Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-08-2009, 02:49 AM
The Forum Bandit
Shadow5596321 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkool666 View Post
But theres also the problem that if we make things balanced and fair that will piss people off too. Not that I really care xD.
Let's not care about people who ruined Zone.
Old 05-08-2009, 03:01 AM
Ex-Zone God ;)
jkool666 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jkool666 Send a message via Yahoo to jkool666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5596321 View Post
Let's not care about people who ruined Zone.
Hmm, thats a good point.
Old 05-08-2009, 05:13 AM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
objectives on zone.... z.z;.... makes me want to do that level based world on it badly :3
Old 05-08-2009, 06:09 AM
-----
darksage15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
objectives on zone.... z.z;.... makes me want to do that level based world on it badly :3
Do it, maybe then Zone's player count can go above 20!!

I think Zone just lacks variety, there should be a lot more stuff to do, maybe 1 player missions or something.
Old 05-08-2009, 07:03 AM
not doing alot
Liberated has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksage15 View Post
maybe 1 player missions or something.
make a whole campaign, like with halo or CoD and all those other FPS.
Old 05-08-2009, 06:23 PM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
Quote:
Do it, maybe then Zone's player count can go above 20!!

I think Zone just lacks variety, there should be a lot more stuff to do, maybe 1 player missions or something.
I would try if zone had a competent scripter willing to work with me. :3
Old 05-08-2009, 08:32 PM
!
MagikMasterMind will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to MagikMasterMind
Yeah, has Zeru said, some more 1 player alternatives would be nice. I always liked the idea of achievements, like, once you activate a certain achievement *example, get 2k kills with shotgun once activated*, once you do it, you could upgrade your weapon by one of those: weapon's Ammo Capacity, Fire Rate, Clip, Double Barrel, Shooting Distance, Amount of energy taken reduced by x percent... Only 1 achievement can be activated at a time.
Old 05-08-2009, 11:52 PM
-----
darksage15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Here's an idea for a 1 player mission:

Your Commanding Officer has ordered you and your squad (co-op maybe?) to go in an abandoned building, where there is said to be *enter enemy names here, aliens or opposing human forces* meeting points.

You bring you and your squad to go attack, but there are guards and you have to kill them to get up to the next story of the building, each story, obviously, getting harder.

At the end, there can be a huge monster or alien or something with *enter huge amount of HP here* HP and you have to kill it. The prize will be a gun or something.

This could be one of the missions that would be preferrably hard to pass so you can always be trying to do something, even when people aren't on. Also, I think it'd attract players.
Old 05-09-2009, 06:13 AM
SomeOne
MiniOne is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to MiniOne
A solution to stop laming, only allow people to have their money/exp given after winning/losing each round Though it won't completely stop it, it will lessen how many people do it.

Last edited by MiniOne; 05-09-2009 at 06:43 AM..
Old 05-09-2009, 10:25 AM
Nobody can beat us.
RevolutionJS is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to RevolutionJS
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniOne View Post
A solution to stop laming, only allow people to have their money/exp given after winning/losing each round Though it won't completely stop it, it will lessen how many people do it.
I like this idea!
Old 05-09-2009, 01:53 PM
Gani and GFX Creator
Minomato is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniOne View Post
Nah, I don't like this idea too much. If you disconnect in the middle of a match, from lagging or needing to leave, that would get very annoying (if it kept messing up how much money/exp you were to receive). Not to mention, if one team was still laming, once the victim team got sick of being lamed and left (not getting any exp or money by doing so,) the lamers could take the bases and get rewarded. (I know both teams receive their money/exp when they lose or win, but the point is one team might constantly keep the bases from being controlled while they lame the other team so that they can get the other team to leave.) The lamers, either way, will get the same amount of exp and money, but at least with the way it is now, the other team can at least have some compensation for their kills.
Old 05-09-2009, 02:33 PM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Quote:
Here's an idea for a 1 player mission:

Your Commanding Officer has ordered you and your squad (co-op maybe?) to go in an abandoned building, where there is said to be *enter enemy names here, aliens or opposing human forces* meeting points.

You bring you and your squad to go attack, but there are guards and you have to kill them to get up to the next story of the building, each story, obviously, getting harder.

At the end, there can be a huge monster or alien or something with *enter huge amount of HP here* HP and you have to kill it. The prize will be a gun or something.

This could be one of the missions that would be preferrably hard to pass so you can always be trying to do something, even when people aren't on. Also, I think it'd attract players.
Do it once and get bored with it.
Old 05-09-2009, 02:42 PM
Ideas on Fire
Soala is a jewel in the roughSoala is a jewel in the rough
Finaly people realized: Killing over and over is not the point of a game.
Even if you like it, you'll be bored after some weeks of playing / years for the nolives.

Zone used to be really attractive for me, but now I realized that my place is somewhere else: GK

Aeko is right, RECOLORS are not an update, and having more OMG COOL clothes is not the point. Zone need big updates, like the ones Tig is doing over Graal Kingdoms.
Old 05-09-2009, 06:50 PM
Wehec* Zone ET
noublipasa is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandralove View Post
Finaly people realized: Killing over and over is not the point of a game.
Even if you like it, you'll be bored after some weeks of playing / years for the nolives.

Zone used to be really attractive for me, but now I realized that my place is somewhere else: GK

Aeko is right, RECOLORS are not an update, and having more OMG COOL clothes is not the point. Zone need big updates, like the ones Tig is doing over Graal Kingdoms.
The solution to our problem is there : get Dan working ! It seems the only thing he is doing now is giving his little brother free permanent Redpistole and Bluepistole but that's the only reason why he logged on this month.

Some people have a superman pajama. Superman has a Wehec pajama.
Old 05-09-2009, 07:37 PM
The Forum Bandit
Shadow5596321 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by noublipasa View Post
The solution to our problem is there : get Dan working ! It seems the only thing he is doing now is giving his little brother free permanent Redpistole and Bluepistole but that's the only reason why he logged on this month.
AbuseFTW