Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Graphic Design
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-2011, 03:30 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx View Post
I don't mind you having pc rights to Era iPhone- if you wanna play around for a bit. Hit me back if so
That's nice, but I really don't actually play Graal so I doubt I'd still ever get into the trends and such.
Old 03-20-2011, 04:42 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx View Post
Hit me back if so
that doesn't sound weird
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 03-21-2011, 02:55 AM
|Mêrçy|
LordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to all
me kissing or slapping aarian on the cheek

Old 03-22-2011, 01:18 AM
Classic FAQ
xnervNATx will become famous soon enough
something about classic.
Old 03-22-2011, 01:51 AM
¯\(º_o)/¯
Chompy is just really niceChompy is just really niceChompy is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Chompy
Something with head426.gif !

Chasing a noob or something, maybe in a scenery similar to the one found in mario 64, chomp+chain+stick
Old 03-22-2011, 03:10 AM
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute

It took a while to figure out how to get a decent endproduct out of this. I won't be doing this often, it takes a while to render and such. However I do want to do one with a more interesting looking sig in the future(like my Flame Spiral one), so expect at least one more video of it.

Also, if anyone wants to suggest some nice music for the next one(has to be lengthy enough to play the whole duration, so the longer the better) please let me know some songs that made good background music!
Old 03-22-2011, 03:21 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Do you use a tablet?
Old 03-22-2011, 03:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
Do you use a tablet?
Yes, Wacom Bamboo. I started these sigs as a way to become more comfortable with my tablet, in fact.
Old 03-22-2011, 03:26 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like you need a second monitor. I also envy your ability to color in the lines.
Old 03-22-2011, 03:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
Looks like you need a second monitor. I also envy your ability to color in the lines.
I do! I need a lot of things. I really want a scanner though so I can make the most of this tablet. Drawing more advanced/smooth lines with it isn't very easy.
Old 03-22-2011, 06:27 AM
(⌒▽⌒)
joel34 is on a distinguished road
Someone with a spare should donate one to you.
Old 03-22-2011, 07:31 AM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
I could never use a tablet because I'd keep looking at my hand while I'm drawing instead of at the screen.

p.s. love the music.
Old 03-24-2011, 01:14 AM
Tee Hee
smirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to smirt362 Send a message via MSN to smirt362
Dusty, could you draw me something to make me feel better? I'm sickly

Don Hertzfeldt <3
Old 03-24-2011, 01:47 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
dusty 2 talented
Old 03-24-2011, 05:06 AM
anubis_wing will become famous soon enough
I still want me grabbing an NPC looking for stuff.