Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Your opinion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-14-2011, 11:03 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
Doesn't matter if I'm putting any "effort" in or not; I am also put off from posting because of the depraved substance of every single thread.[/B]
If no one puts in effort for posting, then how will there be substance for you to sample or delight in? If you are to desire a better conversation, it is your responsibility in that moment to make a possible turn for said topic to become one of enjoyment, am I wrong?

tl;dr version: My point whether it be vague or off course, is that it does matter.

Quote:
However, you will not see me constantly ****ting up the forums with annoying spam and the complaining about how bad things have turned out.
Well that's good, because you don't contribute either towards a thread no matter where I've seen you post in regardless (Chances are I'm no different but I at least give some effort)

Quote:
That would make me a stupid hypocrite.
Yeah we see how that would be a bad thing.
(Just stating, no implications being made here)

@Galdor
Yeah, I've noticed the same exact problems myself buddy, I believe the problem is that when we had a common factor that brought us together, it made us feel like we communed more because of that same bind/bond, now that it has weakened, so has our sense of community, allowing us to drift or as you have it show in that toothpaste image, allowed for our tube to come up dry and empty, trying to brush our need of communication with the old gritty remains that are left on the void of the sink. (Too poetic?)

@Rest of y'all
Try harder damnit.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 08-14-2011, 11:14 PM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
Wait? Are people still really blinded by the stupidity that comes out of Vinka & MattKan? I don't know about you guys but when them two, maximus_asinus & some others start spamming threads about "the end", it doesn't really make this forum enjoyable at all. It's actually quite annoying and it pains me to say this but with how things are going I wish Darlene would start taking more action and being strict again.
Old 08-14-2011, 11:21 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
I don't think this forum has been any different lately to what it has been for quite a long time now, it doesn't really make sense for anyone to start pointing fingers.
Old 08-14-2011, 11:42 PM
Prinking Droblem
Geno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Geno
after the G2k1 forum became inactive i saw a decline in activity (redundant lolz) . but that was like fo-evs ago. I still enjoy the forums. no matter what happens. I LIVE HERE <O_O>
Old 08-14-2011, 11:43 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
If no one puts in effort for posting, then how will there be substance for you to sample or delight in? If you are to desire a better conversation, it is your responsibility in that moment to make a possible turn for said topic to become one of enjoyment, am I wrong?
What you're essentially saying is that salesman is at fault here too, therefore I will use this post as an example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by salesman View Post
I find myself not reading most of the threads anymore, and when I do, I usually skip over half of the posts.
It is salesman's fault that he only does not desire to read most threads? It is salesman's fault that he feels the need to skip over half of the posts? NOPE. What do you expect people to do here, make threads to facilitate spamming? Post insightful responses to generic crap? People become disinterested with the forum when it gets this low (unless you're a retard) and it is not my job as someone who is disinterested in a forum to prevent that. We have moderators for that purpose.

Quote:
Well that's good, because you don't contribute either towards a thread no matter where I've seen you post in regardless (Chances are I'm no different but I at least give some effort)
Lol'd.
Old 08-15-2011, 02:02 AM
a/s/l
Elizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Elizabeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emera View Post
Lol red reppers sounds like rep peppers
lololol ur right
Old 08-15-2011, 02:03 AM
alskdjfhg
alskdjfhg is on a distinguished road
u mad
Old 08-15-2011, 03:11 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
What you're essentially saying is that salesman is at fault here too, therefore I will use this post as an example.
In a way it's everybody's fault, even mine.
But nice adverting from yourself to seem higher in the topic.

Old 08-15-2011, 03:46 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
When Graal's been neglected for so many years it's hard for its forum to have interesting topics. The fact that most posters don't actually play the game anymore doesn't help and leaves us with a limited range of topics from development talk to spam. Complaining about the problem is one thing, but when you're actually a part of the problem and then complain about it it's only a matter of time before someone calls you out.

Quote:
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...5&postcount=21

Looks like your argument is no longer valid huh?
Old 08-15-2011, 12:14 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
When Graal's been neglected for so many years it's hard for its forum to have interesting topics. The fact that most posters don't actually play the game anymore doesn't help and leaves us with a limited range of topics from development talk to spam. Complaining about the problem is one thing, but when you're actually a part of the problem and then complain about it it's only a matter of time before someone calls you out.
Yea well too bad graal killed its own evolution and even its core (classic, bomy island, crystia and g3d)
you dont have anything of that right now just scrub nub servers that I might have kinda enjoyed when I was 12 but not so much now.

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.
Old 08-15-2011, 08:21 PM
Master Tux
WanDaMan is a jewel in the roughWanDaMan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to WanDaMan
I no longer contribute to the forums with my new material as I believe a lot of people love to hate and don't post any constructive criticism.
Old 08-15-2011, 09:14 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...5&postcount=21

Looks like your argument is no longer valid huh?
You mean my ex-point of him not contributing? Yeah that's invalid.

My argument is more than valid though.
Good try though bro.

Old 08-15-2011, 10:09 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You mean my ex-point of him not contributing? Yeah that's invalid.

My argument is more than valid though.
Good try though bro.
Your conclusion was that Rufus is not contributing to the forums and thus part of the problem but I just clearly proved you're wrong, "bro". So which part of your argument is "more than valid"?
Old 08-26-2011, 04:14 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
so posty... no posts as far as the eye can see.

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.