Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-05-2007, 01:08 AM
jonh1 is on a distinguished road
graal servers

Im trying to get a graal servers but when im trying to log on graal.net a message say

''Your account is currently pending your email confirmation. Visiting the link sent to you in this email will activate your account.
If you need this email resent, please click below and a confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided in registration.''

and i hit resend but its not working HELP ME PLZ
Old 04-05-2007, 01:48 AM
¯\(º_o)/¯
Chompy is just really niceChompy is just really niceChompy is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Chompy
Are you sure the email you got isn't counted as "junk" mail?
Try to check you junk mail inbox :o
Old 04-05-2007, 01:58 AM
jonh1 is on a distinguished road
no its not
Old 04-05-2007, 02:51 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Best to make a support ticket here to recieve help:

http://support.cyberjoueurs.com/
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 04-06-2007, 09:45 AM
**** Scripter xD
shadowjones is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
Best to make a support ticket here to recieve help:

http://support.cyberjoueurs.com/
no offense, but you guys do not reply to those tickets and half the time they don't send the ticket in correctly. I've had an issue for a while with me not being able to get into graal.net but that's because the email provider no longer exists and I cannot change that. You say its because you, "don't have to deal with all of our problems right away," yet on WoW I post a ticket and 15 minutes later problem fixed or at least dealth with. This game does only have about 300 active members amitrite?
Old 04-06-2007, 01:32 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowjones View Post
no offense, but you guys do not reply to those tickets and half the time they don't send the ticket in correctly. I've had an issue for a while with me not being able to get into graal.net but that's because the email provider no longer exists and I cannot change that. You say its because you, "don't have to deal with all of our problems right away," yet on WoW I post a ticket and 15 minutes later problem fixed or at least dealth with. This game does only have about 300 active members amitrite?
Around 800 - 900. And you shouldnt complain, and, seriously, you should never compare Graal to World of Warcraft. Makes you just look dumb.
Old 04-06-2007, 04:27 PM
**** Scripter xD
shadowjones is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Around 800 - 900. And you shouldnt complain, and, seriously, you should never compare Graal to World of Warcraft. Makes you just look dumb.
World of Warcraft > Graal

oh noes, i R dum

AND, I think the graal.net verification emailing is down ATM
Don't put in a ticket cause I'm sure they know, I just used a different account to make a brand new account and it didn't send me my verification e-mail. Graal admins need to L2script imo
Old 04-06-2007, 06:27 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Not in that way, idiot. You said WoW's support is better than Graal's. You just cannot compare the support of the biggest MMORPG and a "fan game". Also, yes, they know that its not working. And yes, its not fixed yet. But thats not really Stefan's fault.
Email stuff worked before, now its broken. Who cares? Things happen. True, it makes Graal look bad, but the player count wont go higher anyways.