i spawned 9999999999999999999999999 and blocked unstick me in with Cars then started telling people gimme there guns or there jailed. i remember 90% of the player count was in jail that day. then warped onto a wall and had moondeath kill me over and over until it droped enough money that the server lagged Crashed and globals were called FUN FUN!!! some one gimme Biz admin. ill fix era for ya
Old 03-02-2009, 01:45 PM
a/s/l
Elizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Elizabeth
uh go back to your 'meph' lab
Old 03-02-2009, 01:47 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994

(The zombies need to kill the SWAT, the SWAT are trying to hide).
Old 03-02-2009, 01:56 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vman13x View Post
when crow glitched my atm and abused it and got some really awesome weapons till i was caught 2 months later
I still regret touching the damn bank database for fixing your atm account. The setup is seriously stupid though. This could've been avoided by just not storing a not even needed value inside every atm account :/
Old 03-02-2009, 02:02 PM
"..."
Moondeath_2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Moondeath_2 Send a message via MSN to Moondeath_2 Send a message via Yahoo to Moondeath_2
When death_striker abused the atm glitch to give him self money causing era atms to be reset, and therefore made me lose 600k while wasn't even playing era and I haven't seen a dollar of it back in my pocket.
Gscript, Playerworld Rules, Support Center
Old 03-03-2009, 02:21 AM
Danny Dynasty
Tytan is on a distinguished road
Lmao, had to be when PI was around, and when Exile hacked kimmys house and we laughed on vent x.x that house was so not hack proof ever..
Old 03-03-2009, 02:26 AM
LAT
DKH89 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DKH89 Send a message via MSN to DKH89
When Frankie and them were staff
im not sure why but everything just seemed more fun back then
Old 03-03-2009, 02:42 AM
Era Developer
Bl0nkt will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Bl0nkt
Most memorable time on Era has to be back in the mid-Chrisz days doing quests for more HP. They used to be incredibly hard. Nowhere near as easy as they are today.

In the flak quest, I sat in the little area above the setshape() in the room just before the final room where the keypad is for 3 1/2 hours with 0.5hp alone waiting for people to come and help me. Where I was sitting, the baddies could not get to me, so I was safe. I remember being on my BB tag while we were getting raided, and one of the Shysters (before Spike was the owner) got pissed at me for not showing up and told me that I was never going to finish it with 0.5 and threatened to fire me if I didn't show up. I said I'd leave, but didn't, and 15 minutes later two people came in and cleared the room out, unlocking the final room. I was the first to run in, and 3 guards shot at me. I was certain I ****ed myself over, but somehow I dodged all of the bullets and got behind them while the two that came in after me killed one of them, blew themselves up on the barrels and still had two guards at low hp shooting at their dead bodies. I took advantage of the situation, killing the guards, and entering the final room still with 0.5hp left by myself. I got the flak cannon and the added HP and toguild'ed my way to self-indulging satisfaction.

Then I remember doing Sniper quest with Drogan and that's when we became good friends.
Old 03-03-2009, 02:48 AM
LAT
DKH89 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DKH89 Send a message via MSN to DKH89
omg yeah the quest use to be fun as hell before they felt the need to change the hp, they could had at least went in and fixed the baddies but w.e.

me and 3 other guys who i was friends with in real life would do the quest all day just tryin to get the extra hp. and working actually could make u enough money to buy a gun u wanted. Maybe thats why it was a lot more fun back then
Old 03-03-2009, 03:20 AM
xChugxLifex
Frankie is a jewel in the roughFrankie is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Frankie Send a message via MSN to Frankie
new era questing is dumb as hell.

especially when the old healing system was in place.

all it was; *axe axe axe axe* *donut, +4hp* *axe axe axe axe* *donut, +4 hp* *axe* dead.
Old 03-10-2009, 04:53 PM
:D
Ace_Ciprioni is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Ace_Ciprioni Send a message via MSN to Ace_Ciprioni Send a message via Yahoo to Ace_Ciprioni
another best moment would be the day Era gets shut down that will deffinitly be worth seeing.
Old 03-10-2009, 05:11 PM
TheMaestro is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_Ciprioni View Post
another best moment would be the day Era gets shut down that will deffinitly be worth seeing.
Fight me.
Old 03-10-2009, 05:13 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Crono
When Zalle made me co-leader of Era Mafia in 2003 out of nowhere because we were friends.
Old 03-10-2009, 06:00 PM
Mange
Shotoo2 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shotoo2 Send a message via MSN to Shotoo2
Killing Stefan every single time I saw him log on player for about four years straight.