Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-13-2014, 04:40 AM
Banned
Godzilla has a spectacular aura about
New Era of Speedy Pizza

Hey guys, so today Kareem told me that he was no longer interested in owning Speedy Pizza, since I was the one to fund him the money to buy the business in an auction and have been his Co-Owner since the day he was made Owner, he decided that he would give me Ownership.

I'm wanting to hear some ideas about paying customers. I understand that picking trash is honestly probably 100x better than working in any business but...

I'm not all for profit, I honestly don't mind if I make a single dollar per week unless I was to be working just as hard as my employees.

So I'm going to be giving a percentage of the total profits per week to my top 3 stockers or maybe I should give only my top stocker a full 50-75% of profits ?

What do you guys think or what ideas do you have that I could incentive players to stock and be apart of Speedy Pizza?
Old 12-13-2014, 07:20 AM
Still wasting time here?
Scoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Scoper
What I did for PT for a long time (and still do, unless I use profits from safe to buy minerals) was what you proposed, just with all stockers, not only the top few.

It's nice but I don't really advertise it to every employee that's hired so idk if they even know about it.
w/e easier on the conscience

"I don't believe that right choice confers immunity. I no longer believe in reward. I simply believe that choices must be made regardless of their chances of success. And so I've come here."
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
take my liver but not my classic accounts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
That's the type of guy you are. Never wrong, always right. Headache material you are.
Old 12-13-2014, 07:31 AM
Banned
Not sure if this is against the rules, since there isn't really an accept section like there is to gangs but I've hired everyone I see online for the past hour, firing anyone who says they want to be fired. I tried to avoid hiring people who I know will have a problem with it.

Also letting them know that at the end of the week the top stocker will get 50% of the total profits. So far it seems to be going well, I've had 10 people on tag for the past hour.

If this is against the rules though (Which I'm hoping it's not even though its kind of abusing the system that they can't deny being hired) I apologize lol.
Old 12-13-2014, 07:34 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
As long as you pay anyone who stocks, even 1 pizza, there shouldn't be a problem I wouldn't think.
Old 12-13-2014, 09:00 AM
Banned
Yeah, I intend to pay everyone, for anything they do.

Edit; I decided to change it to 25% for the top 2 stockers. Hopefully that can still create a drive for people to stock.

Last edited by Godzilla; 12-13-2014 at 09:19 AM..
Old 12-13-2014, 08:05 PM
geneticfrog can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to geneticfrog Send a message via MSN to geneticfrog
how much % do you get for doing nothing?
Old 12-13-2014, 09:23 PM
Banned
Too much
Old 12-13-2014, 10:51 PM
Banned
Stocking in SP compared to Dairy Hut and Dippin' Donuts is like picking trash but only trying to pick old tires.

From what I can remember (If it hasn't changed) you can just contiuously stack donuts over and over into your inventory and then go and sprinkle them and then turn them into choco donuts etc with grabbing over and over.

Stocking Pizza is like; You get frozen per ingredient you grab and then again when you add it, you can't grab more than 1 ingredient nor can you grab multiple of the same ingredient, so you're always only doing 1 thing at a time.

Dairy Hut you can grab choco sticks over and over and over, butter over and over and over, grab a machine and it processes it all for you (if you have the ingredients in your inventory) which to me seems a whole lot easier.

Maybe we can look at making stocking Pizza's easier. Even with the incentive of getting 25% of the total profits, my workers lost motivation quickly after we were first bought out because stocking is just frustrating.

My idea to update the business would be; You can grab multiple of the same ingredient or you just have to grab it once and you can apply the same ingredient to multiple pizza's, also taking away the freeze times per grab.

Hell, I'm even up to pay for the change if that's what it will take.
Old 12-14-2014, 12:48 AM
geneticfrog can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to geneticfrog Send a message via MSN to geneticfrog
how about when they stock 2 pizza they get one free or every 3 pizza or something they get a good pizza free.

or maybe some other promotion atter 10-20 and more just ideas
Old 12-14-2014, 02:41 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
Stocking in SP compared to Dairy Hut and Dippin' Donuts is like picking trash but only trying to pick old tires.
SP and MW have good stocking methodologies (the cafes did too) and are overall pretty fun/interactive.

I'd rather put effort into making DD/DH more interactive than making SP easier. Churning butter and rolling/cutting dough could be better than just pressing A.

Really on the back-burner for now though.. we have a bunch of updates we're working on alongside the holidays; plus this would all have to run through Katbot anyway.
Old 12-14-2014, 04:47 AM
Banned
I have gotten Katbot's approval on a few things for Speedy Pizza (look wise, no stats or anything will be changed) so look out for a few things being done with Speedy Pizza guys
Old 12-14-2014, 10:35 AM
Chorchizcool will become famous soon enough
whyd you hire me

p.s. im pretty sure you hired like half the server as well
Old 12-14-2014, 02:20 PM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
This.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
I've hired everyone I see online for the past hour
Old 12-14-2014, 09:32 PM
Banned
So I decided to do pay today instead of waiting another week since I only got the business a couple days ago.

Heres the conclusion;

1) Week one (2 days of Ownership);
Before Pay; 100448
Total Profits; 70492
-Split Total Profits with Top 2 Stockers-
My Profits; 35246

1)Update; I created and got uploaded 3 new Icons for the; Cheese, Pepperoni & Peppers and Supreme Pizza's. You can now identify them apart at first glance and they don't all have the exact same Icon.
2)Update; Speedy Pizza has a new sign, looks a lot more professional and I'm going to be getting some new levels to go along with it, if you can LAT and want to earn some money PM me in game!

Last edited by Godzilla; 12-14-2014 at 11:45 PM..
Old 12-14-2014, 11:38 PM
BigMonster is an unknown quantity at this point
You are not allowed to hire people which don't activily work for your businesses but 2-3 VIPs.
Why?
Having a good set of workers is part of your job as Owner, hiring everyone on era just to make sure that you are always stocked means that you neglect your job.