Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone > Zone Suggestions.
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-24-2009, 04:52 AM
Devil May Cry
Dante396 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Dante396 Send a message via AIM to Dante396 Send a message via MSN to Dante396 Send a message via Yahoo to Dante396
Gold Trader Weapons

Zone should have rare weapon(s) in the trader for Gold players at a high price. How will this benefit?

-The rare weapons will attract more players.

-More players will purchase gold subscriptions to obtain a rare weapon.

-Making it expensive will keep players continuously playing for money.

-Having the rare weapon for only a short time (About a week) will keep everyone from having it.

-Will have Zone Money become more valuable, making players play for money a lot more as well

Just a suggestion, if you dislike it, doesnt mean you need to start an argument.
Old 11-24-2009, 05:07 AM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
What do you mean by valuable weapon? Do you mean event prizes such as the twinblade, redpistoles, bluepistoles, and reapers? Or do you mean the weapons from the shop such as the sniper, assault pistol, goopistol, flamepistol etc.?

Also how long do you think those weapons should be given? 1 day? A week? A month? 1 year? Permanently?
Old 11-24-2009, 12:02 PM
Devil May Cry
Send a message via ICQ to Dante396 Send a message via AIM to Dante396 Send a message via MSN to Dante396 Send a message via Yahoo to Dante396
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooper200000 View Post
What do you mean by valuable weapon? Do you mean event prizes such as the twinblade, redpistoles, bluepistoles, and reapers? Or do you mean the weapons from the shop such as the sniper, assault pistol, goopistol, flamepistol etc.?

Also how long do you think those weapons should be given? 1 day? A week? A month? 1 year? Permanently?
I mean weapons that arent even bought from the Gelat shop (sniper, assault pistol, goopistole, flamepistol, etc)

And the weapons should only be given for one week so players would be more active playing for more money/to earn more weapons.
Old 11-24-2009, 12:56 PM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
It might work but I think most players don't care about better weapons on Zone because awesome people can still pwn with handguns
Old 11-24-2009, 01:23 PM
Devil May Cry
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan3 View Post
It might work but I think most players don't care about better weapons on Zone because awesome people can still pwn with handguns
Not most =P Handguns are only in about one class (light infantry), and I only have difficulty going against them in tight places like spar rooms
Old 11-24-2009, 04:16 PM
Nobody can beat us.
RevolutionJS is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to RevolutionJS
Working hard at getting money for a waepon that I can use 1 week, wont make me come back. sorry
Old 11-25-2009, 03:03 AM
Ex-Zone God ;)
jkool666 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jkool666 Send a message via Yahoo to jkool666
I'm gonna say noooooooooo. Multiple reasons, I feel they are obvious ones.
Old 11-28-2009, 03:51 AM
hi
seanthien is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevolutionJS View Post
Working hard at getting money for a waepon that I can use 1 week, wont make me come back. sorry
Like Zone needs lamers that chase away new players to come back.

Not even sure anything can bring Zone back to it's former glory without some major changes. Something minor like that can't alter Zone so much that it'll have a daily playercount of 20.
Old 11-29-2009, 04:05 AM
nourdine is on a distinguished road
1. I think that zone has lost players mainly because of limited class such as commando class. By creating a more powerful class that includes 2 or 3 rare weapons, which will be the same speed as the commando class that will be allowed to subscriber, and allowing the commando class for everyone, I think we can recover some players.

2. Put the cookies on the trader will be better, even if it's 3 cookies. For example you can add 3 cookies in the trader, and add a pack of 5-10-15-20 ... cookies in the shop.

3. Give an award to 3 first the more active would be a little more because it will indeed compete with the other players . this is the second point.

4. Make a big event twice a year, notify players by mail "won a redpistol perm for example" that's the third point.

5. Notify all members of the graal by email or directly in the game of new change that will be made in future.

6. Add clothing that increases party very accurate player's body. (example: +6hp for a hat or +6 hp for head + 3 hp for sunglasses...) Obviously add to the shop.

Make graal international, is to say, add a language pack for player to choose a language suited to him, "for example configuration (f3)". Because a new player does not know the keys, who do not know how the game work, especially if they do not understand English , which sometimes discourages new players.

This is only examples.
Old 11-29-2009, 07:15 AM
The Forum Bandit
Shadow5596321 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by nourdine View Post
Lets make it easier for dutchies to lame!
*cough*
Old 11-29-2009, 09:44 AM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by nourdine View Post
I fail at ideas
No.

Zone died because it became too financially geared at such an early stage.
Graal was nowhere near big enough to start charging players in that way.
Here's what zone used to be: Pay a subscription and enjoy the server to the fullest, weapons you earn last forever, including event weapons.
Here's what zone is now: Pay a subscription and be a sub-standard member until you PAY MORE for exclusive, more powerful than the average, guns. Weapons you earn last for a month & so do event prizes (unless it's a very rare perma weapon event).

You cannot be successful if you have a system where paying members are still sub-standard until they pay more.
The only way these premium paying systems can work is if they included items which don't give any edge over the other players. For example, instead of having all these exclusive, clearly better, guns in the scam shop you could have them all in the regular cash shop and replace the gelat shop with better looking clothes, better gfxed versions of already cash/class avaliable weapons.

But you know what, Stefan, Unix and supernubby won't even listen to this because you're thinking about cash. Too bad you don't know how to actually make money...
Old 11-29-2009, 10:45 AM
The Forum Bandit
Shadow5596321 will become famous soon enough
Look at Majin coming outta no where acting all big and bad
Old 11-29-2009, 11:11 AM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5596321 View Post
Look at Majin coming outta no where acting all big and bad