Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Videos
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #31  
Old 07-24-2009, 09:02 PM
Scary_Sock Scary_Sock is offline
???
Scary_Sock's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: North Lauderdale, Florida
Posts: 319
Scary_Sock will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch View Post
That sooooooooo explains why he doesn't get on his own game's forums, or the game itself.
What else do you suggest hes doing?
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 07-24-2009, 09:13 PM
Switch Switch is offline
o.o
Switch's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 3,038
Switch has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Switch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scary_Sock View Post
What else do you suggest hes doing?
Having fun milking money from Graal to take his many wives out to a romantic dinner, only to come home and have wild sex with all of them. In the next couple of weeks he finds out they are all pregnant, but it's okay since he has his money from Graal. Quickly getting fatter, his many wives begin to protest his devilish ways of not caring for them. In the midst of this, Graal begins to have a few updates to bring in some more quick cash. A few months later, babies pop out of their private areas. Now with many children to feed, Stephane Portha needs to get some more cash. Coming up with iPhone games, he once again has enough money for his children and many wives. But one of them got impregnated again, the one that Stephane had been ignoring, the fat one. Stephane becomes worried and banishes her from his palace. 2 weeks later, aliens (that oddly resemble his fat, banished wife) attack his mighty palace. He now seeks out the all-knowing oracle to find out what he should do, but even the oracle does not know. Currently, Stephane Portha, evil mastermind behind Graal and iPhone games, is in hiding, with his many children and without his wives (whom died in the first of soon-to-be several alien attacks), in a cave deep in the Southern reaches of South America.
__________________
Oh squiggly line in my eye fluid. I see you lurking there on the peripheral of my vision.
But when I try to look at you, you scurry away.
Are you shy, squiggly line?
Why only when I ignore you, do you return to the center of my eye?
Oh, squiggly line, it's alright, you are forgiven.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 07-24-2009, 09:13 PM
papajchris papajchris is offline
Zeus Condero
papajchris's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,600
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Unixmad depends on the current way of advertising which is by word of mouth. Unfortunately no one speaks any good about Graal
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 07-24-2009, 09:16 PM
Scary_Sock Scary_Sock is offline
???
Scary_Sock's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: North Lauderdale, Florida
Posts: 319
Scary_Sock will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch View Post
Having fun milking money from Graal to take his many wives out to a romantic dinner, only to come home and have wild sex with all of them. In the next couple of weeks he finds out they are all pregnant, but it's okay since he has his money from Graal. Quickly getting fatter, his many wives begin to protest his devilish ways of not caring for them. In the midst of this, Graal begins to have a few updates to bring in some more quick cash. A few months later, babies pop out of their private areas. Now with many children to feed, Stephane Portha needs to get some more cash. Coming up with iPhone games, he once again has enough money for his children and many wives. But one of them got impregnated again, the one that Stephane had been ignoring, the fat one. Stephane becomes worried and banishes her from his palace. 2 weeks later, aliens (that oddly resemble his fat, banished wife) attack his mighty palace. He now seeks out the all-knowing oracle to find out what he should do, but even the oracle does not know. Currently, Stephane Portha, evil mastermind behind Graal and iPhone games, is in hiding, with his many children and without his wives (whom died in the first of soon-to-be several alien attacks), in a cave deep in the Southern reaches of South America.
I would of never worded it any better.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 07-24-2009, 09:21 PM
Heroin Heroin is offline
NBK!
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 89
Heroin will become famous soon enough
tbh i don't care for this topic at all..
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 07-24-2009, 09:22 PM
Switch Switch is offline
o.o
Switch's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 3,038
Switch has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Switch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroin View Post
tbh i don't care for this topic at all..
tbh don't post in this topic at all..
__________________
Oh squiggly line in my eye fluid. I see you lurking there on the peripheral of my vision.
But when I try to look at you, you scurry away.
Are you shy, squiggly line?
Why only when I ignore you, do you return to the center of my eye?
Oh, squiggly line, it's alright, you are forgiven.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 07-24-2009, 09:24 PM
Heroin Heroin is offline
NBK!
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 89
Heroin will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch View Post
tbh don't post in this topic at all..
tbh dont mass your essays of tears on graal next time then
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 07-24-2009, 09:26 PM
Scary_Sock Scary_Sock is offline
???
Scary_Sock's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: North Lauderdale, Florida
Posts: 319
Scary_Sock will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroin View Post
tbh dont mass your essays of tears on graal next time then
Not a good start for you when you just joined the forums.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 07-24-2009, 09:26 PM
Switch Switch is offline
o.o
Switch's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 3,038
Switch has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Switch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroin View Post
tbh dont mass your essays of tears on graal next time then
tbh i believe you dont know what we were talking about

Flamewar is bad.
__________________
Oh squiggly line in my eye fluid. I see you lurking there on the peripheral of my vision.
But when I try to look at you, you scurry away.
Are you shy, squiggly line?
Why only when I ignore you, do you return to the center of my eye?
Oh, squiggly line, it's alright, you are forgiven.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 07-24-2009, 09:27 PM
Heroin Heroin is offline
NBK!
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 89
Heroin will become famous soon enough
i believe u mad & desperate for attention
tearz r bad
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 07-24-2009, 09:27 PM
Scary_Sock Scary_Sock is offline
???
Scary_Sock's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: North Lauderdale, Florida
Posts: 319
Scary_Sock will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch View Post
tbh i believe you dont know what we were talking about

Flamewar is bad.
To Uni's cave!
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 07-24-2009, 09:31 PM
Heroin Heroin is offline
NBK!
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 89
Heroin will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scary_Sock View Post
Not a good start for you when you just joined the forums.
compare the date i joined with the date u joined
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 07-24-2009, 09:33 PM
Scary_Sock Scary_Sock is offline
???
Scary_Sock's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: North Lauderdale, Florida
Posts: 319
Scary_Sock will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroin View Post
compare the date i joined with the date u joined
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=87002

Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 07-24-2009, 09:34 PM
Heroin Heroin is offline
NBK!
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 89
Heroin will become famous soon enough
sry i forgot about that
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 07-24-2009, 09:35 PM
Switch Switch is offline
o.o
Switch's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 3,038
Switch has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Switch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroin View Post
i believe u mad & desperate for attention
tearz r bad
i believe lolursofunny & you don't know what we're talking about
Flamewar still is bad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scary_Sock View Post
To Uni's cave!
You'll have to find it, coordinates nor a description are available.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scary_Sock View Post
[email protected] that
__________________
Oh squiggly line in my eye fluid. I see you lurking there on the peripheral of my vision.
But when I try to look at you, you scurry away.
Are you shy, squiggly line?
Why only when I ignore you, do you return to the center of my eye?
Oh, squiggly line, it's alright, you are forgiven.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.