Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2011, 11:32 AM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demisis_P2P View Post
Protest on the bridge.
:'(
Old 03-11-2011, 02:29 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
You can always tell that there are too many stores when the Staff members fail to remember the names.

The following news article, regarding the shop, Little Red Barn Furniture, was posted:
  • Four new chairs and three new beds have been added to the Little Red Barn Furniture Store. The chairs are in the first room and the beds are in the second room.
  • Big Red Barn Burniture Store has been marked on the map and can be found near Nexus/World of Mirth
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 03-11-2011, 04:29 AM
skillmaster19 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
You can always tell that there are too many stores when the Staff members fail to remember the names.

The following news article, regarding the shop, Little Red Barn Furniture, was posted:
  • Four new chairs and three new beds have been added to the Little Red Barn Furniture Store. The chairs are in the first room and the beds are in the second room.
  • Big Red Barn Burniture Store has been marked on the map and can be found near Nexus/World of Mirth
Lmao I noticed the same thing. I laughed. They fixed it lol.
Old 03-11-2011, 04:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geno View Post
wha wha wha wha. HomoPanda you are not helping the situation, if anything you are just going to make staff members dislike you even more, as well as some community members here on the forums.

complaining about no real updates won't make them produce real updates

the only way updates will be carried out is by the free will of the staff members and perhaps if people develop content and submit it.

so instead of wha wha wha-ing how about you build some quests and script some awesome items as prizes at the end, then maybe the players would see the updates you cry about.

Boom.
Even if someone was to make an awesome quest with a prize at the end, they would probably change it to a key to a shop with the prize that costs 20000 gralats. The only exception was the Onnet forest quest, and that was before iClassic started failing. Also, they do not accept any content from people outside the staff of the server, I tried.
Edit: sorry for double post.
Old 03-11-2011, 09:33 AM
The Muffin Man
Tricxta is a jewel in the roughTricxta is a jewel in the rough
A agree with all this. I beleive if iClassic started accepting quests from outside there dev team as long as its quality the server would be a much better place. Oh btw dont try complaining about gp abuse coz you get jailed haha... gotta love it when you get corrupt staff and no way to report them.

Anyway if any iClassic staff read this accept outside players work!!!!
Old 03-11-2011, 11:09 AM
Prinking Droblem
Geno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Quote:
Originally Posted by skillmaster19 View Post
they do not accept any content from people outside the staff of the server, I tried.
Edit: sorry for double post.
if it is top quality work I have a gut feeling they would accept it.
Old 03-12-2011, 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geno View Post
if it is top quality work I have a gut feeling they would accept it.
Based on the reply they gave me, it sounds like they do not want any large updates as they "don't want the gameplay changed to much". In other words they want the game to remain the same as it is; a game focusing on player customization. I hope they will sell iPhone Playerworlds someday, as I plan to make a real Classic server with quests and fun events, that focuses less on shops.
Old 03-12-2011, 01:27 AM
The Muffin Man
Tricxta is a jewel in the roughTricxta is a jewel in the rough
you can make an iServer, so many noobs have already attempted it. Just ask stephan and he'll be glad to get you on your way im sure.
Old 03-12-2011, 01:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricxta View Post
you can make an iServer, so many noobs have already attempted it. Just ask stephan and he'll be glad to get you on your way im sure.
Nope, a friend of mine already tried it. He just says it is theoretically possible, and then doesn't reply anymore and you end up buying a server that goes to waste because he won't let you test on iPhone or give you any of the iphone scripts such as the chat or the movement.
Old 03-12-2011, 01:58 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Nope, a friend of mine already tried it. He just says it is theoretically possible, and then doesn't reply anymore and you end up buying a server that goes to waste because he won't let you test on iPhone or give you any of the iphone scripts such as the chat or the movement.
You could always pull an Everwind and pretend to have scripts and trick everyone into working for you
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 03-12-2011, 02:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
You could always pull an Everwind and pretend to have scripts and trick everyone into working for you
The only people that will fool are people with no experience that can't make acceptable content. Only hope right now is to prepare a bunch of levels and graphics, and then script when iPhone playerworlds are released to the public.
Old 03-12-2011, 02:17 AM
the KattMan
Quote:
The only people that will fool are people with no experience that can't make acceptable content. Only hope right now is to prepare a bunch of levels and graphics, and then script when iPhone playerworlds are released to the public.
yeah he couldn't even script. when i logged onto his server as staff, RC flashed this:

Weapon (Something) updated by Ohk4y
Error Message whatever: Missing ; in line 3 echo("Stefan: Hello! Congratulations on becoming an iPhone Server!")
Quote:
Old 03-12-2011, 02:19 AM
Would rep +1 but it wont let me. thats hilarious :P
Closed Thread