FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-28-2006, 12:12 AM
Kevin Azite
Mark Sir Link is just really niceMark Sir Link is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Mark Sir Link
GC: Proposal

It appears to me that Classic has lagged behind all the other servers once again. On every other server I am on, GCs do not have the ability to summon players all over the place and block off whatever they'd like to get an event done. Therefore, I propose the implementation of a new system, a GUI or warp ring used to warp into a GCs event after it's been announced.

I do believe it is a good thing for the GC team to have such an extensive tool, as it allows for interesting game variants and when put to good use, can turn the ordinary into extraordinary. However, GCs do have more abilities from the get-go than most staff members ever get. The GCs have more abilities to effect in-game play than the LATs do, with their ability to block off areas for reason, restrict access to levels, etc.

as a starter, I suggest GCs lose some of their abilities to summon players as they want. I also suggest they not be given the ability to go to any level they want, seal it off, and declare it for usage of an event. If we need to do that for events, than we need to make new levels for the GC team to use.