Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Feature request
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-21-2011, 03:53 AM
a/s/l
Elizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Elizabeth
messaging

it would be nice if there was a new messaging system on the forums, perhaps instant messaging or something faster and less annoying. i dno, i find that if u write on their profile then the person may not see it until a few days later and sending a message is just plain annoying. so ya
Old 04-21-2011, 04:03 AM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Maybe its just me, but i dont get alerts when people write on my graal wall. So sometimes ill have some there from months ago without knowing they were ever there!
Old 04-21-2011, 04:06 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
You could just IM them like a normal human being would do. Forum PM them "bro give me your IM info".
Old 04-21-2011, 04:48 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
I think the forums should be replaced with a social networking platform so we can all post very hateful things on each others walls, oh and poke people. Also relationship status so we can keep tabs on Graalians and their preferences.
Old 04-21-2011, 06:17 AM
a/s/l
Elizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Elizabeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
You could just IM them like a normal human being would do. Forum PM them "bro give me your IM info".
that doesn't solve the lack of notification problem on your profile, "normal human being"
Old 04-21-2011, 07:15 AM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Yeah it took me a long time to realise that people were writing on my Graal profile wall.

Also you can totally write swears in there because I don't think Darlene bothers moderating them.
Old 04-21-2011, 08:17 AM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
She does, I got banned for saying something minor.
Old 04-21-2011, 08:19 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
that doesn't solve the lack of notification problem on your profile, "normal human being"
I was responding to your request for an instant messaging feature, not wall alerts.
Old 04-21-2011, 09:13 AM
David K?
Devil_Lord2 can only hope to improve
The instant messaging messaging idea I'm neutral on.. However, it also took me a while to figure out about my wall posts, and having to click on User CP everyday now to see if I have any messages and such kinda sucks :c

Even a sound, or note in the top right corner of the browser would be pretty helpful.. lol

Digital Media Artist - David K? </3 (UnLoved)
www.davidkrout.com
www.twitch.com/DavidKkz

Old 04-21-2011, 11:01 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luda View Post
She does, I got banned for saying something minor.
I don't understand how she finds every bad thing anybody posts anywhere...

Does she actually go through each thread and user wall everyday looking for bad posts?
Old 04-21-2011, 11:15 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
I don't understand how she finds every bad thing anybody posts anywhere...

Does she actually go through each thread and user wall everyday looking for bad posts?
Report function. Yes, people use it. Yes, the mods know WHO uses it. And yes, the mods will openly call you out for it and use it to their advantage.