Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2012, 06:36 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Try right clicking Graal6_Setup.exe, going to properties, and opening in a different compatibility mode.
Old 11-05-2012, 06:46 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Serious question, has your computer been updated from Windows Vista to Windows 7? I had a few errors on my PC when I had upgraded my PC.
Old 11-05-2012, 06:46 PM
Vendetta
JesusFreak250 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
Try right clicking Graal6_Setup.exe, going to properties, and opening in a different compatibility mode.
Tried that before, doesn't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
I didn't know my Grandma played Graal.
Event though it's about me it still made me laugh.
Old 11-05-2012, 08:05 PM
Vendetta
Quote:
Serious question, has your computer been updated from Windows Vista to Windows 7? I had a few errors on my PC when I had upgraded my PC.
Yeah I have windows 7, I'm probably gonna get windows 8.
Old 11-05-2012, 08:12 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
So you did upgrade from Vista to 7?
Old 11-05-2012, 09:54 PM
Vendetta
Quote:
So you did upgrade from Vista to 7?
I currently have windows 7. I never had vista :P
Old 11-05-2012, 10:14 PM
a true gentlemen
Would you be willing to add me on Skype and let me take control of your computer via Teamviewer? You don't have to give me control of your PC, I just want to see what you're doing wrong or what's happening.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:18 PM
Vendetta
Quote:
let me take control of your computer via Teamviewer? You don't have to give me control of your PC,
Maybe... If that made sense...
Old 11-05-2012, 10:19 PM
a true gentlemen
As in I just want to see what's happening, feel free to add me on Skype, timrocksera.

Edit: I think I can just screen share with Skype anyway.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:05 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Somehow sounds like some Anti-"Virus" program, which is preventing you from starting Graal although it is perfectly fine. If it's signed (with "Linux Cyberjoueurs" signature) then it doesn't have any virus.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:11 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
I'm wondering, did any of the previous v6 releases make problems? We have not really changed anything in the way the game is working or packaged.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:29 AM
a true gentlemen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
I'm wondering, did any of the previous v6 releases make problems? We have not really changed anything in the way the game is working or packaged.
They did, I actually used teamviewer and tried to see what the issue would be. I seriously just double clicked the installer and nothing happened. I added an exception to AVG to prevent it from thinking Graal was a virus. That didn't do anything, uh, not sure what I'm missing. My computer did this a while back, but I fixed it by reinstalling Windows 7..
Old 11-06-2012, 01:08 AM
Graal Administration
Wondering why no one complained before then x-x
Which OS? Any special software installed, like custom windows look? Or everyone having the same anti-virus program installed?
Old 11-06-2012, 01:14 AM
a true gentlemen
It was Windows 7, but the weird thing was it look liked he more than just AVG as the virus protection. Looked like cheap knock offs, it could be the issue.
Old 11-06-2012, 01:40 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Same thing happened to me. I fixed it by just using an older Graal folder, can't really remember but I'm pretty sure that's what I did.