Arch_Angel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Arch_Angel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius
The project has been closed as a result of the circumstances
Old 07-06-2011, 11:40 AM
Banned
ThomV is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm sorry for what happened, I know we're not allowed to discuss bans but I'll try to give the story from both sides short. John (eryal) hired four GPs including me, after having to explain him how to add tag, boots and rights whilst he was acting immature he changed his nick and look(on his Guest or trial account I believe) and started pretending he was hacking. I consequently banned this account not knowing it was him. After this, one of the staff members told me he got mad, and once he'd get back he would fire and ban me. I know what I then did was not right but I remembered how skillmaster19 the current Shaded Legend owner or manager did the same on Europa, leaving me unable to work on it for over a month. And he got away with it.

Banning everyone and going kamikazee really isn't my style.

The PWA team and Darlene have given me a second chance and not view this as ban evasion.

Vinka's globalled for 39 days and the project has not come to a halt. In the meantime I've gotten myself a new server, still experimenting a different approach.
Old 07-06-2011, 01:57 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomV View Post
The PWA team and Darlene have given me a second chance and not view this as ban evasion.

Vinka's globalled for 39 days and the project has not come to a halt. In the meantime I've gotten myself a new server
... So whats the point banning "vinka" you have a split personality or something? or are they just stupid? It just seems pointless to me :P

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.
Old 07-06-2011, 02:05 PM
Banned
ThomV is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
... So whats the point banning "vinka" you have a split personality or something? or are they just stupid? It just seems pointless to me :P
That's what I was thinking, Xor said 'Vinka' will stay banned for the remainder of the ban period. Guess I'll just have to live with that.
Old 07-06-2011, 03:39 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
You must have a lot of money to waste.
Old 07-06-2011, 03:50 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
lol
Old 07-06-2011, 04:12 PM
Vendetta
JesusFreak250 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
That's what I was thinking, Xor said 'Vinka' will stay banned for the remainder of the ban period. Guess I'll just have to live with that.
Wow that's ridiculous.
Old 07-06-2011, 06:23 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
I know what I then did was not right but I remembered how skillmaster19 the current Shaded Legend owner or manager did the same on Europa, leaving me unable to work on it for over a month. And he got away with it.
You sold skillmaster19 the server, though, and then you reported him to PWAs for stealing it and forced him to give it back.
Old 07-06-2011, 06:45 PM
Drizzy will become famous soon enough
Quote:
I'm sorry for what happened, I know we're not allowed to discuss bans but I'll try to give the story from both sides short. John (eryal) hired four GPs including me, after having to explain him how to add tag, boots and rights whilst he was acting immature he changed his nick and look(on his Guest or trial account I believe) and started pretending he was hacking. I consequently banned this account not knowing it was him. After this, one of the staff members told me he got mad, and once he'd get back he would fire and ban me. I know what I then did was not right but I remembered how skillmaster19 the current Shaded Legend owner or manager did the same on Europa, leaving me unable to work on it for over a month. And he got away with it.

Banning everyone and going kamikazee really isn't my style.

Vinka's globalled for 39 days and the project has not come to a halt. In the meantime I've gotten myself a new server, still experimenting a different approach.
You have some serious issues man. You would tell countless people on Europa or another server if they said something you didn't like you would perm ban them, and you have.
Old 07-06-2011, 07:38 PM
Vendetta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzy View Post
You have some serious issues man. You would tell countless people on Europa or another server if they said something you didn't like you would perm ban them, and you have.
Really? Name an instance? =o
Old 07-06-2011, 07:49 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusFreak250 View Post
Really? Name an instance? =o
The time he got bored and banned everybody- staff and players, alike- from Europa for "server destruction - never trust this _______".
Old 07-06-2011, 07:54 PM
Vendetta
I Dont recall
Closed Thread