Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > GK Suggestions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2007, 03:46 PM
Dionne Førever
DeathOfRa is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Faster house buildiing please?

I'm sure you all thought of this, and are just too lazy to post it.
Its just that taking about a half hour to do a house is rediculous
Quote:
Originally Posted by Programmer View Post
The voices in my head like to bicker with each other.
Old 12-30-2007, 04:05 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Err...what? Think about that please. You are building a goddamn house here. Do you want that to be done in 5 minutes? -.-
Old 12-30-2007, 04:10 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
A half an hour? That's too little! Maybe you're just lazy?

If anything, make it so you have to do more than just hit A.

Stop complaining, stop being lazy, and go mine.
Old 12-30-2007, 04:30 PM
Dionne Førever
Sorry but, its a game and I find it boring to sit there, move to the right and grab, why can't it just keep adding on until we run out or finish? =[
Quote:
Old 12-30-2007, 05:12 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathOfRa View Post
Sorry but, its a game and I find it boring to sit there, move to the right and grab, why can't it just keep adding on until we run out or finish? =[
Because it would be too easy and their would be too many houses. If you don't like it, by all means get off the computer and get yourself a girlfriend.
Old 12-30-2007, 07:09 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbkbud View Post
Because it would be too easy and their would be too many houses. If you don't like it, by all means get off the computer and get yourself a girlfriend.
You're right! We paid for a game, god forbid we play it!
Old 12-30-2007, 07:15 PM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
by all means get off the computer and get yourself a girlfriend.
-Ding Ding Ding- 2 things you say when you havn't got a girlfriend.

Old 12-30-2007, 07:22 PM
Dionne Førever
Thats uncalled for
Quote:
Old 12-30-2007, 07:30 PM
Friendly a-hole critic
Sheen_the_mage is on a distinguished road
Even once you get all the materials for a house, it takes 50 minutes+ to build it!
I kinda kept track!
Each Love Hina OVA takes over 30 minutes and I was able to watch 2 of them!

We need a feature to select how many nails/boards/stones/logs we want to put in rather than one at a time.
No one cares about the *** animations anyways.Graal has bad graphics anyways.
Old 12-30-2007, 07:36 PM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
Be realistic here. A can't just be built with no effort or in 5 minutes. I don't see the problem. It takes so long to build one because of the same reason it takes so long to collect event coins or so long to level. It keeps people playing and ocupied.

Old 12-30-2007, 08:07 PM
the fake one
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345
god forbid we play it!
I'm an atheist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothika View Post
-Ding Ding Ding- 2 things you say when you havn't got a girlfriend.
I have one >:O
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathOfRa View Post
Thats uncalled for
no u
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothika View Post
Be realistic here. A can't just be built with no effort or in 5 minutes. I don't see the problem. It takes so long to build one because of the same reason it takes so long to collect event coins or so long to level. It keeps people playing and ocupied.
yarly
Old 12-30-2007, 09:35 PM
Ziro_of_the_Turks will become famous soon enough
They need to fix it so you can see other people's house-building gani. I usually only see myself building, and when someone else is building, I won't see them moving.

The time it takes to build a house is fine though.
It's nicer if you have a good group of friends to play with. Then you can all build the house together (even though it's just one person at a time... it makes it lest lonesome), RP, turn it into fun.
Don't forget that much of Graal's fun is what you make of it :]
Old 12-30-2007, 09:58 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I'm an atheist.
"God forbid" is the term most people recognize; if I wanted it to reflect my faith, I would've put "Flying Spaghetti Monster forbid". If I wanted to fit your belief I'd say "There was nothing, which exploded, and created everything we know forbid". I chose the one that required less effort to type.

Quit crying and go enjoy your time with your girlfriend Jill, as the internet is clearly no place for you.
Old 12-30-2007, 10:21 PM
the fake one
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
"God forbid" is the term most people recognize; if I wanted it to reflect my faith, I would've put "Flying Spaghetti Monster forbid". If I wanted to fit your belief I'd say "There was nothing, which exploded, and created everything we know forbid". I chose the one that required less effort to type.

Quit crying and go enjoy your time with your girlfriend Jill, as the internet is clearly no place for you.
you really needed to type out a long post about 3 words I said? lol
Old 12-30-2007, 10:52 PM
Global News Team
Quote:
you really needed to type out a long post about 3 words I said? lol
Aww.. he has trouble reading long posts
You must keep things nice and simple for him Pojo.