Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Kingdoms > Forest
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-05-2008, 11:09 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
She was asking active members of Forest, and several other people for a few weeks.
Old 06-05-2008, 11:19 PM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
She was asking active members of Forest, and several other people for a few weeks.
Old 06-05-2008, 11:30 PM
Ziro_of_the_Turks will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Pirate Crew
What is your purpose in mentioning the name of a G2k1 kingdom?
You'll have to elaborate on that title in order to get any point across.

Edit: Ahh, to hell with it, I have to go somewhere now.
So here it is...
Spoiler:
Pirate Crew was a G2k1 kingdom. As implied in my first sentence, I was simply referring to the history of GK.
Also, the name change from Pirate Crew to Crescent Pirates was actually coordinated by PC's founding father.
I doubt any other name-changing was done by any kingdom's founder.
While some may disagree, this really does make a big difference- IMHO, in roleplaying, a founder of a kingdom is like a story-writer. In story-writing, the author is God for what he writes. The next leaders who come are entrusted as being story-writers and to continue with the original intent of the story, as directed by the founder (remember, this is roleplaying, NOT real-life nations, so there's no room for greed and mischief). This is where people often fail.
Old 06-05-2008, 11:43 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I was under the impression you were commenting on her not making a thread about whether or not to change the name. Also, no reason to try to play the part of the cool smart guy, you fall very short of that.
Old 06-06-2008, 02:15 AM
Tįri o Taurė
ReBorn_Spirit is on a distinguished road
Oh alright now kiddies break it up before I have to please. Seriously though I asked those that were actually active and were decent enough rank to even consider the name in the first place. Then I went around and asked a few people who were just common members of forest and found what they thought of it.

To my knowledge after explaining what it meant, most were accepting the name. Not to mention Forest isnt a domocracy or a republic. It's infact either a dictatorship or a monarchy. Depending on how you view things that is. I personally see it as a monarchy.