Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-17-2006, 05:45 AM
DraxxTeazok is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DraxxTeazok
lmao, draenin, dont act like you know what was going on, no one discussed it with you, nor would we have bothered, your opinion of the entire matter was completely irrelevant. if you want to attempt to make that list of names in a DIFFERENT THREAD, give it a try, but i can guarantee many people are going to have to add their own names to it when your done. i personally discussed the so called "technical error" with staff members several days before it ever took place, and everyone approved of its use for googies removal of leadership. i was repeatedly told that it was not an error, NOT AN ERROR. nice attempt to make it look like you were abused though. how about you stop wasting everyones time and babbling about this nonsense in a post that is specifically graphic related. if anyone wanted to talk about it, we would have done it when it happened, or the many many times you mentioned it since it happened.

back to the actual topic, if you wanted to send in graphics for zormite items, you should have first discussed it with the leader and the members of zormite so they could have told you not to bother and saved us all a lot of time. do not start quoting me and babbling more about this meaningless crap, its a waste of time, and this is not the place for it.
Old 10-17-2006, 06:20 AM
Drakeero will become famous soon enough
Alright. Everyone. This topic has been hijacked enough. Everyone, including me, will please kindly take a sip of the **** mug. I hope we all know what that means.

Googi, next time you submit anything, say anything, or try to do anything on behalf of Zormite, at least have the decency to ask first. That's Zormite's official standing on the issue. (the unofficial standing is <censored censored censored> but I'm not going to put my forum driving license at risk for it.)

I hereby consider this argument over and will speak no more of it.

(And yes I do agree with Draenin, not all colors of a preset theme have to be used. It's nice if they are used, but a really skilled artist can get away without using it. Personally I don't like Draenin's design, but it's still very good by itself.)
Old 10-17-2006, 06:24 AM
jonnyrocks2 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jonnyrocks2 Send a message via MSN to jonnyrocks2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakeero View Post
Alright. Everyone. This topic has been hijacked enough. Everyone, including me, will please kindly take a sip of the **** mug. I hope we all know what that means.

Googi, next time you submit anything, say anything, or try to do anything on behalf of Zormite, at least have the decency to ask first. That's Zormite's official standing on the issue. (the unofficial standing is <censored censored censored> but I'm not going to put my forum driving license at risk for it.)

I hereby consider this argument over and will speak no more of it.

(And yes I do agree with Draenin, not all colors of a preset theme have to be used. It's nice if they are used, but a really skilled artist can get away without using it. Personally I don't like Draenin's design, but it's still very good by itself.)
Incase if you don't know what that mug looks like:
Google it
Originally Posted by Shawn Kelfonne
Pfft. It takes a real man to play a girl...
Old 10-17-2006, 06:33 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraxxTeazok View Post
i personally discussed the so called "technical error"
You seem to think that the "techincal error" I was referring to in the reply to Drakeero is the bug used by Alarico. It is not. The "technical error" is his belief that I was removed from the kingdom by somebody else.

Quote:
with staff members several days before it ever took place, and everyone approved of its use for googies removal of leadership. i was repeatedly told that it was not an error, NOT AN ERROR. nice attempt to make it look like you were abused though. how about you stop wasting everyones time and babbling about this nonsense in a post that is specifically graphic related. if anyone wanted to talk about it, we would have done it when it happened, or the many many times you mentioned it since it happened.
So the staff specifically sanctioned the use of a bug so that they could get rid of me? Thanks for telling me that. If true, then this is huge and quite potentially unprecedented in the history of Graal.

Quote:
Once again, what incentive do I have to take orders from the current Zormite leadership or anyone else currently in Zormite?

Last edited by Googi; 10-17-2006 at 06:44 AM..
Old 10-17-2006, 06:48 AM
wow, maybe you didn't get my point, i dont care, shut up
Old 10-17-2006, 06:50 AM
Quote:
What he said.
Old 10-17-2006, 07:11 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Quote:
I will admit I'm not quite sure exactly what it is you were trying to refer to, but it becomes quite irrelevant given the magnitude of the information in the second quote.

Quote:
What he said.
As for you, I understood what you were saying perfectly fine.
Old 10-17-2006, 07:36 AM
dude, what the hell is wrong with you? are you blind or something?
do you have a learning disability? for the love of everything holy in this world, SHUT UP!
Old 10-17-2006, 07:44 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Quote:
do you have a learning disability? for the love of everything holy in this world, SHUT UP!
You seem to believe that because I lost leadership of Zormite that I "lost", but am somehow under the impression that I did not. This is only partially true. I do not believe loss of Zormite leadership to be a defeat because at the time I was already intending to resign within just over a week (as I have said before) and would have already resigned had circumstances not prevented me from holding an election. If what you say is true, then I will have far surpassed any objectives I hoped to achieve and I will have no reason to continue the rebellion.
Old 10-17-2006, 07:47 AM
jonnyrocks2 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jonnyrocks2 Send a message via MSN to jonnyrocks2
Quote:

In reply to all thats gone on between Zormite and Googi:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	s3d5y8.jpg
Views:	940
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	38238  
Originally Posted by Shawn Kelfonne
Pfft. It takes a real man to play a girl...
Old 10-17-2006, 07:47 AM
I Fight Bears
CidNight1142 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Is this an attempt at an 'omg, i feel like a nerd...must stop the RP now!' card? Because it doesn't make alot of sense to play with swords all day and then when it becomes about serious power in the game just say 'hey guys, lolrp...lolrp.'
A poet never takes notes. You never take notes in a love affair.
Robert Frost
Old 10-17-2006, 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CidNight1142 View Post
Is this an attempt at an 'omg, i feel like a nerd...must stop the RP now!' card? Because it doesn't make alot of sense to play with swords all day and then when it becomes about serious power in the game just say 'hey guys, lolrp...lolrp.'

....... what on god's earth did you just say? O_o
Old 10-17-2006, 07:57 AM
I Fight Bears
CidNight1142 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
....... what on god's earth did you just say? O_o
Let me clarify. I was simply saying I don't think its fair to act cool and look at Googi oddly because he is taking the issue seriously. If we're going to consider this a serious matter, then don't go 'awww man, shutup!' as soon as you tire of it.
A poet never takes notes. You never take notes in a love affair.
Robert Frost
Old 10-17-2006, 07:57 AM
ok, you all make it very apparent that im the only person here that understands the topic of this thread. it has nothing to do with googie, im not even reading what googie is saying because its all a bunch of crap, the point of the thread is NEW KINGDOM ITEM GRAPHICS. if your not talking about that, then why are you still typing? i dont care if you laughed at what i said or if you have an opinion on it, if it is not related to the graphics, then you have no right what so ever to post on the topic, please stop now.

i would like to post some gfx on here too, but you guys are just getting rediculous. if you care at all what googie has to say, discuss it in a place designated for discussing it, not on a graphics related post.
Old 10-17-2006, 09:22 AM
ok, now that we are back on topic, let me get to the point...

Name:  mud_forestbelt.png
Views: 1133
Size:  1.1 KBName:  mud_forestboots.png
Views: 1142
Size:  2.1 KBName:  mud_forestbracers.PNG
Views: 1127
Size:  2.0 KBName:  mud_forestgloves.png
Views: 1171
Size:  1,005 BytesName:  mud_forestshield.png
Views: 1132
Size:  1.9 KB

yea, they may still need some work, tweak em if you want, see what you can come up with