Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Feature request
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-04-2009, 08:06 PM
not doing alot
Liberated has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Editor and game has been separated mainly for security reasons. For making the editing easier it is still planned to have all the tools as online script.
This means the level editor?
Old 11-04-2009, 09:06 PM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberated View Post
This means the level editor?
Scripted tile editors already exist but they're already outdated (no tile layers, etc.).
I guess the plan is to make a scripted gani editor as well.
Old 11-04-2009, 09:16 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
I just don't like how the argument is "we plan to have scripted tools" and no one has seen them in how many years?

Point: We have no development tools, Stefan! Scripted or otherwise!
Old 11-06-2009, 01:45 AM
Cyril Rain
sssssssssss will become famous soon enough
I was just saying its more convient to have the ability to do, at the least, level scripts in the offline level editor. If all I am is a lat, i dont need a dbnpc, cnpc, or wnpc now do i? i just need gs2 to work in the offline editor to make levels, thats pretty much it, at least most of the time.

So with how many guild houses, player houses, and lats there are on this game, its pretty dumb to say something like this is unnecessary and to go get on testbed as an only option.
Elysium's Facebook Page: http://facebook.com/GraalOnlineElysium
Graal Forum Thread: http://forums.graalonline.com...
Graalians Thread: http://www.graalians.com...

Old 11-06-2009, 02:03 AM
vexx1000 is on a distinguished road
When ever i send tig an aim he never responds :/
Old 11-06-2009, 05:28 AM
Cyril Rain
sssssssssss will become famous soon enough
Just to note, is also retarded for any "game" or "product" to have anything on it that is useless, but can still be done, such as gs1, when it is supposed to be obsolete.
Elysium's Facebook Page: http://facebook.com/GraalOnlineElysium
Graal Forum Thread: http://forums.graalonline.com...
Graalians Thread: http://www.graalians.com...

Old 11-06-2009, 05:41 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by sssssssssss View Post
Just to note, is also retarded for any "game" or "product" to have anything on it that is useless, but can still be done, such as gs1, when it is supposed to be obsolete.
I agree, I'm all for completely disabling GS1 (via server options, of course)... how are we ever supposed to phase it out when it's still possible for ignorant level makers (etc) to place GS1 lights, chairs, and other scripts?
Old 11-06-2009, 07:29 AM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
I agree, I'm all for completely disabling GS1 (via server options, of course)... how are we ever supposed to phase it out when it's still possible for ignorant level makers (etc) to place GS1 lights, chairs, and other scripts?
Can you imagine having to go back and edit every single GS1 npc or light effect in each level?
(I guess you guys are already kind of doing this on Era Dev though huh?)
Old 11-06-2009, 03:46 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demisis_P2P View Post
Can you imagine having to go back and edit every single GS1 npc or light effect in each level?
(I guess you guys are already kind of doing this on Era Dev though huh?)
I can, it'd be a pretty sweet script.
Old 11-08-2009, 05:48 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Editor and game has been separated mainly for security reasons. For making the editing easier it is still planned to have all the tools as online script.
Stefan, could you at least update the language help document in graaleditor? I'm talking about the ones I've attached below. They contain nothing but info on programming in GS1.

Also, a feature like Gonstruct's which parses the scripting and color-codes it would be nice. Same for its features like quickly changing tilesets and so forth. And better support for quickly loading whole gmaps would be nice too.
Attached Files
File Type: doc commands.doc (81.0 KB, 513 views)
File Type: doc npcprogramming.doc (357.0 KB, 531 views)

Last edited by Draenin; 11-08-2009 at 05:59 PM..
Old 11-17-2009, 03:49 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draenin View Post
Stefan, could you at least update the language help document in graaleditor? I'm talking about the ones I've attached below. They contain nothing but info on programming in GS1.
nope, have the GST do it~
Old 11-17-2009, 04:41 PM
\(^∀^)メ(≧∇≦)ノ
Hiro has a spectacular aura aboutHiro has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Hiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
nope, have the GST do it~
i think you mean GDT~
Old 11-17-2009, 04:53 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro View Post
i think you mean GDT~
o rite~
Old 11-17-2009, 05:34 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Well here's one half.. Feel free to build on to it and so on. The commands, was pretty much converted on the gBible already I believe.
Attached Files
File Type: doc npcprogramming_gs2.doc (205.5 KB, 758 views)
Old 11-17-2009, 06:03 PM
not doing alot
Liberated has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
Well here's one half.. Feel free to build on to it and so on. The commands, was pretty much converted on the gBible already I believe.
Thanks, just what i need for when the wiki is down.