Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Information
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-25-2009, 01:47 PM
cyan3 cyan3 is offline
Registered User
cyan3's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: England
Posts: 2,919
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Kingdom Wiki Information

The kingdom pages on the Graal Bible currently lack history, events and other relative information about the kingdoms. I'd like to ask members of each kingdom to update the wiki pages for your kingdom to make them more interesting and informative. The only kingdom pages that have information are Crescent Pirates and Zormite so please use them as a guide if you don't know where to start updating.

Note: You need a gold upgrade status and your graal account and password to login to the Graal Bible

Thanks,
Felix Lionheart (FAQ Admin)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-25-2009, 11:38 PM
MajinDragon MajinDragon is offline
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: United Kingdom, England
Posts: 2,148
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
I'd love to see all Kingom wiki's made as good as CP's. I have to hand it to CP for having quite an interesting page and loved to see no boasting at all - there's nothing to boast about really.

I loved ready Zormites page, it made me laugh, as the whole thing sounds like complete and utter bull****... Excuse the language. But the history... Wow. And Fenix... You're still just fishes, no matter how you try and jazz it up "The Zormite Empire is composed of fairly diverse species of the ocean. They are linked by one common trait - the ability to live underwater for long durations of time."
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-26-2009, 01:59 AM
cyan3 cyan3 is offline
Registered User
cyan3's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: England
Posts: 2,919
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinDragon View Post
I'd love to see all Kingom wiki's made as good as CP's. I have to hand it to CP for having quite an interesting page and loved to see no boasting at all - there's nothing to boast about really.
The reason I made this thread is because I want to see more information about the kingdoms but obviously I've not been in any other kingdom making it hard for me to update the pages.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-26-2009, 02:20 AM
kia345 kia345 is offline
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: delteria
Posts: 6,737
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinDragon View Post
I loved ready Zormites page, it made me laugh, as the whole thing sounds like complete and utter bull****... Excuse the language. But the history... Wow. And Fenix... You're still just fishes, no matter how you try and jazz it up "The Zormite Empire is composed of fairly diverse species of the ocean. They are linked by one common trait - the ability to live underwater for long durations of time."
Fenix had nothing to do with that.
__________________
pojo
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-26-2009, 08:06 AM
MajinDragon MajinDragon is offline
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: United Kingdom, England
Posts: 2,148
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan3 View Post
The reason I made this thread is because I want to see more information about the kingdoms but obviously I've not been in any other kingdom making it hard for me to update the pages.
Yea i know, i wouldn't expect you to fill in the other Kingdom's pages anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Fenix had nothing to do with that.
Oh he didn't? Well then.

Fenix, proof that you're all fishes.
And always will be in my eyes
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-26-2009, 10:59 PM
cyan3 cyan3 is offline
Registered User
cyan3's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: England
Posts: 2,919
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinDragon View Post
Yea i know, i wouldn't expect you to fill in the other Kingdom's pages anyway
If you look on the pages you can see that I've added the Towns and Kingdom items but I don't know much in the way of history.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-27-2009, 02:30 AM
kia345 kia345 is offline
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: delteria
Posts: 6,737
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinDragon View Post
Fenix, proof that you're all fishes.
And always will be in my eyes
And that had better not ever change again.
__________________
pojo
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-27-2009, 05:38 AM
FenixTheBanished FenixTheBanished is offline
GP Asst. Admin
FenixTheBanished's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Palmdale, California
Posts: 466
FenixTheBanished is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to FenixTheBanished
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
And that had better not ever change again.
I do believe that you're the one who left after we let you back in. Especially considering the fact that you and Pat are no longer in Zormite, nor are you guys loyal to any kingdom you join I really don't care what you guys think, seriously. Take a hint.

Its none of yours or anybody's business what we are doing with Zormite, period. And it will stay that way.

Thanks.

-Grand Duke Fenix Valthonis (Zormite Republic)
__________________
-Fenix Vimes (GP Admin) - Graal Kingdoms
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-27-2009, 05:40 AM
FenixTheBanished FenixTheBanished is offline
GP Asst. Admin
FenixTheBanished's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Palmdale, California
Posts: 466
FenixTheBanished is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to FenixTheBanished
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinDragon View Post
Yea i know, i wouldn't expect you to fill in the other Kingdom's pages anyway



Oh he didn't? Well then.

Fenix, proof that you're all fishes.
And always will be in my eyes
Clearly if your opinion mattered, I would be asking for it... so far I haven't asked, now have I?
__________________
-Fenix Vimes (GP Admin) - Graal Kingdoms
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-27-2009, 02:16 AM
CABAL49 CABAL49 is offline
Shamed Zorbi
CABAL49's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 1,267
CABAL49 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to CABAL49
I can do a good bit of Zormite, but Googi would do a better job since his activity is longer and more consistent. Who was married in that Zormite/ Dustari wedding? I was there but it is foggy.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaimetsu View Post
What logical reason is there to be loyal?
What logical reason is there to implement your view of right/wrong?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-27-2009, 10:13 AM
Googi Googi is offline
A Serious Epidemic
Googi's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Canada
Posts: 18,866
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
Originally Posted by CABAL49 View Post
I can do a good bit of Zormite, but Googi would do a better job since his activity is longer and more consistent. Who was married in that Zormite/ Dustari wedding? I was there but it is foggy.
A lot of the stuff on the page was put there by Zurkiba on the unofficial wiki (which was then ported to the GraalBible), though the stuff on the pre-Hiryuu Emperors (who are fictitious) comes from an old text file. I've wanted to fix it and add more stuff, but I'm banned from the GraalBible. It's true that there were actually Sahuagins back on 2K1 though. Zurkiba made the intentional (and fairly extreme) oversight of not including humans on the page because he didn't think humans should be in Zormite.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-28-2009, 09:11 PM
FenixTheBanished FenixTheBanished is offline
GP Asst. Admin
FenixTheBanished's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Palmdale, California
Posts: 466
FenixTheBanished is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to FenixTheBanished
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi View Post
A lot of the stuff on the page was put there by Zurkiba on the unofficial wiki (which was then ported to the GraalBible), though the stuff on the pre-Hiryuu Emperors (who are fictitious) comes from an old text file. I've wanted to fix it and add more stuff, but I'm banned from the GraalBible. It's true that there were actually Sahuagins back on 2K1 though. Zurkiba made the intentional (and fairly extreme) oversight of not including humans on the page because he didn't think humans should be in Zormite.
and youre banned y
__________________
-Fenix Vimes (GP Admin) - Graal Kingdoms
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-28-2009, 10:39 PM
Googi Googi is offline
A Serious Epidemic
Googi's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Canada
Posts: 18,866
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenixTheBanished View Post
and youre banned y
Am I allowed to say? The reason given was "posting stupid topics". I think it was for porting over articles from the unofficial wiki about the time Lance, etc. quit and the new rules from early 2006.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-15-2009, 05:52 AM
FenixTheBanished FenixTheBanished is offline
GP Asst. Admin
FenixTheBanished's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Palmdale, California
Posts: 466
FenixTheBanished is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to FenixTheBanished
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi View Post
Am I allowed to say? The reason given was "posting stupid topics". I think it was for porting over articles from the unofficial wiki about the time Lance, etc. quit and the new rules from early 2006.
pretty sad that we have to watch our backs when telling the truth about something dontcha think?
__________________
-Fenix Vimes (GP Admin) - Graal Kingdoms
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-28-2009, 09:25 PM
Draenin Draenin is offline
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Bermuda Triangle
Posts: 6,790
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
I'd be willing to add quite a bit of useful information, but I don't think I've ever been able to log in yet.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
graal bible

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.