Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Bug Report
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-13-2010, 09:56 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deas_Voice View Post
what about bodies that doesn't show?
Well they don't show because they are not palettized
Old 01-15-2010, 03:49 PM
Deas
Deas_Voice is a jewel in the roughDeas_Voice is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Deas_Voice Send a message via MSN to Deas_Voice Send a message via Yahoo to Deas_Voice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
Hmm, I'm unable to replicate this. What are your computer specs and stuff? Could you maybe explain it differently?
he means that if u shake the titlebar on, for example, the external clientrc, all other windows get minimized, this is a windows 7 effect.
i get it too, but i dont see any problem in it, unless the external windows are meant as 1 window(graal), not multiply windows(graal,playerlist,clientrc).

Quote:
  • can't bring the playerlist to front by pressing F7 when it's already open (in the client, not on the playerlist).
  • if a window (example, Scripted-RC) is open, and u press the hotkey again (F6) you close the window instead of bringing it to the front ( in the client, not the window )
i get this too, on windows 7.
since 2003~
I Support~
ღAeonღ | ღTestbedღ | ღDelteriaღ

if you are going to rep me, don't be an idiot, leave your name!
I got nothing but love for you
Old 01-15-2010, 04:44 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
he means that if u shake the titlebar on, for example, the external clientrc, all other windows get minimized, this is a windows 7 effect.
i get it too, but i dont see any problem in it, unless the external windows are meant as 1 window(graal), not multiply windows(graal,playerlist,clientrc).

i get this too, on windows 7.
Yes, these are because there is no showtop() or makefirstresponder effects, it's on the main page

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 01-15-2010, 05:04 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Not sure if we can post about suggestions in this thread or not, but since you have a section about it in the first post, I'll take my chances.

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=87559

Would be rather useful. Also, have I missed something, or is the promised open beta still closed and just made official, or where can I get the beta version of v6? Have a bunch of stuff I'd like to try on Maloria with it.
Old 01-15-2010, 05:33 PM
Deas
Send a message via AIM to Deas_Voice Send a message via MSN to Deas_Voice Send a message via Yahoo to Deas_Voice
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
where can I get the beta version of v6?
the person you are looking for, starts with a s and ends with kyld.
since 2003~
I Support~

Old 01-16-2010, 03:41 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
There is new beta version, short list of modifications:
- 24bit pngs should work fine now as bodies on classic servers
- small speed improvements for drawing classic bodies
- you can use emoticons like afk, brb etc. while walking
- copy&paste should work better
- you can jump down from small cliffs again
- fixed crash on syntaxhighlighting = true in GuiMLTextCtrls
- some more hacking protections
- doesn't try to install Tempus Sans font anymore since it can now use fonts from the graal folder (and downloaded fonts) anyway
- fixed player being warped around while being attached to an npc (kingdoms ships)
- the hearts (ying-yang) are displayed at the regular place instead of at a shifted position like on iphone
Old 01-16-2010, 04:31 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
- copy&paste should work better
Doesn't seem to have changed

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 01-18-2010, 01:37 AM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
I noticed the player-related tool-tips don't display in the playerlist unless you have it focused. Kind of annoying
Old 01-18-2010, 02:25 AM
Jazz teh Awesome
oo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the roughoo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to oo_jazz_oo
Some things I found -
  • Can't change default font (only size)
  • My head on N-Pulse does not show up, even though it is uploaded.
    (heads_npulse/0wned-head2.png: downloadable, head image, 2635 byte, 2006-06-24 03:53:56)
  • Playerlist and other external windows always open to mouse. It would be better if the playerlist opened to where it was previously closed, and pms and other windows should open in the center of the screen like previous versions.
  • No right click > warp on playerlist (I assume this is updated in the version from login2, but when I try to go to login2, it tells me my client is not supported, and closes Graal)
  • After closing a gui window, focus is not returned to the player, and you cannot move until you click
  • Changing zoom makes images blurry and very unappealing

And my specs, just so you know:
Running on Windows 7 64-bit
AMD Phenom Quad core processor
Ati Radeon DH 2300 Graphics

If these things have been pointed out in previous posts, sorry for bringing them up again. :P
But i'm just pointing out things I've found.
Old 01-18-2010, 02:48 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Windows 7 x64

Playerlist/PMs
  • The playerlist doesn't dock. This may seem like a small thing, but it's pretty big, at least for me. I always have my playerlist docked. This is why I will be using the old client instead of the beta one for now.
  • The playerlist has to be selected to open/close it with F7. Not sure if this is a glitch with external windows or with the playerlist. It works fine with F3, so I assume it's a glitch with the playerlist.
  • The drop-down list for your status needs to have 'textProfile = GuiBlueTextListProfile'.
  • "Show buddies on other servers" should be enabled by default like it is in the old client.
  • If the playerlist isn't active (e.g. minimized), pressing F7 should bring it to the top.
  • "Warpto (Staff)" shows even when you aren't staff. It's probably worth finding a way to make it only show for staff since it looks unprofessional.

Other
  • Shadow alpha of text needs to be multiplied by the text's alpha. Otherwise, it leaves the shadow behind. This applies to all of the new clients, not just the Windows one.
  • minExtent doesn't work for external windows.
  • Closing an external window doesn't make Graal active if you had previously been using another application. This is especially noticeable with the playerlist, and when closing PMs.
  • Uploading files with client-RC doesn't work, period. It also doesn't work using automated uploading systems which use the personaluploads folder.
  • You can't drag and drop files into the file browser external window.
  • ALT + 3 to show/hide the map makes an error-esque dinging noise, as does ALT + 2 for screenshots, ALT + S to send PMs, etc.
  • External windows have to be focused for them to receive mouse wheel events (annoying with the playerlist)
  • This glitch exists now.
Old 01-18-2010, 06:41 PM
Graal Administration
I've fixed the file upload, scripts now need to call uploadfile(filename) to actually upload the file (they might like to do other things with the filename) (setting FileSelector_Window.requestscript to make sure it's us who requested it):

PHP Code:
function onMenuItemUploadFile() {

FileSelector_Window.requestscript this.name;

selectFileForUpload();
}

function 
onSelectedFileForUpload(fullfilename) {
  if (
FileSelector_Window.requestscript==this.name)

uploadfile(fullfilename);

Old 01-18-2010, 06:51 PM
Graal Administration
Quote:
Originally Posted by oo_jazz_oo View Post
[*]My head on N-Pulse does not show up, even though it is uploaded.
(heads_npulse/0wned-head2.png: downloadable, head image, 2635 byte, 2006-06-24 03:53:56)
Looks fine to me, anyone else has this problem?
Old 01-18-2010, 07:39 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
The minimap still shows the wrong head icon. This has been a problem since v5, for some reason it shows someone else's head instead of mine.
Old 01-18-2010, 07:45 PM
Banned
Umat will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
The minimap still shows the wrong head icon. This has been a problem since v5, for some reason it shows someone else's head instead of mine.
Same for me.
Old 01-18-2010, 07:47 PM
Deas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umat View Post
Same for me.
same here, @ windows & linux.
since 2003~
I Support~

Tags
graal v6, windows