Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Feature request
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-20-2010, 02:30 AM
Lemmy Koopa (Koopalings)
EclipsedAngel has a spectacular aura about
confirm item deletion

When you go through your inventory, you can delete items by pressing delete. I've deleted some of mine by accident sometimes because my keyboard has the delete key close to enter and everything.

There should be a Yes/No confirmation when deleting them in the new version.
Old 02-20-2010, 02:31 AM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
You should know by now that you need to buy a new keyboard because they won't do **** about this.
Old 02-20-2010, 03:45 AM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luda View Post
You should know by now that you need to buy a new keyboard because they won't do **** about this.
This.
Old 02-20-2010, 03:48 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luda View Post
most keyboards have the delete key close to the enter key, although i admit i've never mistaken the two :3
Old 02-20-2010, 04:49 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
fat fingers
Old 02-20-2010, 07:11 AM
hi
Jcs1919 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Jcs1919
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus View Post
fat fingers
xdddd
Old 02-20-2010, 06:02 PM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsedAngel View Post
When you go through your inventory, you can delete items by pressing delete. I've deleted some of mine by accident sometimes because my keyboard has the delete key close to enter and everything.

There should be a Yes/No confirmation when deleting them in the new version.
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. If you did it the first time, you should understand it and take precautions when in your items queue. I can't help you if you aren't being careful and just rush right into pressing enter. You don't even have to press enter, just click on the item you want and zing press Q and your good.
Old 02-20-2010, 08:52 PM
Lemmy Koopa (Koopalings)
I had a dizzy headache it's not easy to type when you have one of those.
Old 02-20-2010, 10:37 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
The enter button is usually like 5x the size of the delete button, and those are the ones you get mixed up!?
Old 02-21-2010, 12:23 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsedAngel View Post
I had a dizzy headache it's not easy to type when you have one of those.
probably shouldn't be staring at a monitor if you're having headaches like that. Chances are it was the monitor that gave you the headache in the firstplace too.
Old 02-22-2010, 02:56 AM
Lemmy Koopa (Koopalings)
Quote:
Originally Posted by papajchris View Post
The enter button is usually like 5x the size of the delete button, and those are the ones you get mixed up!?
On my keyboard it's right by it.
Old 02-22-2010, 08:45 PM
:D
SalfordJamesBoii is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SalfordJamesBoii
Still, it can't be that hard to avoid hitting the delete key. Mine's right by it too, I barely do it.
Old 02-22-2010, 08:53 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Except for that 1/10000 chance that it happens, you can be royally screwed. Confirmations for stuff like this is standard, but I don't see it ever happening.
Old 02-23-2010, 02:58 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
I'm fairly certain that providing you had the item, and there was a way to verify you had it, you could get all your stuff back by forum PMing a Global, going through the Support Center, or even PMing the server Manager. I'm certain they'll look into it atleast.
Old 02-23-2010, 03:10 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus View Post
I'm fairly certain that providing you had the item, and there was a way to verify you had it, you could get all your stuff back by forum PMing a Global, going through the Support Center, or even PMing the server Manager. I'm certain they'll look into it atleast.
Pretty sure there is no log of such things, unless servers maintain them... so it's not that simple.