Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Feature request
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-18-2008, 11:39 PM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneAngelIbesu View Post
Yes, when I was about 1 year old. You?

Considering your statement, my interpretation of Kia's post is wrong. I was reading it that he wanted servers themselves to be able to disable mass messaging. There's no need to be a jerk.
You mastered the art of reading at the age of 1?
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.
Old 11-19-2008, 12:15 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Considering your statement, my interpretation of Kia's post is wrong. I was reading it that he wanted servers themselves to be able to disable mass messaging. There's no need to be a jerk.

Delve into logic before you attempt reading. How would I benefit from having masses disabled when my entire crisis was missing masses on servers?

Also, one year-olds usually lack the capacity for reading, in fact, the infant's mind usually can't even comprehend 2-3 word sentences (and actually understand them) until about 2 - 2 and half years old. My youngest cousin (just 2 years) is just establishing "put yuck" means to throw something in the general radius of the trash can, and knows that "get spooky cat" means to get his Halloween book, but hasn't figured out that "Don't touch that" means don't touch.

If you really did learn to read at one, you're a prodigy, and like every child star, you're destined for short flight of fame, enjoying being superior to everyone else. Then you hit rock bottom and are a miserable failure for the rest of your 36-47 year life, which is cut short by your own hand or drugs.
Old 11-19-2008, 12:57 AM
master of infinite loops
LoneAngelIbesu has a spectacular aura aboutLoneAngelIbesu has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to LoneAngelIbesu
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Delve into logic before you attempt reading. How would I benefit from having masses disabled when my entire crisis was missing masses on servers?
Your topic title may say "Allow Mass Messages on Server", but your entire post is about disabling masses on servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Blah, blah, blah. Insulting somebody. Blah. blah. Not being able to comprehend a joke. Blah blah.
Also, my niece is a year old and strings sentences together that consist of more than "put yuck", and fully understands what "don't touch that" means. You underestimate what a good parent can teach their child.
Old 11-19-2008, 01:09 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Also, my niece is a year old and strings sentences together that consist of more than "put yuck", and fully understands what "don't touch that" means. You underestimate what a good parent can teach their child.
But sir, you just called me out for not being able to get a joke. Clearly this means your niece is a joke as well!

And you overestimate the development of a child's brain. Children are hardly ready to begin understanding long sentences and conversations. Both mentally and physically ready to speak. Teach a toddler all you want, they're not going speak fluent English and write the next great American novel at 2, let alone be able to hold a conversation and write a partially correct paragraph at 4.
Old 11-19-2008, 01:16 AM
Incubator
Inverness is a jewel in the roughInverness is a jewel in the rough
I hate being unable to ignore all mass messages on RC.
Old 11-19-2008, 05:30 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Forigve me, oh great lord. I just hate it when people post in threads without making sure they understood the topic.
I hope you won't punish me now
Old 11-19-2008, 09:56 PM
master of infinite loops
LoneAngelIbesu has a spectacular aura aboutLoneAngelIbesu has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to LoneAngelIbesu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Forigve me, oh great lord. I just hate it when people post in threads without making sure they understood the topic.
I hope you won't punish me now
I understood the thread from one of the two viewpoints to understand it from.

What Kia proposes would be a useful addition for people that find it incredibly difficult to go through the F3 menu (especially on old computers where it takes forever to load). I assume that it would be relatively easy to do, and wouldn't require an update of the client. So, why not?
Old 11-22-2008, 09:36 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
There is a way to disable sending of mass pms, but not to disable receiving of mass pms by script, could add that sometime.
Old 11-22-2008, 10:13 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
There is a way to disable sending of mass pms, but not to disable receiving of mass pms by script, could add that sometime.
He means for you to make it so that you can disable mass pm's from certain servers. For example, if I'm on UN and I disable masses, it disables masses only for UN. So if I log onto Classic I would still recieve masses.
Old 12-11-2008, 04:33 PM
Pelikano can only hope to improve
Rofl @ Stefan popping up and not understanding what it's all about after all the: "Don't post if you don't understand the thread" drama LOL
Old 12-17-2008, 04:39 PM
im not MT the knight
Motherat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelikano View Post
Rofl @ Stefan popping up and not understanding what it's all about after all the: "Don't post if you don't understand the thread" drama LOL
you got banned for hacking you idiet
stf
Old 12-27-2008, 06:27 AM
UnKnown Confusion
Vman13x can only hope to improve
Yo motherat learn to spell?what is idiet?