Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > GK Suggestions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2006, 10:12 AM
Ed
MasterNuke is on a distinguished road
He does have guts though. A good GP quality imo.
Old 08-26-2006, 10:13 AM
gess hew
lordbosh will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to lordbosh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979
Lol well there are already 3 gp's now and bosh...well there are some things that most ppl don't know about him..like he usd's his items. and another one.

and again like i said in another post with the "morals" he's got he will never make gp. they don't want a tyrant.

You should be banned from the forums right now for your comment. Slander and playing on a jump to conclusions mat is never supposed to be the great work of a GP. Run with facts, and there are no facts when it comes to USDing, there is no paper trail. Find evidence, then talk. Until then, retract your statement and apologize to me or quit your job as you do not have the integrity needed for the job.
Old 08-26-2006, 10:14 AM
The Wanderer
theunknown is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to theunknown Send a message via MSN to theunknown Send a message via Yahoo to theunknown
Hmm

*thinks Bosh would make a good GP since he can deal with the stress it puts you under*

Old 08-26-2006, 10:16 AM
8k hours on GK X_X
Obs311 will become famous soon enough
Go for it XD
Old 08-26-2006, 01:31 PM
ilovecurry is an unknown quantity at this point
Bosh, youll make a damn good GP. i dont doubt that you have the skills required, there is hardly anytime i dont see you on the playerlist so im sure you have time, and i dont doubt that you are very willing to improve graal
Old 08-26-2006, 02:20 PM
Stiff Upper Lip
Zero Hour is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Zero Hour
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordbosh
You should be banned from the forums right now for your comment. Slander and playing on a jump to conclusions mat is never supposed to be the great work of a GP. Run with facts, and there are no facts when it comes to USDing, there is no paper trail. Find evidence, then talk. Until then, retract your statement and apologize to me or quit your job as you do not have the integrity needed for the job.
And this, my friends, is exactly what I'm talking about. Instead of ignoring him, because "there is no paper trail" (what difference does it make?) he decided to scold him and say "You should be banned instantly for this and that" etc.

Imagine if he had been a forum mod there - he would have banned that fellow just because he felt insulted. Not a good quality, which is exactly why I don't think Bosh should be a GP.

But you've made it known that you would like to be a GP (Forums were a bad choice :x), so if they're recruiting again soon perhaps they will consider you. So I am going to close this thread to prevent anymore "slander" or just general fighting .

If you make a thread asking people how they feel about you, then you had better be prepared to hear it.