Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone > Gfx submissions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-08-2008, 06:37 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bracca View Post
I would love 2 see the game get better but in reality few people even bother trying let alone care. as for me i have no motivation, i don't feel amazing working hard for hours only to get nothing but see them make money. (no i would not want some cut of profits or something lol)

dont get me wrong i still like the game
ill still work on pixel art but only for personal and free to use none profit emoticons and animations.
When I make stuff for Graal I do it because I enjoy it. Do you think I don't work hard on it? There are systems I've made that I have spent over 200 clocked hours scripting over a two week time period. The only thing I really expect in return is for people to enjoy my creation. It is unreasonable to expect anything further than that, a copy of the item would just be an added perk unless you've worked hard for Graal for years. Plus, if you want to take your 'hobby' to the next level as a job, like I do, it's excellent job training and helps keep you disciplined. To some people simply the enjoyment they get out of doing what they do and seeing it added to a game is enough payment.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 12-08-2008, 06:40 AM
Feeds off hate :3 YUMMY~
Bracca is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAzerothx View Post
If it's good you'll get a permanent version of the weapon. When Sayian submited the Gravity Hammer he was given a permanent version as payment. He was also given Reapers for creating those aswell.
Thanks for the info. nowhere says that that applies to everyone tho. i would work on getting better if i could get a perm copy of it, im sure allot of other people would 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
When I make stuff for Graal I do it because I enjoy it. Do you think I don't work hard on it? There are systems I've made that I have spent over 200 clocked hours scripting over a two week time period. The only thing I really expect in return is for people to enjoy my creation. It is unreasonable to expect anything further than that, a copy of the item would just be an added perk. Plus, if you want to take your 'hobby' to the next level as a job, like I do, it's excellent job training and helps keep you disciplined.
yes trust me i know i do programing and photoshop, people think stuff just fall 2gether like magic but i know the work you need 2 put in to get somthing good. i like playing with photoshop and learning new things and showing them off. if they where added to the game for everyone free i would be fine with that but having people pay for something that was donated mehhhh~~

Like the post... hit the

Last edited by Bracca; 12-08-2008 at 06:51 AM..
Old 12-08-2008, 06:50 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bracca View Post
Thanks for the info. nowhere says that that applies to everyone tho. i would work on getting better if i could get a perm copy of it, im sure allot of other people would 2.
Like I said in a previous post though, it depends if you're just making useless things they don't need or making things they actually need.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 12-08-2008, 06:55 AM
Feeds off hate :3 YUMMY~
Bracca is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
Like I said in a previous post though, it depends if you're just making useless things they don't need or making things they actually need.
If they don't need it they will not add it 2 the game so i wouldn't expect anything

Like the post... hit the