Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Feature request
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-20-2013, 04:05 PM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
player.ipranges and player.folderrights

Would be nice to have player.ipranges and player.folderrights added as a default players flag.

player.ipranges would return the IP range(s) set in the players rights (obviously) and
player.folderrights would return the folder rights a player got, it could look like {{"rw", "levels/*"}, {"rw", "levels/images/*"}, {"r", "backup/*"}}. Wouldn't even matter if it's only set to staff and disabled for non staff no matter what they have set.

Loading the accounts/ folder is disabled on the mobile Era which is why we couldn't make those flags on our own. Not too sure how it's on any other server though (probably just disabled on mobile servers)
Old 10-20-2013, 04:06 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
Would be cool to be able to access a lot of things from accounts as variables - just read only
Old 10-20-2013, 04:38 PM
AGT
dylan has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by callimuc View Post
Loading the accounts/ folder is disabled on the mobile Era which is why we couldn't make those flags on our own. Not too sure how it's on any other server though (probably just disabled on mobile servers)
It's not disabled, it just connects to a different accounts database. It has accounts stored in SQL rather than plaintext. This is why you can't do Adventure_setUser(); (or whatever the function is) and get it to login to the same account as the PC accounts. I'll hit you up on Skype later and help if you want to pull information from accounts.

<@Logan> I spent a minute looking at my own code by accident.
<@Logan> I was thinking "What the hell is this guy doing?"
Old 10-20-2013, 05:00 PM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylan View Post
It's not disabled, it just connects to a different accounts database. It has accounts stored in SQL rather than plaintext. This is why you can't do Adventure_setUser(); (or whatever the function is) and get it to login to the same account as the PC accounts. I'll hit you up on Skype later and help if you want to pull information from accounts.
Yea, knew something along those lines but wasnt too sure how to explain that. Since that's not the main topic I sticked with it being disabled