FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-06-2009, 09:19 PM
xChugxLifex
Frankie is a jewel in the roughFrankie is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Frankie Send a message via MSN to Frankie
Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasyX View Post
before our staff team (with an average age of like, 16) goes and changes the "big economic problem," read up on what frankie has to say, he's been around on Era for a while and has experienced a lot of the economic problems that would arise if you kept doing things the way they are being done
it's ok.
I've gotten to the point where I don't really care about Era anymore so if they don't want to at least consider my advice, then it's their loss :P they'll find out sooner or later once the reset comes.
Old 07-06-2009, 10:37 PM
Hired/Fired
CharlieM will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to CharlieM Send a message via MSN to CharlieM
Has era's playercount ever recovered from the last reset 3 years ago?
No

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

Eric Hoffer

turned that one on you didn't I.
Old 07-07-2009, 12:28 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Add boats, harpoon guns, and majestic water creatures to kill.
Old 07-07-2009, 08:03 AM
Graal Developer
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
Ok i use to work for Delteria Dev for a while with Relic ect but i had to much stuff going on with Aeon and Aeon really not easy systems if u seen Opan it has alot more stuff. Chris u don't even know what Delteria Dev have or anything whats taking them so long is all the new stuff there not even using any graal stuff its all new graphics and with Aeon think Elan and Opan thats twice as much as a normal content of a server has. and Some how they make it where u cant lag. The Car system u can switch gears and the rpms work like realistic when to shift gears the gun system and gang system so much better u just havent seen it so i would see it before i put it down
Old 07-07-2009, 08:54 AM
Developer
FantasyX is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to FantasyX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rave_J View Post
Ok i use to work for Delteria Dev for a while with Relic ect but i had to much stuff going on with Aeon and Aeon really not easy systems if u seen Opan it has alot more stuff. Chris u don't even know what Delteria Dev have or anything whats taking them so long is all the new stuff there not even using any graal stuff its all new graphics and with Aeon think Elan and Opan thats twice as much as a normal content of a server has. and Some how they make it where u cant lag. The Car system u can switch gears and the rpms work like realistic when to shift gears the gun system and gang system so much better u just havent seen it so i would see it before i put it down
....?

Torque
Old 07-07-2009, 09:08 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Really, I'm trying to read this... but I just can't. Please, please, please at least try to use proper grammar if you want people to read what you write.
Old 07-07-2009, 03:06 PM
???
Scary_Sock will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
Really, I'm trying to read this... but I just can't. Please, please, please at least try to use proper grammar if you want people to read what you write.
I literally LOL'd to this because I also couldn't read the guys paragraph, but I did anyways and really didn't understand nor care.
Old 07-07-2009, 03:16 PM
xChugxLifex
Frankie is a jewel in the roughFrankie is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Frankie Send a message via MSN to Frankie
Quote:
nobody cares about aeon or delteria. this is the ERA forums.
Old 07-08-2009, 12:44 PM
world-class douchebag
RogueShatterblade will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to RogueShatterblade
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyPython View Post
(Way too many arabic-numeral) lists here)
you mean roman numerals.

people are always going to complain about everything.
era is era. era will always be jacked up in some way, shape,
or form, and no matter how miniscule the fault, people will
cry. cry cry cry all day.

as an admin the best you can do is roll with the punches and
try and make them as happy as you can.

this Ocelot post is rated PG-13 for retarded censorship purposes.

*Bell: I'm going to faint, Ocelot turned into a real human being. One I can actually have some respect for.

Old 07-08-2009, 02:48 PM
JohnMD91
johnmd91 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to johnmd91 Send a message via MSN to johnmd91
No RW, you and the people like you are the servers problem. Because you are constantly trying to push prices up when your selling guns you always put them about 20k overpriced, then more and more people will start to believe it over time and guns go up to ridiculous prices.