Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Announcements
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-25-2016, 04:55 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad View Post
Hello,
Another solution is to allow pear to pear communication between players, it will improve gameplay if players are in the same area.
I thought that in France it was called Pierre to Pierre?
Old 03-28-2016, 06:01 PM
Former Classic Staff
jake13jake will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Hello,

I can confirm we have spend time to study latency problems.

The way to improve latency is to put servers more close to players, that's why most of our server are in the center of the Usa since most of our customer base is in Usa. So if you are located in Asia or Even some part of Europe latency can be quite bad.
Many players manipulate their internet traffic to establish an unfair advantage.

Google Translate: De nombreux joueurs manipulent leur trafic Internet pour établir un avantage injuste.

-----

It may be worthwhile to partition competitive activity into regions if international latency remains an issue.

Google Translate: Il peut être intéressant de répartir l'activité concurrentielle dans des régions si la latence internationale demeure un problème.
Old 03-30-2016, 10:36 AM
Administrator
unixmad is a name known to allunixmad is a name known to allunixmad is a name known to all
I think the best way to explain what I am thinking reading your message will be a picture of my hand, so you don't have to use Google translator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake13jake View Post
Many players manipulate their internet traffic to establish an unfair advantage.

Google Translate: De nombreux joueurs manipulent leur trafic Internet pour établir un avantage injuste.

-----

It may be worthwhile to partition competitive activity into regions if international latency remains an issue.

Google Translate: Il peut être intéressant de répartir l'activité concurrentielle dans des régions si la latence internationale demeure un problème.
Old 03-30-2016, 11:15 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
lmao jake13 are you ok bro?
Old 03-30-2016, 12:53 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake13jake View Post

-----

Quote:
I think the best way to explain what I am thinking reading your message will be a picture of my hand, so you don't have to use Google translator.
Massokre .

(to be fair I once sent French and German translations to Stephane and Stefan, but they were written by French and German speakers)
Old 03-30-2016, 09:08 PM
Former Classic Staff
jake13jake will become famous soon enough
Quote:
I was of the impression that your original response was a misunderstanding because of a language barrier, so I attempted to make additional effort to clarify. Meanwhile, I'm trying to think of all the ways I can interpret your most recent response as not being condescending, and I am simultaneously hoping that my interpretation is because of a language barrier. What do you mean by picture of your hand?

Also, in turn, if my response came off as condescending, I apologize. It was not my intention.

Last edited by jake13jake; 03-30-2016 at 09:34 PM..
Old 03-31-2016, 04:06 AM
PlanetOscar is just really nicePlanetOscar is just really nice
Will the server change affect players who are playing mobile devices?
Old 03-31-2016, 08:23 AM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanetOscar View Post
Will the server change affect players who are playing mobile devices?
unixmad said this will be pc only at first and then later be implemented on the iservers.
Old 03-31-2016, 10:13 AM
I'm unable to get the 6-digit Google Authenticator code, thus meaning I'm unable to access any server that I'm staff on
Old 04-01-2016, 02:27 AM
When I click the link that I get in the e-mail, it takes me directly to the page that wants me to enter the 6-digit code. I've been made aware by Carlito that there supposed to be a previous page that contains a QR code...any fix?
Old 04-01-2016, 11:28 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanetOscar View Post
When I click the link that I get in the e-mail, it takes me directly to the page that wants me to enter the 6-digit code. I've been made aware by Carlito that there supposed to be a previous page that contains a QR code...any fix?
email [email protected]
Old 04-18-2016, 04:11 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
We have secured login to graal servers, it is no more allowed to login using a Proxy or a Vpn.

Please use your normal DSL to connect to Graal servers.

We are still working on the proxy detection, if you can't login on graal servers and your IP is not a proxy or VPN please contact me by PM: provide your IP and your graal account in the message.

Thanks for your understanding.

Unix.
Hi.

I've been playing or developing Graal for 17 years now, and I've never used a VPN or proxy. You asked that people who can't login since the ip detection was implemented PM you with both their IP and Graal account, which I did about 3 weeks ago and I haven't gotten a reply or help yet.

Ever since this detection was implemented, it's been detecting me as a false positive, but no matter who I turn to or who's directions I follow, I can't seem to get any help about this. At this rate, it'll have to be a very unfortunate and unexpected end to my contributions to Graal.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 04-21-2016, 05:42 AM
Banned
-Ching is a glorious beacon of light-Ching is a glorious beacon of light-Ching is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to -Ching
Lightbulb

Quote:
For now it is only Pc servers but we will extend to iServers.
oo iServers too?

lookin forward to that one
Old 04-21-2016, 06:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
Ever since this detection was implemented, it's been detecting me as a false positive
what isp do you have bro?
Old 04-21-2016, 06:57 AM
Graal Democracy > Graal Monarchy