Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-21-2013, 07:29 AM
TheLinkMan2002 will become famous soon enough
Family System

So i came up with an idea similar to the marriage system, only a little deeper. So one of the biggest things in graal in general is the families right? why not make it so that families are kinda controlled similar to gangs, with their own "gang chat" like say using /tf to direct a message to other family members, idk how easy it would be to also add a family tab in the playerlist, but that would also be a great addition. Thoughts?
Old 04-21-2013, 02:19 PM
retired graal veteran
k_killar is infamous around these parts
Send a message via AIM to k_killar
Did you know that what you are talking about is limited by your false sense of reality? Maybe if you studied just a little bit harder while in school you wouldnt be blinded by these fallacies that have cast a cloud over your judgment. I once knew a guy like you who had everything he could ever want but in the end it meant nothing, because he never knew his true place in the grand scheme of things. Im not trying to tell you how to live your life but, honestly buddy I think its time you stepped down off of your high horse and looked life square in the eyes.
Old 04-21-2013, 02:31 PM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by k_killar View Post
Did you know that what you are talking about is limited by your false sense of reality? Maybe if you studied just a little bit harder while in school you wouldnt be blinded by these fallacies that have cast a cloud over your judgment. I once knew a guy like you who had everything he could ever want but in the end it meant nothing, because he never knew his true place in the grand scheme of things. Im not trying to tell you how to live your life but, honestly buddy I think its time you stepped down off of your high horse and looked life square in the eyes.
That troll is outdated breh,
http://copypasta.trolloftheday.com/d...se-of-reality/
Old 04-21-2013, 02:44 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by k_killar View Post
I was totally reading the first sentence and thought "where the heck did that guy suddenly get the vocabulary?".
Old 04-21-2013, 03:03 PM
Stay Frosty
WillaWonka will become famous soon enough
Once upon a rectum there was a bunny who believed he could but the advertisement companies swallowed him whole. Yes, im talking about insurance, get yourself a girlfriend and you can qualify for dependency upon conception of a beautiful weiner. Eitherway the crocks on your feet are still last decade's fashion sense, and you should purchase a brand new set of combat boots because north korea needs to learn to be scared of the usa and their combat. Again, two wrongs make little right and a little man has no place in your home so that ends up being a fellow rock in the cave and all your friends commited genocide via telecom's brand new electromagnetic phone, or as they like to call it, electrophone, pressing a button can kill a entire family of cows. The meat used to eat these cows can be eaten rare, medium rare, medium, medium well and well, i myself prefer medium rare as you get the good juicy taste like from juicy juicy, usually claiming to be all natural, but we all know for production cost to be lowered, they use artificial flavoring, false advertising and the big brother applauds such achievements made by exposing yourself through sexy lingerie during your downtime with the girl I mentioned earlier, this is what lead you to the baby and needing your insurance, because again, every bunny who believes in advertisement but instead the rectum company swallowed him whole.

loljkihavenolife;
Good idea lep make more.
Old 04-21-2013, 03:46 PM
Graal Developer
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
see i came up with something i told Fidel to do something different but it would help with the economy and drain more money out constantly from era....
but it was a family system nothing like that guy is proposing but
it would be 100k to do a family with 5 slots then 20k each for 1 more slot then 10k a week to keep it running then it grows higher depends on how big the family is
pretty much a group of friends can have the same tag and pk make era mafia, those little bases where its for family's only and have them compete for things etc. stuff like that just so its not like party's and wouldn't kill gangs but family system can earn points on kills to buy like a family shack for the family to use etc. weapons etc just be fun

the whole purpose would be if a family successful they can eventually become a gang after hard work. I Think would be better then them just giving somebody a gang
Old 04-21-2013, 03:55 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
marriage system on era would be hilarious because the ~5 real girls that play would taken instantly. it'll be like a real life prison, how fitting.
Old 04-21-2013, 04:06 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
marriage system on era would be hilarious because the ~5 real girls that play would taken instantly. it'll be like a real life prison, how fitting.
Marriage system already exists as far as I know.
Old 04-21-2013, 04:41 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Please don't allow this... Alfonso will then want an open marriage.
Old 04-21-2013, 05:34 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Marriage system already exists as far as I know.
i mean in the context of a family system
Old 04-21-2013, 05:50 PM
Alfonso :3
Dragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Dragon551 Send a message via MSN to Dragon551
Please please please please please please please please please please

---------------------
---------------------
#AGT
Old 04-21-2013, 08:21 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon551 View Post
Please please please please please please please please please please
Wow, must you always follow me around
Old 04-21-2013, 09:10 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by papajchris View Post
Wow, must you always follow me around
It may have something to do with the tacos in your back pack.
Old 04-22-2013, 12:14 AM
Still wasting time here?
Scoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Scoper
It's just another variation of the party system, which they got rid of, again and again, for a reason.

Were it only for chatting purposes, then maybs that'd be ok.

"I don't believe that right choice confers immunity. I no longer believe in reward. I simply believe that choices must be made regardless of their chances of success. And so I've come here."
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
take my liver but not my classic accounts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
That's the type of guy you are. Never wrong, always right. Headache material you are.
Old 04-22-2013, 12:53 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Why not just make actual civilians in Era?
Make it where you can interact with them in ways like The Sims?
That way you turn Era into a Thug Life Simulator (Ok I can't take that seriously, but it would be pretty cool)

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.