Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2003, 03:26 AM
Gravis2k is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Gravis2k Send a message via AIM to Gravis2k Send a message via Yahoo to Gravis2k
GK hacker

no before you try to flame me or anything like that just read on.
i started selling all of my items on GK because i didnt want to play anymore. some1 offered me a forest shield +6 for my mith of brewean and came to tables. i put my mith up and he put the shield up and his health even went down. he hit cancel on accident (which i dont think it was) and then re put it up. when he put it up at first it was a green square then turned into the shield. so essentially i was scammed. i know it was stupid because of the trade difference but oh well. just wondering if stefan reads this, if he could read the log for oct 13th at around 6:50 p.m. cst and see what happened. if you find that i was scammed and want to give me some sort of compensation that's great but i dont expect, because of the past record of returning lost or scammed things.

P.S.
and for anyone who cares the account name that scammed me is enjoi321. So please do something about this one, at least punish him for what he did. i dont care about the mith
Old 10-14-2003, 04:24 AM
Blast you!!1
thesaiyan is on a distinguished road
That account... The other day set their nick to "Return of Toran"
Could that be Torankusu? O.o
Old 10-14-2003, 06:30 AM
Send a message via ICQ to Gravis2k Send a message via AIM to Gravis2k Send a message via Yahoo to Gravis2k
lol

yeah maybe, oh well. the one and only time i got scammed lol. not bad
Old 10-14-2003, 01:07 PM
Elite Sheep
Satrek2000 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Satrek2000
A question, if I may... so he hit cancel, put it up again, then what next? I mean, to get scammed you both need to agree, don't you? Maybe I missed something, and I don't know about that green box either, but... I have to admit it, I'm confused...
Oh, but the same account offered me a mith for more than 100 diamonds. Not having them, I'll never know if it was a scam, but I guess so.

Quote:
Originally said by Stefan
*Stefan: is it ok when i leave?
*Stefan: i guess unixmad will not hack the cisco config tonight anymore
Old 10-14-2003, 05:32 PM
Old Bee
konidias will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to konidias
Re: GK hacker

Quote:
Originally posted by Gravis2k
no before you try to flame me or anything like that just read on.
i started selling all of my items on GK because i didnt want to play anymore. some1 offered me a forest shield +6 for my mith of brewean and came to tables. i put my mith up and he put the shield up and his health even went down. he hit cancel on accident (which i dont think it was) and then re put it up. when he put it up at first it was a green square then turned into the shield. so essentially i was scammed. i know it was stupid because of the trade difference but oh well. just wondering if stefan reads this, if he could read the log for oct 13th at around 6:50 p.m. cst and see what happened. if you find that i was scammed and want to give me some sort of compensation that's great but i dont expect, because of the past record of returning lost or scammed things.

P.S.
and for anyone who cares the account name that scammed me is enjoi321. So please do something about this one, at least punish him for what he did. i dont care about the mith
If you're quitting, why do you care?

Put this image in your sig if you support Bomy Island! (g2k1 revision)
play bomberman while you wait!

Old 10-14-2003, 11:11 PM
dark overlord
Lance is on a distinguished road
I think I see what he's saying. The other guy put his item on the table, let Gravis right-click it, then "accidently" hit cancel. Instead of putting the item back, he did the skill->item trick, and the icon changed from a green square (presumably a skill icon) to the item that he wanted. Gravis' mistake was that he did not right-click again to verify that it was the item. Scams like this should not be done, but it is still possible to detect the scam before clicking "ok".

I will see about getting the skill -> item thing disabled.
Old 10-15-2003, 03:29 AM
i really dont care

all the plat i was raising was to goto a friend. I was putting this in forum so people know not to trade with him. (probably my mith in that 100 diamond scam) that's good that lance is trying to do something to solve the problem, but what about punishing the account. i no scamming is legal, but using a program flaw should not be legal at all. that's exploiting a bug to make an unfair gain, not fooling some lowbie **** into typing /drop all. please lance if you could come up with some sort of punishment for this or i will be really disappointed.

The money i paid for this game should bring me some sort of justice in cases like this.
Old 10-15-2003, 08:57 AM
Elite Sheep
Satrek2000 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Satrek2000
I didn't know about that skill->item possibility, how come you can mimic items with that? ░░

Quote:
Originally said by Stefan
*Stefan: is it ok when i leave?
*Stefan: i guess unixmad will not hack the cisco config tonight anymore
Old 10-15-2003, 10:24 AM
dark overlord
Lance is on a distinguished road
Well, I would of course be mentioning that the Enjoi321 account was abusing that, what punishment they get is up to Stefan I suppose - I'd ban it myself, except for the fact that other people have been able to get away with this in the past, so it's questionable.