Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Questions about V6
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-14-2007, 12:35 PM
Vulcan is on a distinguished road
Post Clarification: Lifetime Classic and Trial Mode

Lifetime Classic Still Exists

If you had lifetime before the v5 release and updates, then your account will continue to have access to servers on the Classic tab. The talk about lifetime classic no longer existing is from no longer being able to purchase an account with lifetime classic. From now on, access to the classic tab is included in the Playerworlds Gold Subscription. Also, classic accounts that look to be shared will be locked to a computer id, while being able to add more computer ids via email. This system will also be avaliable to people for protecting their accounts.

Another topic worth mentioning is that after trials' five hours have run out, they will be switched in and out of an observer mode based on the amount of trials online.

I hope this clarifies the misconceptions regarding some subscriptions. Feel free to ask questions here.

Playerword Issues: Support Center
Email: [email protected]

Old 07-14-2007, 12:41 PM
Incubator
Inverness is a jewel in the roughInverness is a jewel in the rough
Thanks, I was getting tired of all the people panicking about "zomg, no more lifetime classic! *explode*". And my opinion is, even if there wasn't anymore lifetime classic, just order one or two less pizzas a year and you're set with Graal and loose weight at the same time.
Old 07-14-2007, 12:43 PM
My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
Shouldn't login say that instead of '49 days of gold playerworlds subscription'
Old 07-14-2007, 12:53 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
"Playerworlds" is more than just classic
Old 07-14-2007, 03:03 PM
Banned
Dean will become famous soon enough
I feel quite sorry for the new players who have to pay the fee for what Classic accounts get, while everyone is walking around freely in the undeveloped Classic servers.

With the current servers, there is definately no reason to upgrade, or pay $2 a month to play. Graal is just not the same anymore
Old 07-14-2007, 03:12 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean View Post
I feel quite sorry for the new players who have to pay the fee for what Classic accounts get, while everyone is walking around freely in the undeveloped Classic servers.

With the current servers, there is definately no reason to upgrade, or pay $2 a month to play. Graal is just not the same anymore
I disagree, and new people do not know of old Graal, therefore, do not miss the old days.
You know, I miss the old days too, but things have to change sometimes.
There are definately playerworlds worth paying 2.00 a month to play, and I am sure there will be more in the future.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 07-14-2007, 03:15 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
I disagree, and new people do not know of old Graal, therefore, do not miss the old days.
You know, I miss the old days too, but things have to change sometimes.
There are definately playerworlds worth paying 2.00 a month to play, and I am sure there will be more in the future.
With that said, most people are not paying for Graal while the new people have to pay, which is kinda unfair even if they knew or not. I can see a lot more people recycling accounts too, or sharing them.
Old 07-14-2007, 03:19 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Before you paid 29$ for getting access to classic servers. Now you pay 24$ for one year on all playerworlds, so if you play only one year on playerworlds then its even cheaper than before.
Old 07-14-2007, 03:25 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Before you paid 29$ for getting access to classic servers. Now you pay 24$ for one year on all playerworlds, so if you play only one year on playerworlds then its even cheaper than before.
Before if we had paid for Gold access, we would also get the Classic for free, and "lifetime" where as now it is $29 and the servers really need working on. The servers these days are still not of the same quality that Graal2001 was, and that came out years ago.
Old 07-14-2007, 07:05 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
When my Gold/VIP runs out will I still be left with lifetime Classic?
Old 07-14-2007, 07:07 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
When my Gold/VIP runs out will I still be left with lifetime Classic?
If you were promised lifetime, you will still have lifetime. It basically says that in the first post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
If you had lifetime before the v5 release and updates, then your account will continue to have access to servers on the Classic tab.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 07-14-2007, 11:43 PM
Tombwalker is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Tombwalker Send a message via MSN to Tombwalker Send a message via Yahoo to Tombwalker
I have mixed feelings on the whole trial thing.

Yes, there will be less Narutos and Inuyashas running around and that can be good. But I think 5 hours is a little lame for a free trial.

Even World of Warcraft has week free trials, even a month free for a while.
I don't think Graal even comes close to WoW, so who made the brilliant decision to make everybody pay now?

What brought me to Graal when I first started is that it was listed free on MMORPG sites, regardless of having to pay to save. But now the people who find the game, or the trials that still play only have 5 hours to try?

I think this choice was a lame one, and the death of Graal will be sooner than we all think thanks to v5.
Who do I feel sorry for?
Old 07-14-2007, 11:47 PM
Ruler of the graalaxy
JkWhoSaysNi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to JkWhoSaysNi
I logged into trial for the first time earlier today to see what people were saying about size, etc and it said i'd used all my time up. I'd never even been on as a guest before. Bug? lol

Coming soon (Hopefully:P)
Old 07-14-2007, 11:52 PM
Tombwalker is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Tombwalker Send a message via MSN to Tombwalker Send a message via Yahoo to Tombwalker
Hold on.

So do the trials that made accounts before the v5 update become members now?

I shouldn't be this confused, quit being so vague.
Who do I feel sorry for?
Old 07-15-2007, 12:59 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
If you were promised lifetime, you will still have lifetime. It basically says that in the first post.
The internet has taught me that promises are seldomly kept